crashsle

Has anyone with recent interviews received visa with new courier?

31 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ours still says "ready for interview" too. our visa has said "issued" since we checked it yesterday (Tuesday) and has the date of issue as last Friday, our interview day. It's worrying us that the status hasn't changed and that we still don't have a tracking number.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yeah I'm not panicking just yet about it not being issued, if I'm honest I am still too haunted by this envelope drama to worry about anything else at the moment! I'll just keep checking like you say crashsle, I am surecoz I have to get 4 visa's one for me and one each for my kids then it will take a little longer :)

I wouldn't worry just yet dzatlien give it a little while I am sure it will all work out for you :) xxx

I just got the phone call 5 minutes ago to arrange payment for my visa to be delivered tomorrow! I had my interview Tuesday so it seems they are getting a crossover system in place :)

OMG what a nightmare, have my interview next Thursday I hope they sort this out, i paid my MRV fee the old way and scheduled a courier the new way.

That's a step that wasn't in place early last week where you could pay courier without paying MRV fee. I think you sound sorted.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

did your status on the ceac site change to issued yet crashsle? mine still just says 'ready' last updated the 5th aug, which was my interview day :/

Yes mine changed yesterday afternoon from administrative processing to issued, and then got a phone call at just gone 3 this afternoon! So relieved as we are now flying monday. I honestly wouldn't panic yet at all, I'm sure it's the multiple visas and just checking that children are allowed to leave etc or something? At my interview they said 5-10 days so don't worry yet! Another thread was saying they are having big problems as well with the switch over so it's not like you're the only one! Let us know when something changes for you! xx

Just to update that my passport arrived at 12pm today (friday), my interview was tuesday, ceac changed to approved wednesday, thursday DX phoned me and it was delivered next day. So for transitional applicants don't panic! It may take a couple days extra but they are working on getting our passports back to us promptly! :)

Timeline

Just to update that my passport arrived at 12pm today (friday), my interview was tuesday, ceac changed to approved wednesday, thursday DX phoned me and it was delivered next day. So for transitional applicants don't panic! It may take a couple days extra but they are working on getting our passports back to us promptly! :)

That is great news! :)

nh1Om7.png

SfBpp1.png

congrats crashsle!!! fantastic news biggrin.png have a safe flight to your new home <3

thank you! <3 please let me know as soon as you hear something! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you all!

Timeline

Still waiting :( starting to get very anxious now as even my ceac update is still saying 'ready' it was updated yesterday, just want to know everything is ok. URGH! They really like to put us through the ringer don't they!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.