apple21

F2A filers waiting for CASE COMPLETION from NVC

4,213 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Miacarmela I agree with you 100%. I have read here people who filed in 2013 complaining about the long wait.

yes and that will be me i surpose.... im not complaining about the long wait as such , but having 2 checklists for absolute nonesense that we already sent them !! there is a difference.

Timeline

im 2 years and counting so no fuckin change its not the government itd a jackass subcontractor called CERCO that hire incompetent personnel to save money we talking minmum wage

Well they will pay slave labour wages and we get screwed over for it then... and besides that they sure are quick enough sending us bills for the money for these visas.... anyway i have had my rant now and me and hubby are discussing other options now. so darn fed up nvc they truly are bunch of idiots who cant prob spell or read half of what is in front of them anyway, considering our attorney sent same I 864 back in the first checklist that was originally sent anyway - so hey ho now they request snaps ., wow they must like my pic that much they pinched them LOLLLLLLL. stuff nvc he can come here .

Edited by justoleme

Filed: Timeline

got that right sister

the worst thing for me also that to prevent all their ####### I just hired a lawyer still they manged to screw up all

Stupidity has no boundaries and as you said its weird that my life lies in the hands of those good for nothing douchbags

my wife is better than me she just telling me to wait but I miss her and miss my baby boy

I wish some day those idiots will be treated the same

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thankyou for this i apprecitae it i truly do . What made me so mad originally is they could have asked for these photos in the first check list but they didn't , and we hav an attorney in USA who has done all this for us. So knowing the first checklist was just a load of ####### from nvc as she only sent back the same as originally sent in the beginning , now they use photos as an excuse, in honesty im not fussed about living in usa , i am happy in my home country ( UK) , howevr hubby does not desire to live here so i siad i would move there. Now we are faced with a dilemma of either send photos , have them taken tomorrow , send to attorney in usa ( takes 10 days) then she forward to NVC ( looking at end of october for them to even get them ) and then another long 20-30 days of waiting so that takes us up to pretty much end of december - lookin then at an interview in maybe feb / march. that will mean 11 months apart. NVC sure does suck and they make up these excuses as they go along. as others are allowed to take things to their interview. Neither Attorny or husband can speak to a supervisor either they say no !!!. it is a complete mess. sad.png

Cheer up justoleme, the immigration system is a piece of work in it self they have what we need so we have to be humble and be patient because we are not us citizens. Another thing we can't blame nvc so much because they are just working as an agent to pre-process our case before it reaches the embassy then it's the consulate who has the final say. So count it as a blessing for the delay, i got a checklist also and now in review waiting for their response so we are all in this thing together, couple years from this we all going to smile over this. Remember life is a hurdle that we all have to jump over, some are smooth and some are not. No one like disappointment but God knows everything he start this journey with us and he will see us through. Big up to all my checklist crew.smile.png

USCIS

PRIORITY DATE - OCT 25, 2011

NOA2 EMAIL/TEXT - JULY 26, 2013

NVC PROCESS

NVC RECEIVED CASE - AUG 12, 2013

SENT AOS PACKAGE - SEPT 4, 2013

IV PACKAGE SENT - SEPT 25, 2013

CASE COMPLETED - OCT 31, 2013

RECEIVED I/L - NOV 29, 2013

INTERVIEW DATE - JAN 23, 2014

VISA APPROVED - JAN 23, 2014

CEAC ISSUED - JAN 24, 2014

VISA IN HAND - JAN 29, 2014

IMMIGRANT FEE PAID $165 - FEB 12,2014

POE - MARCH 24, 2014

ELIS ACCEPTED - FEB 12, 2014

ELIS OPTIMIZED - APRIL 24, 2014

RECEIVED GREEN CARD - APRIL 25, 2014

Timeline

Cheer up justoleme, the immigration system is a piece of work in it self they have what we need so we have to be humble and be patient because we are not us citizens. Another thing we can't blame nvc so much because they are just working as an agent to pre-process our case before it reaches the embassy then it's the consulate who has the final say. So count it as a blessing for the delay, i got a checklist also and now in review waiting for their response so we are all in this thing together, couple years from this we all going to smile over this. Remember life is a hurdle that we all have to jump over, some are smooth and some are not. No one like disappointment but God knows everything he start this journey with us and he will see us through. Big up to all my checklist crewIm sorry to say but

Timeline

Cheer up justoleme, the immigration system is a piece of work in it self they have what we need so we have to be humble and be patient because we are not us citizens. Another thing we can't blame nvc so much because they are just working as an agent to pre-process our case before it reaches the embassy then it's the consulate who has the final say. So count it as a blessing for the delay, i got a checklist also and now in review waiting for their response so we are all in this thing together, couple years from this we all going to smile over this. Remember life is a hurdle that we all have to jump over, some are smooth and some are not. No one like disappointment but God knows everything he start this journey with us and he will see us through. Big up to all my checklist crew.smile.png

Big up checklist crew!..mi get bout 50 before i got cc..LOL

Timeline

Cheer up justoleme, the immigration system is a piece of work in it self they have what we need so we have to be humble and be patient because we are not us citizens. Another thing we can't blame nvc so much because they are just working as an agent to pre-process our case before it reaches the embassy then it's the consulate who has the final say. So count it as a blessing for the delay, i got a checklist also and now in review waiting for their response so we are all in this thing together, couple years from this we all going to smile over this. Remember life is a hurdle that we all have to jump over, some are smooth and some are not. No one like disappointment but God knows everything he start this journey with us and he will see us through. Big up to all my checklist crewIm sorry to say but

I'm sorry to say BUT if they did their job correctly in the first instance then there would be no need what so ever for 2 or even 3 checklists. sorry but the fault lies with NVC .

Timeline

I have said to my husband , God knows all things so i believe God has said NO to this , me living there in USA with him. 2 red flags is telling me something , as like i have said to all we sent ALL documentation correctly first time . so i have to trust God that this is a no go for us in usa.

Timeline

Big up checklist crew!..mi get bout 50 before i got cc..LOL

lol i needed that laugh

USCIS

NVC PROCESS

POE - MARCH 24, 2014

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh another check list for 2 photos and i already got sent in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh u too !!!! :( sorry we rnt that lucky I guess !!!

May 18, 2011------------Date of marriage (L)
July 11, 2011-------------Priority date
Mar 22, 2012-------------NOA2 :D
Oct 25, 2012-------------IV,AOS paid
July 12, 2013-------------NVC case number :D
Aug 22, 2013-------------IV,AOS sent
Sep 19, 2013-------------AOS checklist :(
sep 20, 2013--------------AOS checklist sent
sep 25, 2013--------------DS-260 submitted
Oct 7, 2013---------------DS-260 rejected :(
Oct 8, 2013---------------DS-260 resubmitted
Oct 21, 2013--------------AOS checklist :(
Oct 23, 2013--------------AOS checklist sent
Jan 15, 2014--------------another checklist sent
Feb 26, 2014--------------checklist( false I guess)
Mar 19, 2014--------------case complete !!!
April 3, 2014---------------interview letter received !!!!!!!!
April 24, 2014-------------medical examination done !!!
May 2, 2014---------------medical results
May 13, 2014--------------interview date :D ( visa approved )
May 19, 2014--------------passport pickup
May 22, 2014--------------FLight to USA at 9 am !!!
june 25, 2014--------------Driving permit in hands :D
Aug 4 ,2014 ---------------Driving license issued :dance:
event.png

Timeline

u haffi to take bad tings mek laugh..

on a serious note tho, NVC is slack..but, what can we do about it?

fi real but what are we going to do, just thank God we are on the waiting list close to the finishing line some are about to and it gonna take them donkey years to reach so smilejest.gif

USCIS

NVC PROCESS

POE - MARCH 24, 2014

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.