10 posts in this topic

Ok so it has now been exactly 4 months since the day that I received my NOA1. As everyday passes by the anxiety and the stress get worse, I really just want to go and see him already, hug him, kiss him... arghhhh. But I don't want to make more expenses for myself especially since we are on wedding planning mode and as you guys know we have to have money for my travel expenses if they ever approve his I-129F. Then I see how people that filed after me are being approved and me nothing... I really am happy for them, but when is it our turn...cray5ol.gif, Worst of all is that I have seen no type of changes at all... other people that filed around the same time as me have been transferred to TSC... I don't know what to do??? How do you guys handle it??? Because to me this is the hardest thing I have ever had to do!crying.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i know exactly how you feel, your time will come as for now it is better to get your necessary papers ready when your NOA2 arrives, and if you get an RFE(hopefully not) it is better to be ready just incase it happens.

NOA1 January 30, 2013

Transferred from VSC to TSC June 21, 2013

Change of address July 3, 2013

NOA2 July 12, 2013

NOA2 hard copy July 19, 2013

Sent to DOS July 26, 2013

Waiting for our MNL# from NVC

Got MNL# July 31, 2013

In transit to Manila August 2, 2013

Case Ready for interview August 5, 2013

August 14, 15,Medical at St. Luke- PASSED

Interview at U.S Embassy August 22,2013-cancelled due to flood

Interview at U.S Embassy August 28, 2013- PASSED

useful information for Fiances/Petitioners for k1 in manila:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/261031-some-useful-links/page-4#entry6396116

event.png

i know exactly how you feel, your time will come as for now it is better to get your necessary papers ready when your NOA2 arrives, and if you get an RFE(hopefully not) it is better to be ready just incase it happens.

I have everything, plus mines was filed with a lawyer... I just am so tired of waiting... What is taking so long??? Why are others being processed before mine??? If there is a problem why haven't we been notified. ... All I have seen for the past 4 months is... On March 29, 2013, your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). ... I this point I'm just scared that if I go to DR... the paper work will come when I am there...

I feel the same way as you do. I am a March filer as well, NOA date march 26.

I'm sorry you feel that way... Cause I don't wish this feeling on anyone, not even an enemy.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Agree with statement above! Spend some time getting the documents ready or at least get yourself familiar with what you need. Don't be one of the people who have spent countless months waiting for their NOA2, then they get it and then say 'What's next???' Such a waste of time if you ask me but I don't want to sound mean or anything. Anyone going into this process should have been well aware that it takes time and sometimes A LOT of it!

Your day will come and most likely it will come as a complete surprise!! I know mine was as I got it at almost midnight!! Hand in there and try to keep your mind off of it as best you can. One other thing, try to keep off of VJ as much as possible. Not trying to put down the site but it can cause stress and worry and you sure don't need any of that right now, in my opinion. Give yourself a break!!! Good luck on your journey!!

California Service Center

US Consulate in Guangzhou, China

I-129F sent on 09-09-2015

I-129F NOA1 received on 10-01-2015

I-129F RFE received on 11-09-2015

RFE replied to on 11-23-2015

I-129F NOA2 received on 12-10-2015

NVC received on 12-22-2015

Date case #, IIN, and BIN assigned on 12-24-2015

Left the NVC on 12-30-2015

US Consulate in China received on 01-06-2016

Packet 3 received on 01-13-2016

Packet 3 sent on 01-20-2016

Packet 4 received on 02-19-2016

Interview date is scheduled for 03-24-2016 (7:45am China time!)

K1 Visa approved!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for actual visa right now!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Oh, one other thing, I filed in Dec of 2012 and I was just fine and dandy until I joined VJ in May. I loved getting all the information and seeing others in my shoes but it really got me worrying for no reason at all. My case was a no brainer, no RFE's, etc. I just had to wait like everyone else. Good thing is once you get your NOA2 things start going MUCH faster! My fiancés interview is next month and my journey is almost over. You will be there soon also!!!!

California Service Center

US Consulate in Guangzhou, China

I-129F sent on 09-09-2015

I-129F NOA1 received on 10-01-2015

I-129F RFE received on 11-09-2015

RFE replied to on 11-23-2015

I-129F NOA2 received on 12-10-2015

NVC received on 12-22-2015

Date case #, IIN, and BIN assigned on 12-24-2015

Left the NVC on 12-30-2015

US Consulate in China received on 01-06-2016

Packet 3 received on 01-13-2016

Packet 3 sent on 01-20-2016

Packet 4 received on 02-19-2016

Interview date is scheduled for 03-24-2016 (7:45am China time!)

K1 Visa approved!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for actual visa right now!

Agree with statement above! Spend some time getting the documents ready or at least get yourself familiar with what you need. Don't be one of the people who have spent countless months waiting for their NOA2, then they get it and then say 'What's next???' Such a waste of time if you ask me but I don't want to sound mean or anything. Anyone going into this process should have been well aware that it takes time and sometimes A LOT of it!

Your day will come and most likely it will come as a complete surprise!! I know mine was as I got it at almost midnight!! Hand in there and try to keep your mind off of it as best you can. One other thing, try to keep off of VJ as much as possible. Not trying to put down the site but it can cause stress and worry and you sure don't need any of that right now, in my opinion. Give yourself a break!!! Good luck on your journey!!

I have had those documents ready for months... I just haven't been away from him this long... But really I think that every time something gets completed in the case it should update. I know that do that now but it is very vague, it should be more detailed... But thanks for your advise it is appreciated.

I feel the same exact way!!!

My Noa1 was February 13

Got RFE July10

And still no Noa2!

Im so anxious for our journey to be over, so we can be together.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.