sailormoon01

The cold, hard truth about MENA "husbands"

159 posts in this topic

Timeline

24vmp1e.jpg

Furthermore, you are ALL jealous because I am out of the emotional prison of being in love with a man who is simply a user. I had the courage to LEAVE and want more for myself than a guy who is looking for a ride and was initially attracted to me because I am a US citizen. 90 percent of you know damn well that if you were not Americans or from some type of Western country, your husbands wouldn't have given you a second look. #facts #truth #sorry

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Furthermore, you are ALL jealous because I am out of the emotional prison of being in love with a man who is simply a user. I had the courage to LEAVE and want more for myself than a guy who is looking for a ride and was initially attracted to me because I am a US citizen. 90 percent of you know damn well that if you were not Americans or from some type of Western country, your husbands wouldn't have given you a second look. #facts #truth #sorry

I think I am glad you got out of that prison. Now it seems you want to become the warden.

" It was a useless, wasteful 2.5 years of my life and no woman should have to waste her time doing a visa for pathetic losers"

How exactly can women know which ones are these pathetic losers? Once identified is it ok if they help get visas for the seeming winners as you did? No kidding. With all of your education and knowledge you failed to see it coming.

I am really sorry this guy did this to you but I still don't know how you expect others to do what you couldn't and wouldn't even after you read all those terrible stories you spoke of. We see here what happens when you try to warn people about what happened to you. The response is incredible and much of it nasty. This would be the same if you were told not to do what you did I think. People do what they fell is best for them especially if it involves love.

I for one am not jealous of you. I think I have what you cant find so you should be jealous of me especially because I don't have to worry about losing it. I am actually sad for you. I hope you can find peace.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Again, you know nothing about me and you wouldn't have gotten angry responses if you and your posse hadn't attacked me. My OP was very lovely and civil. I am NOT angry because I am NO LONGER IN LOVE ANYMORE. HATE is NOT the opposite of love, indifference is. I don't hate my ex. I just never want to see him anymore and I hate the time I wasted. It was a useless, wasteful 2.5 years of my life and no woman should have to waste her time doing a visa for pathetic losers.

My "posse" ? Teehee. Cabalista ! jest.gifjest.gifjest.gif

Anyway, when you're really and truly over that guy, you won't even waste your time thinking about him... much less spending days arguing in drama threads about him. Life is beautiful, but people who trash their exes (along with anyone who shares their ethnicity, religion, culture or place of origin) on public message boards are really not.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

I think I am glad you got out of that prison. Now it seems you want to become the warden.

" It was a useless, wasteful 2.5 years of my life and no woman should have to waste her time doing a visa for pathetic losers"

How exactly can women know which ones are these pathetic losers? Once identified is it ok if they help get visas for the seeming winners as you did? No kidding. With all of your education and knowledge you failed to see it coming.

I am really sorry this guy did this to you but I still don't know how you expect others to do what you couldn't and wouldn't even after you read all those terrible stories you spoke of. We see here what happens when you try to warn people about what happened to you. The response is incredible and much of it nasty. This would be the same if you were told not to do what you did I think. People do what they fell is best for them especially if it involves love.

I for one am not jealous of you. I think I have what you cant find so you should be jealous of me especially because I don't have to worry about losing it. I am actually sad for you. I hope you can find peace.

I said nothing about you and anyway, you are NOT even a MENA person so maybe you should not pay attention to these threads.

Timeline

Anyway, when you're really and truly over that guy, you won't even waste your time thinking about him... much less spending days arguing in drama threads about him. Life is beautiful, but people who trash their exes (along with anyone who shares their ethnicity, religion, culture or place of origin) on public message boards are really not.

Maybe I like entertaining myself with losers like you. Trashing him? Did I even mention his name or anything to possibly identify him? Get real. Take your own advice and if you don't like what people post then ignore the thread and stop trying to harass people and paint them as something they are not because you are probably jealous other women got free.

Maybe I like entertaining myself with losers like you. Trashing him? Did I even mention his name or anything to possibly identify him? Get real. Take your own advice and if you don't like what people post then ignore the thread and stop trying to harass people and paint them as something they are not because you are probably jealous other women got free.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Yes we are all jealous of a bitter spurned girl who focuses her anger and bitterness at everyone else.

Sux to be you, actually.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

this train wreck has gone on long enough. this thread is now closed. do not restart this thread.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.