Verna & Mark

Lost I134

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I didn't mean I didn't know how to post mail!!!!!

I meant. Did anyone have experience of the quickest one to use?

Thank you to eveyone who has given me positive answers and support.

Just to let you know I should receive the paperwork by noon Monday.

Thanks again

Verna :D

Filed: Timeline
The OP here is quite obviously not the USC fiance, they are the foreign fiance, they have their interview coming up after the weekend, and they are clearly stressed, worried and in a panic about everything going wrong because they might not have the I-134 in time. I'd guess the 'stupid' question is not seriously an indication that they're incapable of mastering the postal system, but more a post made in the hopes of getting some support/sympathy/reassurance, a post to have a vent to people who are supposedly in the same boat, before they (or rather the USC fiance who needs to send the form) go about getting it sorted.

Bet they wish they hadn't bothered now, though. :(

Maybe so, and that's unfortunate.

I lived in London & I can assure you FedEx & DHL are very much a common mailing/shipping method in the UK as well. Also, the OP could VERY EASILY have asked her USC fiance how to mail it!?!?

Edited by devilette

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I am the USC fiance, I'm Mark i would like to thank everyone for the replies. Verna Posted the question while i was sleeping between the 2 jobs I have to pay for the K1 Visa and helping to support Verna and her daughter. The USPS tracking for registered mail is down and can not be tracked at this time. What verna did not say was it was mailed on the 21st of nov, allowing plenty of time for it to arrive to her in England for her interview date on the 5th. I was going to contact the USPS when i got my sleep in, which i did and was told that the tracking software for registered mail was ####### (my words) and they did not know how long it was going to be down. So i decided on the spot to regather the evidence for the all mighty I-134 and have it sent 2 day delivery by one of the parcel express services. which i did. and for those in the states looking to have something sent to england, FedEx is cheaper. After my sleep head alittle clearer the situation was well in hand. A big thank you to those people who was supportive of Verna during this stressful time for her. And A big "please think before you type" to the ones who replies made Verna and I sound like a couple of idiots, for not knowing how to post something overseas. For their info, we have done it several times back and forth and had no problems what so ever using USPS and Englands Postal Service. This as everyone knows is the big one and if the All Mighty I-134 was not there in time it would cause a big delay in her coming to the US.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.