heyitskaye

I-94 "Not Found" on website (been 3 weeks) HELP

29 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone! I really need help. Me and my sister entered the U.S last June 26, 2013 via K2 visa and our POE was Detroit. We weren't issued i94 because they are automated now. It's been 3 WEEKS already since we got here and I still can't access or print it out from the website because it still says "Not Found". I tried putting my 2 last names already (as some lady says), and switching my names but it still won't show up sad.png((((( PLS HELP. We need it for our SSN.

Edited by heyitskaye

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

get to a CBP office and ask the supervisor to review your arrival record in the SAVE db.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

get to a CBP office and ask the supervisor to review your arrival record in the SAVE db.

This. Do it while on the phone and the I-94 field screen before you, so you can be sure you are entering every line correctly as on their record. It's likely one field is not being entered exactly as they have it.

barata-gif-3.gif

Timeline

so I tried mixing everything and I found our i94s. only problem is they got my visa wrong. they got my "class of admission' wrong, it says there K-1 when I am in a K-2 visa.

and also they got my sister's passport issuance wrong. Will these things matter when I get SSN and have to process my AOS? Do I have to call CBP?

This. Do it while on the phone and the I-94 field screen before you, so you can be sure you are entering every line correctly as on their record. It's likely one field is not being entered exactly as they have it.

thank you for replying!! I tried mixing everything and I found our i94s. only problem is they got my visa wrong. they got my "class of admission' wrong, it says there K-1 when I am in a K-2 visa.

and also they got my sister's passport issuance wrong. Will these things matter when I get SSN and have to process my AOS? Do I have to call CBP?

so I tried mixing everything and I found our i94s. only problem is they got my visa wrong. they got my "class of admission' wrong, it says there K-1 when I am in a K-2 visa.

thank you for replying!! I tried mixing everything and I found our i94s. only problem is they got my visa wrong. they got my "class of admission' wrong, it says there K-1 when I am in a K-2 visa.

I would call them and see if you can have it corrected. They can confirm with the embassy the correct visa. I'm not sure what you mean by "passport issuance wrong".

barata-gif-3.gif

Timeline

you two should go

in person

to a CBP office.

bring yer passports.

a supervisor can find out what the problem is, and fix it.

Must to go in person.

There are different types of CBP offices, each type can fix you.

You should study the locations of CBP offices, find the one closest to you.

IMO, trying to fix 'by phone' never works.

No appointment needed, no queues, no lines, no waiting - JUST GO.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

I would call them and see if you can have it corrected. They can confirm with the embassy the correct visa. I'm not sure what you mean by "passport issuance wrong".

Okay I will. Thank you so much. Big help. And "passport issuance" is where your passport was issued

you two should go

in person

to a CBP office.

bring yer passports.

a supervisor can find out what the problem is, and fix it.

Must to go in person.

There are different types of CBP offices, each type can fix you.

You should study the locations of CBP offices, find the one closest to you.

IMO, trying to fix 'by phone' never works.

No appointment needed, no queues, no lines, no waiting - JUST GO.

Alright. Thank you so much!! I'll tell my mom as soon as she wakes up tomorrow. I was really worried about this. Thank you

Yup, as in country. My sister's passport was issued in France but they put it Philippines same with mine.

Damn, whoever was entering your info that day must have been up really late the night before :D

Yeah get it fixed.

Edited by Leon & Mylen

barata-gif-3.gif

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Is your sister carrying a Philippine Passport or French Passport? If it still the former then Philippines is still the issuing country. My renewed passport was issued by the Philippine Embassy in Singapore so the issuing country is still Philippines and not Singapore.

Timeline

Is your sister carrying a Philippine Passport or French Passport? If it still the former then Philippines is still the issuing country. My renewed passport was issued by the Philippine Embassy in Singapore so the issuing country is still Philippines and not Singapore.

It's a Philippines passport but it was issued in France

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

But it was issued by the Philippines Embassy in France, right? Because France government can't make Phillipines passports... So I don't think there's a mistake there. It's the same thing as what charmingangel explained.

The country who issued the passport is Philippines, even if it was "delivered" in France. It doesn't matter where it was delivered, but by who. The country who issued her passport is Philippines...

Edited by didopage

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

Timeline

any news? you and Moms make it into a CBP office yesterday?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.