cjmc

Why are so many American Men connecting with Filipina's

101 posts in this topic

Nice to see you posting Crashed.. First we lost you, then Daren.. Been kind of boring, except the occasional troll or miss goody goody from another country.

Thanks Aaron! smile.png

"miss goody goody" - laughing.gif I think I can guess which VJ you reference in 1 try. yes.gif She's always the Cat telling the Dog how to bark. wacko.png

Gone huh? Well...perhaps he's busy educating someone on "tribal customs", immaculate conceptions & the trade value of a boat in the PI. Say "Hi!"

(awww shoot - I just can't resist the bait. I'm chronic. laughing.gif )

Thanks for saying hello. smile.png

Thanks Aaron! smile.png

"miss goody goody" - laughing.gif I think I can guess which VJ you reference in 1 try. yes.gif She's always the Cat telling the Dog how to bark. wacko.png

Gone huh? Well...perhaps he's busy educating someone on "tribal customs", immaculate conceptions & the trade value of a boat in the PI. Say "Hi!"

(awww shoot - I just can't resist the bait. I'm chronic. laughing.gif )

Thanks for saying hello. smile.png

Honey, behave! mad.gif

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Yes Dear. blush.png

(I just posted it & like a Hawk ..you swooped in fast!)

Just always remember, I'm watching you.

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Just always remember, I'm watching you.

& always remember - I'm appropriately intimidated (by you). helpsmilie.gif ....laughing.gif (it's funny coz it's true) laughing.gif

Why are so many American Men connecting with Filipina's

Not all American men are motivated by this but some of them largely want a convenient retirement ticket. They're practical enough to find a wife in a country where the cost of living is ways cheaper than staying in the US, so that their pension and a few other benefits will be adequate for their needs in old age. With a relatively young wife, they can steer clear of being placed in a geriatric care facility and not have to worry about how to survive with $2000 or less per month.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

• 7 months later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Not all American men are motivated by this but some of them largely want a convenient retirement ticket. They're practical enough to find a wife in a country where the cost of living is ways cheaper than staying in the US, so that their pension and a few other benefits will be adequate for their needs in old age. With a relatively young wife, they can steer clear of being placed in a geriatric care facility and not have to worry about how to survive with $2000 or less per month.

And while the young wife bangs the jeepney driver next door, our retirement savings are open game to the kuyas, ates, titas, lolos and lolas.

And while the young wife bangs the jeepney driver next door, our retirement savings are open game to the kuyas, ates, titas, lolos and lolas.

Holy resurrected thread Batman

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So sorry to hear your wife got banged by the jeepney driver!!! You must be a catch.

27 January 2012: Mailed I-129F

03 February 2012: NOA1( e-mail & Text)

03 February 2012: Check Cashed

NO RFE'S

22 June 2012 : NOA2 (e-mail & Text)

16 July 2012: Manila Case Number(by phone)

17 July 2012: Interview paid at BPI

19 July 2012: Set interview for Mid-Aug

23-24 July 2012: Medical St. Lukes(passed)

24 July 2012: CFO Seminar(had to go next morning for landline #)- PASSED

02 Aug 2012: Received e-mail from USEM our case is there.

15 Aug 2012: Interview at USEM - APPROVED

13 SEP 2012: POE Minneapolis, MN

27 OCT 2012: Married

19 NOV 2012: AOS package sent

05 DEC 2012: NOA's I-765, I-131, I-485

14 DEC 2012: Biometrics appointment finished(Walk-in..Was scheduled Jan 04 2013)

02 FEB 2013: I-131 and I-765 Approved

07 FEB 2013: USPS Picked up the combo-card

11 FEB 2013: Received Combo-card

21 FEB 2013: Transit Visa picked up in Chicago for Japan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So sorry to hear your wife got banged by the jeepney driver!!! You must be a catch.

I always wondered why the Jeepney drivers such have a big smile on their face because it looks like a difficult job. Now I know :rolleyes:

Dec 12th, 2013 – Mailed in I-129F Package to Texas Lockbox.

Dec 13th, 2013 – Package Delivered.

Dec 18th, 2013 - NOA1 Text and Email

Dec 20th, 2013 - NOA1 Hardcopy received in mail. Notice date on hardcopy says December 17th.

Jan 24th, 2014 - NOA2 - update on USCIS website

Feb 12th, 2014 - NVC has received our approved I-129F and we were given a Case #

March 15th, 2014 - Passed St. Luke's Medical Exam

March 15. 2014 - Rescheduled Embassy Appointment to March 24, 2014

March 24, 2014 - Visa Approved! :dance:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh, that's quite okay. I moved on pretty quickly. That was wife no. 3.actually the jeepney driver left her soon as he found out we split. Guess he wanted a greencard too.

Lots of other young Filipinas waiting in line. Actually her cousin was giving me some lovely looks. That's the way to go, actually. And I think you know what I mean. You and buddy, are part if the same club. Lots more girls for us serial senior Romeos.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.