cessna_inspiron

PLS help i am in serious trouble!! Illegal Alien

46 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Please help me. I entered the USA legally on a tourist visa and from the port authority i got approval to stay for 6 months but my visit visa expired and i was unable to go back before the expiry date because i came to US on biman bangladesh airlines' free tickets 'cause my father is still the chief purser of BG Airlines but later USA didn't allow our planes to land because our planes are too old and risky to land in the US although UK and other european and deveoloped asian countries don't have any problems with our aircrafts.

As i have mentioned before, i came here on a visit visa but failed to go back on time because due to FAA's insistence and regulation, our planes weren't allowed to land in the US and hence i wasn't able to make use of my free return ticket back to NYC and since i don't even have a work permit, i didn't work in all these months and stayed at my aunt's house in the Bronx, NYC and toured manhattan while aunt took care of my financial needs.

right now i am an illegal alien. the expiry date was november 05 and today is november 29. so, it's like i have over-stayed for 24 more days. If i go back now, they will not allow me to come back before the next 10 years, as you all already know. they will deport me and give me the 10 year bar.

However, my current white american love of my life girlfriend, whom i met online during my trip to the US last year online somehow was able to contact me again in the internet and invited me to come over to her apartment in Burlington, Vermont. She was married twice previously and have three kids. She is on social security benifits enjoying government's housing subsidized rates, medicines for her anxiety and depression and also the government wants her to give up her last kid for adoption because her previous two husbands left her alone, cheated on her and hence she was in serious depression and become unable to attend to work.

She is too interested in marrying me and i have no reason to do what the previous ones did since i am a very loving, caring, passionate and respectful person and i have already proven to her these qualities and after getting married i will take all her responsibilities (given that i get approved at all and get the EAD) and encourage her to hit the books and she is seriously considering marrying me because right now she needs a man like me who wouldn't have committed what the others have done and both she and i do believe we are perfect for each other.

What am i supposed to do now? will she able to file the i-130 for me and then will i be able to change/adjust status living in the USA (Although many times in this website the author have stated that this is supposed to be thought of by the USCIS as immigration fraud, but i do have enough evidence, videos, photos, cell SMS logs, plane tickets to and from NYC and her state Vermont, wedding rings and holiday and specially love-related cards and emails, to prove that i love her for real and i am marrying her not because of the green card, but because of getting to know and taking unconditional care of a troubled 27 year old woman who have been tortured mentally and emotionally by crooked white american guys before.) ?

and if for any reason, after she files i-130, if i have to go back to my country Bangladesh, they will surely deport me at the US airport, put that 10 year bar on my passport and then allow me to board the plane. What can i do now? what's she supposed to do now? any tips, be it long or shot as long as true, will be of huge assistance. I am waiting for replies from all you experienced and sympathetic people. take care

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

Sounds like a prize catch. a manic-depressive living in govt subsudized housing.

How is she going to support you??? She needs an income.

You have no ban yet....get out of dodge before you face a ban, otherwise you will never be able to get back here.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Sounds like a prize catch. a manic-depressive living in govt subsudized housing.

You have no ban yet....get out of dodge before you face a ban, otherwise you will never be able to get back here.

:thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Ouch.

April 16, 2004 Married in Saint Augustine, Florida.

March 7, 2005 Wife left for Istanbul to serve J-1 2 year HRR. Was a very bad day at Black Rock.

May 23, 2006 USCIS receives application for I-130

June 12, 2006 Noa1

Sept 7, 2006 Noa2 I-130 approved

Oct 10 ,2006 Received fee bill from NVC

Nov 13 ,2006 Received Packet 2 DS-230

Jan 4, 2007 Mailed Packet 2 to NVC

Jan 22, 2007 RFE from NVC aaarrrrgggghhh!!!!!!!!

Feb 28, 2007 NVC received "checklist" response and original documents for the RFE

March 13, 2007 Case completed at NVC! Whoooohoooo!! Ankara, here we come!!!!

March 15, 2007 Case fowarded to Ankara Embassy

April 4, 2007 Interview. Wife gets handed the little green paper. Not good. Need to submit a few more things.

April 9, 2007 Items mailed back to Embassy. Crossing fingers, rubbing the "rabbit's foot", etc,..that this may FINALLY be the end.

April 14, 2007 Visa delivered! Wife is finally going to be on her way back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 20, 2007 Wife enters through JFK. The days of grabbing my dinners at the WalMart deli....are now officially over!!!

Stay tuned to this channel for further updates..........

Timeline

I didn't really expect anyone to offend me and the woman like that. i don't know may be there is something seriously wrong with the information that i have provided you all with. she is not manic-depressive. she is seriously a jolly, happy and entertaining girl and i talk to her every single night and i can prove that also. yes she is living in a govt subsidized (not subsudized) house but she is willing to give it up and find work if i allow her to move to NYC with me and yes she aint gonna support me in any possible way since she needs an income but why she failed to work is something i think i have already mentioned before and the US government doesn't give social security benifits with his eyes closed. lots of real-life proofs and documents need to be shown in order to get one. my aunt is a naturalized ciitzen for 10 years and she filed for SSB long time ago and recently for unknown reasons her medicaid was cancelled.

and yes my aunt, her sons and one of the elder friends of mine do have enough property, apartments in long island, NY and businesses to support me and my would-be wife if necessary

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
I didn't really expect anyone to offend me and the woman like that. i don't know may be there is something seriously wrong with the information that i have provided you all with. she is not manic-depressive. she is seriously a jolly, happy and entertaining girl and i talk to her every single night and i can prove that also. yes she is living in a govt subsidized (not subsudized) house but she is willing to give it up and find work if i allow her to move to NYC with me and yes she aint gonna support me in any possible way since she needs an income but why she failed to work is something i think i have already mentioned before and the US government doesn't give social security benifits with his eyes closed. lots of real-life proofs and documents need to be shown in order to get one. my aunt is a naturalized ciitzen for 10 years and she filed for SSB long time ago and recently for unknown reasons her medicaid was cancelled.

and yes my aunt, her sons and one of the elder friends of mine do have enough property, apartments in long island, NY and businesses to support me and my would-be wife if necessary

You might want to skip all the personal information and stick to the immigration issues you are facing.

This information is not correct:

If i go back now, they will not allow me to come back before the next 10 years, as you all already know. they will deport me and give me the 10 year bar

If you go back now, they WILL allow you to come back after your girlfriend files the I-129F petition for you and you are approved at your interview.

If you wait too long, you WILL not be allowed to come back, you will have a bar and you will require a waiver.

cessna_inspiron

If you entered the US legally ie inspected and granted entry with no intention to immigrate, you can adjust status in the US through marriage to a USC. It is advised though to seek the advice of a competent immigration attorney whereby they will be able to access your entire circumstances and advise of the appropriate action in your case.

I wish you the best

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

There are two possible bans you might face in the future due to accumulating illegal presence in the US. The first one happens after accumulating 180 days of illegal presence, but less than a year. It's a three year ban. The second one happens if you accumulate a year or more of illegal presence. That's a ten year ban. There is no ban for illegal presence of less than 180 days. However, any overstay may make make you ineligible to use the VWP (if you ever were), and might raise more scrutiny for any future non-immigrant visa applications.

The bans start on the day you leave the US. If you don't leave the US, you're not subject to a ban on admissibility.

An overstay of any length is generally forgiven for the spouse of a US Citizen who is applying to adjust status.

04 Apr, 2004: Got married

05 Apr, 2004: I-130 Sent to CSC

13 Apr, 2004: I-130 NOA 1

19 Apr, 2004: I-129F Sent to MSC

29 Apr, 2004: I-129F NOA 1

13 Aug, 2004: I-130 Approved by CSC

28 Dec, 2004: I-130 Case Complete at NVC

18 Jan, 2005: Got the visa approved in Caracas

22 Jan, 2005: Flew home together! CCS->MIA->SFO

25 May, 2005: I-129F finally approved! We won't pursue it.

8 June, 2006: Our baby girl is born!

24 Oct, 2006: Window for filing I-751 opens

25 Oct, 2006: I-751 mailed to CSC

18 Nov, 2006: I-751 NOA1 received from CSC

30 Nov, 2006: I-751 Biometrics taken

05 Apr, 2007: I-751 approved, card production ordered

23 Jan, 2008: N-400 sent to CSC via certified mail

19 Feb, 2008: N-400 Biometrics taken

27 Mar, 2008: Naturalization interview notice received (NOA2 for N-400)

30 May, 2008: Naturalization interview, passed the test!

17 June, 2008: Naturalization oath notice mailed

15 July, 2008: Naturalization oath ceremony!

16 July, 2008: Registered to vote and applied for US passport

26 July, 2008: US Passport arrived.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

:o This has to be a joke. If you are joking with us shame on you.

If you are serious, then please go back to Bangledesh and seriously think about what you are doing to YOUR life. What your goals? Just what you are getting yourself into marrying this woman? With your own words, its as if you are planning a marriage supported possibly by your friends and relatives. A marriage to a woman with mental issues, 3 kids, TWO ex husbands, living on very limited means, relying upon the Govt for money, and who has no motivation to work (of course, unless you marry her and move her to NYC). If social security and govt housing have been good enough for her up until this point, trust me, you AINT gonna change that about her on a permanent basis. The odds are against her keeping gainful employment for long.

How does this all sound to you? Pleasant? Don't YOU want more out of life? What is your goal, to stay in US by marrying what your own words describe as a complete marital "red flag". Or would you rather do things the right way. Follow the rules, go on back to your country and consider your next LEGAL and SANE steps for your future and life. The answer is right in front of you, Man. I think you would be happier in a marriage to a woman you have dated longer who has goals, ambition, drive and a proven track record of performance and acheivements...don't you think?

La Verdadera y El Sincero - Siempre

2005 - 2006 Spent falling in love

22 May 2006 My journey to Nigeria

24 May 2006 David proposes to me

9 June 2006 Mailed I129F to TSC

30 June 2006 NOA-1

Case Transferred to CSC

27 July 2006 Touched

5 Sept 2006 Called USCIS for case / IMBRA status

14 Sept 2006 Touched

19 Sept 2006 Touched Again!

23 Sept 2006 Received IMBRA RFE by postal mail (postmarked 20 Sept 2006)

25 Sept 2006 Response to IMBRA RFE sent Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation

29 Sept 2006 Rec'd Email stating RFE received

1 Oct 2006 Touched - Same RFE rec'd message

17 Oct 2006 NOA-2 Rec'd via Email

23 Oct 2006 NOA-2 Rec'd via Postal Mail

9 Nov 2006 Email from NVC (response to my inquiry) w/NVC case# - file to Lagos 6 Nov

13 Nov 2006 Received NVC letter via Postal Mail

20 Nov 2006 Fiance went to Lagos Consulate- Interview Date Received

7 Feb 2007 Interview-VISA GRANTED!!! -

12 Feb 2007 Visa in Hand!!! ***Scheduled arrival 23 Feb 2007***

23 Feb 2007 Arrived JFK USA!!!

12 May 2007 Married

23 May 2007 Filed AOS

25 May 2007 Rec'd NOA1

Well,

You can file an I-130 and I-485 (adjustment of status concurrently). You mentioned having wedding rings? Are you already married?

If your new spouse can't meet the guidelines to support you, you will need to have a co-sponsor.

Go there to get started.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...page=i130guide2

2001 Met

2005 Married

I-485/I-130

12/06/2006-------Mailed I-130/1-485

12/16/2006--------Recieved NOA 1 (I-130 & I-485)

12/18/2006--------Touched I-130/I-485

01/20/2007--------Biometrics

05/10/2007 -- Interview, Approved!

05/22/2007 GREEN CARD arrives!!!

02/2009 - File to lift conditions

I-765

12/14/2006--- Mailed EAD App.

01/20/2007--- Biometrics

02/09/2005-------Sent in request to Congressional office for assistance with expediting EAD.

02/13/2007 -------- EAD Approved!

02/26/2007 - ------EAD received

Removal of Conditions:

05/12/2009 -- Overnighted application by USPS express mail (VSC).

05/14/2009 -- Green Card expired.

05/23/2009 --- Check cleared bank.

05/26/2009 -- Received NOA (NOA date May 15, 2009, guess they aren't deporting me).

05/29/2009- Biometrics Notice date

06/01/2009- Received Biometrics Letter

06/18/2009 - Biometrics

09/23/2009 - date of decision to approve (letter received), just waiting for card. No online updates whatsoever.

Timeline
Well,

You can file an I-130 and I-485 (adjustment of status concurrently). You mentioned having wedding rings? Are you already married?

If your new spouse can't meet the guidelines to support you, you will need to have a co-sponsor.

Go there to get started.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...page=i130guide2

thanks for the advice...that was sweet :) speaking of the wedding rings...i have bought one from a famous jewellary shop from broadway, manhattan NYC 10018 but no we are not married yet because i want her to complete her GED first and i have some personal reasons for that but certainly the wedding ring will be of crucial use on the big day. :D thanks a lot folks for all the curses, good wishes and advices and please keep pouring in if you feel like doing it and let me know of any major problems that she and i will probably face in future.

i'm shutting down the computer for the night...had enough lol...if anyone send me a message i will read them tomorrow...thanks in advance for all the suggestions you will be pouring in...happy posting :)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Let's not attack people on their personal decisions.

cessna_inspiron, no need for the long personal history. Stick with questions relating to the forum. All the members in this forum are really very helpful and will give you good advice. What you do with that advice is upto you. Good luck.

:o This has to be a joke. If you are joking with us shame on you.

If you are serious, then please go back to Bangledesh and seriously think about what you are doing to YOUR life. What your goals? Just what you are getting yourself into marrying this woman? With your own words, its as if you are planning a marriage supported possibly by your friends and relatives. A marriage to a woman with mental issues, 3 kids, TWO ex husbands, living on very limited means, relying upon the Govt for money, and who has no motivation to work (of course, unless you marry her and move her to NYC). If social security and govt housing have been good enough for her up until this point, trust me, you AINT gonna change that about her on a permanent basis. The odds are against her keeping gainful employment for long.

How does this all sound to you? Pleasant? Don't YOU want more out of life? What is your goal, to stay in US by marrying what your own words describe as a complete marital "red flag". Or would you rather do things the right way. Follow the rules, go on back to your country and consider your next LEGAL and SANE steps for your future and life. The answer is right in front of you, Man. I think you would be happier in a marriage to a woman you have dated longer who has goals, ambition, drive and a proven track record of performance and acheivements...don't you think?

Thanks a lot.

I-130 Timeline

08/15/06 - Mailed I-130 to VSC.

08/24/06 - NOA1

08/29/06 - Touched.

12/04/06 - NOA2.

12/05/06 - Touched.

K-3 Timeline

08/30/06 - Mailed I-129f to Chicago.

09/08/06 - NOA1

09/11/06 - Touched.

09/13/06 - Touched.

09/20/06 - Touched.

10/24/06 - Transferred to VSC.

11/01/06 - VSC recieved.

11/03/06 - Touched.

11/04/06 - Touched.

12/15/06 - NOA2

12/20/06 - NVC recieves.

12/21/06 - NVC assigns case number.

12/22/06 - Left NVC for consulate.

12/26/06 - Consulate recieved it.

02/20/07 - Interview Approved.

03/02/07 - POE JFK.

AOS Timeline

03/13/07 - AOS/EAD Filed

03/22/07 - NOA 1

03/26/07 - Biometrics appointment scheduled.

04/05/07 - Biometrics appointment.

06/17/07 - Green Card

Remove Conditional Residence

March 09 - I-751 Filed

May 09 - Biometrics done.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

This is too much for me this morning!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.