Lis&Adrian

I129f transferred June 21 2013 approval?

18 posts in this topic

Hii!! Can everyone who was transferred June 21 2013 from VSC/TSC let me know if they got approved or got a RFE

Yet??

And also what time did you recieve the notification.

Thanks!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nope! Still waiting, I am a January filer and I was transfered on 6/21 as well and I have not heard a thing. I check a million times a day hoping something will happen and still there is nothing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I was transferred june 21 to TSC. My NOA1 is Jan25. Got approval NOA2 on July 3. Now stuck in the big mess of post approvals at TSC. Cases are not being sent to NVC. Some cases have waited 4 weeks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I was also transferred from VSC to TSC on 6/21. My NOA1 is Feb 12. I'm haven't heard anything since the transfer and I've seen approvals on petitions that were transferred to TSC with NOA1 dates after mine. I also check USCIS many many times a day. :) I'm really trying to be patient.

N-400

02/23/2019 - Filed N-400

02/23/2019 - NOA

03/18/2019 - Biometrics Appointment

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I was also transferred the 21. Noa1 march 4, recieved my noa2 July 9. I checked around 6pm and nothing... Then I checked the uscis website again around midnight and I saw the approval message. But now I've heard that nobody from TSC is being transferred to nvc....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I got transferred on June 21st as well. Noa1 was february 4th. Yesterday we got an RFE. I saw it on the uscis website (I checked like every 10 minutes, so I dare say I saw it as soon as it happened) and when I checked my emails I already had a notification email as well.

We were transferred on June 21 and got a message yesterday evening that we had our NOA2.

AOS // 12 months 3 days
April 13, 2014 NOA1 - April 16, 2015 Approved

April 27, 2015 Greencard received

K-1 // 8 months
Feb 22, 2013 NOA1 - Oct 23, 2013 London Interview
March 18, 2014 Married

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I got the NOA1 on January 28th 2012 (Vermont Service Center). I was transferred to TSC 6/21/13. I received a notification of RFE on 7/3/13. I received the hard-copy of the RFE on 7/9/13. I got the evidence organized and express mailed it back to TSC on 7/11/13.

I continuously wish I'd found this website when I filed the original petition. I left out the letters of intent. The RFE asked for more evidence of our meeting within the past two years as well. I am almost positive I did submit copies of our passports with the original petition but I didn't copy everything I sent so I can't be sure but I didn't include anything else but pictures of us together with a statement of how we met and an outline of our five visits with each other.

With the RFE I sent boarding passes, I didn't have any of mine but he had almost all of his, I had only a luggage tag from my last trip to him but I sent that. I sent copies of entire passports with stamps, bank statements showing atm withdrawls in each others country and ticket purchases, luggage claim tickets, ticket itineraries. I also included skype logs where we referenced our trips before and after, whatsapp logs where we referenced our trips before and after. Twenty pictures of us from all the trips combined with handwritten notes on the back noting the date and place of the picture. Two affidavits witnessing our being together and the love they see, one from my brother and one from his father. A really long letter outlining what I was sending and noting the evidence submitted....He made three trips to me and I made two to him since March 2012. I am very confident I sent ample evidence to support each of those visits...I just wish I had found this website before I filed the petition in January because instead of an RFE I would probably have gotten an NOA2...hindsight 20/20.

I am hoping the evidence I sent gets looked at quickly and we receive the NOA2 soon.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi - We also got transffered on June 21st from Vermont to Texas and there were so many questions in our mind.

But trust me right after 20 days we recieved our approcal on July 10th - this is all the game of patience and transfer to Texas center I would say is a good thing that has happened to you.

Almost all the cases which have been transffered are recieveing their approvals right and left - hope to hear for yours as well:)

Good luck.

We also got transferred on July 11 from Vermont to Texas and I can't understand, why, what happens??? please, help-me!!! my noa1 is 17 April!!!

Texas now has your petition and will aprrove or send RFE, give it a month or even less. Theres people who got approved in 20 days after transferred some before and some took a month etc.

My petition was transferred June 21, so hopefully soon I get NOA2 or a RFE.

Stay positive youll get your NOA2 soon :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.