2,498 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey everyone. I notice that on the USCIS website I can change my address. But for some reason that freaks me out at this point because I am afraid it will slow things down or confuse the system!. What do you think?

My address was changed in September and I had the same feeling it will slow me down but I think it never did, I will advice you do the change after you get your transfer notice.

And if there's one thing we can bank on USCIS doing, it's picking up their game ;)

We hope......

USCIS

August 22nd 2013: NOA 1

February 18th : Transferred to California

February 26th : NOA 2

March 3rd : NOA 2 Hard Copy

NVC

March 7th 2014: Case received by NVC

April 4th 2014: NVC Case# and IN #Received

xxxx: AOS Bill Invoiced & Paid

xxxx: AOS Bill showing paid

xxxx: AOS Packet sent (electronic)

Timeline

I recieved my NOA1 July 25th and like everyone elses its just been sitting around at the NBC. I was thinking about requesting an expedite because my father has cancer and his health has been deteriorating (my husband and I are both living in Australia so I'm not there). I know that that doesnt necessarily meet the requirements but I was wondering what anyone thought the chances of that being granted was. Also do you have to send in any evidence with an expedite?

Do your part and leave the rest to USCIS, I've read on this site several times that its difficult but that's what we keep hearing but if am in your shoes I'll give it a try.

Let just sit back and hope we get transferred to a speedy center, it seem the guys transferred a day before us went to NSC.

What's your PD? How quickly are they getting through the July transfers? Would be nice to see some August transfers this week!

USCIS

NVC

Timeline

I just got the transfer notice :)

On January 6, 2014, we transferred this case I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN to another office for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

So excited :) yay. PD July 18th

Edited by Luvmytater

Timeline

What's your PD? How quickly are they getting through the July transfers? Would be nice to see some August transfers this week!

It's moving swiftly, you guys will be next in a couple of days time I guess. PD July 12

Timeline

I just got the transfer notice smile.png

On January 6, 2014, we transferred this case I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN to another office for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

So excited smile.png yay. PD July 18th

Nice one!!! am happy for you.

I just got the transfer notice smile.png

So excited smile.png yay. PD July 18th

Nice one!! Am happy for you

It's moving swiftly, you guys will be next in a couple of days time I guess. PD July 12

Cool! Roughly what date range do they do per week/day? If August starts this week they must be transfering PD's with dates in blocks of 5s (ie 5th-10th) per day...?

USCIS

NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Just received the third email! :) I guess this means our case has been received at CSC.

July 1st 2013: NOA1

January 9th 2014: Transferred to CSC

January 16th 2014: NOA2

January 24 2014: Case recieved at NVC

March 5 2014: Received case number, IIN, & BIN

March 7 2014: Paid AOS feeMarch 8 2014: Filled out DS-261

March 11 2014: Sent AOS packageMarch 14 2014: AOS package arrived at NVC

March 18 2014: AOS package entered in system

March 25 2014: Paid IV feeMarch 28 2014: Received AOS checklist

March 31 2014: Completed and sent DS-260April 2 2014: Sent AOS package revision

April 4 2014: AOS revision arrived at NVC

April 8 2014: AOS revision entered in system

April 8 2014: Sent IV package

April 11 2014: IV package received at NVC

April 15 2014: IV package entered into system

April 21 2014: DS-260 accepted

April 30 2014: Case Complete

May 13 2014: Interview Date Assigned

INTERVIEW DATE: JUNE 4 2014

Timeline

Cool! Roughly what date range do they do per week/day? If August starts this week they must be transfering PD's with dates in blocks of 5s (ie 5th-10th) per day...?

I want to believe it will have to do with the number of people that applied for i130 in a day/week and another observation is they sometimes transfer randomly within the same month.

I don't think there's and real system in place.. If you look back over posts from the last couple of weeks you will see PDs from the beginning and end of month being transferred with no real order. I was stressing out seeing PDs after mine being transferred but then mine came up as well.

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative (Spouse)

USCIS:

Service Center : Nebraska Service Center

Consulate : Sydney, Australia

I-130:

03-09-2013: Marriage in Australia

07-11-2013: NOA1

03-19-2014: NOA2

08-12-2014: Case Complete

09-09-2014: Interview in Sydney, Australia. APPROVED!

01-28-2015: POE - LAX

I-751:

11-03-2016: i751 package received at USCIS Vermont Service Center

I don't think there's and real system in place.. If you look back over posts from the last couple of weeks you will see PDs from the beginning and end of month being transferred with no real order. I was stressing out seeing PDs after mine being transferred but then mine came up as well.

Ok cool, so it's taking a few weeks to do amp the worth of transfers? Roughly, abet with no real order!

USCIS

NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just got the hard copy ,transferred to CSC !! so excited !!!

Pls update on spreasheet smile.png

Lucky you! Very happy for you!!!

I got transferred to Nebraska!!!!

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.