not exist in your kitchen.

or

When does home sickness kick in?

When she learns there's no Thai Buddhist Temple in the area

or

When does home sickness kick in?

After she goes shopping for underbritches the first time,

and realizes no one sells anything in her size,

fully realizing (now) that she should have spent the monies you sent her, in Thailand,

for the right-size underbritches.

Oh. in your prior topic, what bits did you implement, that were listed there?

Interestingly, The thing she appreciates most is the bum gun. She is loath to use a public toilet. She will hold it until she gets home if at all possible.

I bought every thai kitchen appliance i could lay my hands on. Fully stocked the kitchen with spices, paste, sauce, etc. Bought her a tablet set up in Thai. With apps for Facebook, Skype, and Thai programing. I already had a garden, so she has made it bigger.

Your right about the clothes. She seems to be between a kids XL & teen small. The kids stuff isn;t wide enough in the hip or bust. The teen stuff is too long in the leg and sleeve.

Edited by slowlyman

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Interestingly, The thing she appreciates most is the bum gun. She is loath to use a public toilet. She will hold it until she gets home if at all possible.

I bought every thai kitchen appliance i could lay my hands on. Fully stocked the kitchen with spices, paste, sauce, etc. Bought her a tablet set up in Thai. With apps for Facebook, Skype, and Thai programing. I already had a garden, so she has made it bigger.

Your right about the clothes. She seems to be between a kids XL & teen small. The kids stuff isn;t wide enough in the hip or bust. The teen stuff is too long in the leg and sleeve.

Yes, at 5'1" and 92 lbs, shopping can be a challenge. However, we've found that Walmart and Target carry a lot of XS so we don't have shop in the kids section. Of course on our next trip home there will be a few days shopping in BKK on the way back!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I was being facetious but, it was true for her. We live near the beach so it never gets really cold, maybe some nights in the 50s but, it was cold for her. It gave her reason to go shopping but with daylight savings time and being cold in the morning it didn't help. It was not something to make fun of, she spent 36 years in hot and humid Thailand so it was a transition. That being said, she loves the summer DST and we've have had a nice summer so far. Still hard to go the beach for very long.... she doesn't want to be brown!! LOL!!

Right now she is amazed that the sun is still up at 9pm, but later in the winter when it sets at 4pm she will be depressed along with the rest of us.

She never leaves the house with her legs or arms exposed.

Yes, at 5'1" and 92 lbs, shopping can be a challenge. However, we've found that Walmart and Target carry a lot of XS so we don't have shop in the kids section. Of course on our next trip home there will be a few days shopping in BKK on the way back!

Jin is 4' 10" and 85 lbs

I haven't tried Target. I'll stop in next time I see one. I feel a little funny shopping in the kids department.

Edited by slowlyman

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.