Ashley903

6/21 Transfers from VSC to TSC

52 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Ok I think this was a very frustrating and unsatisfying phone call.. After over 95 minutes on hold (yes 95!!) he got a very unfriendly man on the phone..

He said it looks like our case was worked on but he can't confirm it.. Yea, We all know what that means... Sigh

Then he said that we are actually within processing times cuz the estimated time for this year is 7-9 months due to the work load.. Ummm last time I checked it said 5 months for Vermont? So we are calling back in 8 days cuz according to that man that's when we're officially out of processing time.. Very suspicious to me..

I think they just wanna get people off the phone quick. So back to knowing NOTHING

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

They told me they were processing Jan. 25th. My NOA1 is Jan. 28th, so I hope it won't be too much longer.

Mine os jan 24th, no noa2 yet. I think they say something different to every person who calls... :/

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Barbados
Timeline

Ok I think this was a very frustrating and unsatisfying phone call.. After over 95 minutes on hold (yes 95!!) he got a very unfriendly man on the phone..

He said it looks like our case was worked on but he can't confirm it.. Yea, We all know what that means... Sigh

Then he said that we are actually within processing times cuz the estimated time for this year is 7-9 months due to the work load.. Ummm last time I checked it said 5 months for Vermont? So we are calling back in 8 days cuz according to that man that's when we're officially out of processing time.. Very suspicious to me..

I think they just wanna get people off the phone quick. So back to knowing NOTHING

That is just craziness! I agree I think they just say anything just to get you off the phone

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

my fiancee phoned earlier and she was on hold for about 35 minutes and the phone rang like someone was going to pick up then they hung up these people are so annoying. What number or department have use been phoning? Cheers in advance.

event.png

event.png

15-02-2013 - we sent in our I-129F petition

27-02-2013 - received our NOA1

25-07-2013 - Rrecieved our NOA2

20-08-2013 - our case arrived at NVC

10-09-2013 - Medical booked biggrin.png

Timeline

my fiancee phoned earlier and she was on hold for about 35 minutes and the phone rang like someone was going to pick up then they hung up these people are so annoying. What number or department have use been phoning? Cheers in advance.

We called the 8003755283.. 35 minutes would have been sweet! But since we didn't get no information neither be happy you didn't waste more time than half an hour. Yea we all need to keep our heads up during this stressful process. In the end it'll be all worth it!

Timeline

Just got an RFE email from texas.

least you know your petition is being looked at, hope you get approved soon!

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

what was the RFE for?

NOA1 January 30, 2013

Transferred from VSC to TSC June 21, 2013

Change of address July 3, 2013

NOA2 July 12, 2013

NOA2 hard copy July 19, 2013

Sent to DOS July 26, 2013

Waiting for our MNL# from NVC

Got MNL# July 31, 2013

In transit to Manila August 2, 2013

Case Ready for interview August 5, 2013

August 14, 15,Medical at St. Luke- PASSED

Interview at U.S Embassy August 22,2013-cancelled due to flood

Interview at U.S Embassy August 28, 2013- PASSED

useful information for Fiances/Petitioners for k1 in manila:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/261031-some-useful-links/page-4#entry6396116

event.png

Timeline

I think at this point that's good news or not?

Don't know. I'm so tired of building up hope every morning just to get it crushed by the end of the day that i don't even know what to think. I'm just letting things roll now. I already accepted the fact that it'll be at least october before i leave here, so it doesn't really matter.

But i'll keep posting for the ones who haven't lost the ability to be positive.

My NOA 1 is jan 24th btw.

what was the RFE for?

Don't know, we have to wait for the mail. I have no idea what can it be for, bc my fiance checked every single document like 10,000 time before sending.

Timeline

Don't know. I'm so tired of building up hope every morning just to get it crushed by the end of the day that i don't even know what to think. I'm just letting things roll now. I already accepted the fact that it'll be at least october before i leave here, so it doesn't really matter.

But i'll keep posting for the ones who haven't lost the ability to be positive.

My NOA 1 is jan 24th btw.

Stay strong at this point. You're almost there! An RFE might not be the best news but it IS news. I would be so hyped about an RFE right now lol we all hit these lows during this journey and you get tired of hearing the same encouraging quotes but hey, they are true! One day soon you will be with your loved one :)

Timeline

Stay strong at this point. You're almost there! An RFE might not be the best news but it IS news. I would be so hyped about an RFE right now lol we all hit these lows during this journey and you get tired of hearing the same encouraging quotes but hey, they are true! One day soon you will be with your loved one :)

Thank you dear, but i'm just so tired...i think i'll be happy the day i have my interview date and can set the date of my wedding, this past 7 months (I came to Brazil in december, filed in jan) just have been tough. But i know it all be worth it in the end,

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Barbados
Timeline

Were you transferred as well at 6/21--I can understand how you can feel that way--but yes your case HAS been touched and from what Ive seen as soon as you get back what the RFE requires it is typically approved in no time.

Timeline

That's absurd! My fiance called the same day and they say they were processing jan 23rd! What's the logic of that?

Enatal what date did your fiance call and they said they were processing jan 23rd?

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Enatal what date did your fiance call and they said they were processing jan 23rd?

Last monday, July 1st.

Were you transferred as well at 6/21--I can understand how you can feel that way--but yes your case HAS been touched and from what Ive seen as soon as you get back what the RFE requires it is typically approved in no time.

Yup, transferred jun 21st. And thank you for the kind words.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.