Ashley903

6/21 Transfers from VSC to TSC

52 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Barbados
Timeline

I just saw where someone with a filing date in feb was approved on 7/5--they were a 6/21 transfer --I just dont get it--its like they are just drawing straws to see which one they will review and approve wow.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

6-21 transfer to TSC. NOA1 is Jan 25, NOA2 was 7-3. But things don't get better. TSC is not forwarding approvals to NVC. Cases approved 3 weeks ago are still sitting at TSC. We are being told it could take 8 weeks to get case# from NVC.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh man....I am a June 21 transfer with the NOA1 of Jan 28th. I called the help line on Monday July 1st and the man told me that the texas center was working on NOA1 apps from Jan 13th that day. I really hope this business of the texas office holding the apps before they go to NVC is not true...What a nightmare this whole process has been. I am hopefull for an approval this next week. It is beyond the five month waiting period that they have declared to be the case...Good luck everybody !

Timeline

6-21 transfer to TSC. NOA1 is Jan 25, NOA2 was 7-3. But things don't get better. TSC is not forwarding approvals to NVC. Cases approved 3 weeks ago are still sitting at TSC. We are being told it could take 8 weeks to get case# from NVC.

That is really crazy indeed..Im trying to stay positive I really am

Timeline

Oh man....I am a June 21 transfer with the NOA1 of Jan 28th. I called the help line on Monday July 1st and the man told me that the texas center was working on NOA1 apps from Jan 13th that day. I really hope this business of the texas office holding the apps before they go to NVC is not true...What a nightmare this whole process has been. I am hopefull for an approval this next week. It is beyond the five month waiting period that they have declared to be the case...Good luck everybody !

How did you get them to provide such specific info--when I call I am told-- "normal processing is 5 months"--but hello its been over 5 months already!!!! :S

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Was anyone notified that the TSC actually received packets transferred from the VSC? I received notice that it was no longer under the VSC's jurisdiction and transferred to the TSC, but no confirmation of its receipt by the TSC.

Good luck to all of you. Be glad that you've found each other!

heart.gif ~ Poonam & Sunil ~ heart.gif

02/18/2012: Exchanged emails after her sister introduced us
02/27/2012: Met on Skype
10/09/2012: Got engaged during my 1st trip to India
12/09/2012: Spent more time together during my 2nd trip to India
01/16/2013: Mailed I-129F packet
01/25/2013: NOA1 - emailed that our case was accepted & routed packet to VSC
01/30/2013: Emailed that they changed our Alien Registration Number
06/21/2013: Emailed that our case was transferred to TSC

07/08/2013: NOA2 (Approved!) - email sent and website updated on 07/13/2013 smile.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

dear Ashely : I got the information simply from the customer help line about the Jan 15th answer on processing NOA1 at texas...The second time I called this last week i got a really mean person who was not forthcoming with any information other than it can take up to 180 days to get an answer after our case had been transferred to texas on June 21st ! So who knows ?

Edited by HongKonglovers

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

I just saw where someone with a filing date in feb was approved on 7/5--they were a 6/21 transfer --I just dont get it--its like they are just drawing straws to see which one they will review and approve :wow:

Ashley it certainly seems like they are just plucking applicants out of the air, I hope you and the rest of the Dec/Jan filers that haven't been approved yet get approved soon so that the rest of us feb filers can be approved.

dear Ashely : I got the information simply from the customer help line about the Jan 15th answer on processing NOA1 at texas...The second time I called this last week i got a really mean person who was not forthcoming with any information other than it can take up to 180 days to get an answer after our case had been transferred to texas on June 21st ! So who knows ?

Hongkonglovers so are you saying they said it could be another 5 months are Texas?? Deary me this process really is proving to be a long slog!

event.png

event.png

15-02-2013 - we sent in our I-129F petition

27-02-2013 - received our NOA1

25-07-2013 - Rrecieved our NOA2

20-08-2013 - our case arrived at NVC

10-09-2013 - Medical booked biggrin.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

I had read on another thread that the adjucators at TSC were given case loads of 50 at a time. Don't remember how, if at all, it said they were assigned. Even so, seem to be pumping them out faster than the blackhole that was VSC. I've waited 5 months, if it takes 30 days for TSC do get the job done, so be it. At least it'll FINALLY have been processed!

June 2009 - Met in Philadelphia
July 4th 2009 - 1st date
December 2009 - Christmas in Poland together
February 2010 - Met in Spain/France
March 2010 - Met In Czech Republic
June 2010 - Came to visit PA
Novemeber 2010 - Met in NY
September 2011 - Met in Chicago
November 2011 - Met in Chicago for 2nd time
May 2012 - Met in Bahamas
May 09, 2012 - Engaged
November 06 2012 - Visit to PA
January 2013 - Filed I-129F K-1
February 04th - NOA1 Received

February 10th - Met in NYC
February 14th - Alien Registration number was changed
March 08th - Met in Poland

June 18th - Contacted Congressman
June 21st - Case transferred from VSC to "local office"
June 25th - Congressman's office confirmed file was in transition to TSC
June 28th - ...was transferred and now being processed at a USCIS office

Timeline

I had read on another thread that the adjucators at TSC were given case loads of 50 at a time. Don't remember how, if at all, it said they were assigned. Even so, seem to be pumping them out faster than the blackhole that was VSC. I've waited 5 months, if it takes 30 days for TSC do get the job done, so be it. At least it'll FINALLY have been processed!

And I would be fine with that if it were in order you know? Ugh guess I have to continue to be patient and pray our time is coming near❤❤

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

That's absurd! My fiance called the same day and they say they were processing jan 23rd! What's the logic of that?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

That's absurd! My fiance called the same day and they say they were processing jan 23rd! What's the logic of that?

They told me they were processing Jan. 25th. My NOA1 is Jan. 28th, so I hope it won't be too much longer.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Transferred on June 21st and noa1 was February 4th.. My fiancé is actually on the phone right now with uscis.. Estimated waiting time...77 minutes. Like really now?

Lets see what they say what petitions they are working on today haha we just want any kind of information at this point.. Anybody ever got any helpful information through the hotline??

Edited by van1234essa

Timeline

Transferred on June 21st and noa1 was February 4th.. My fiancé is actually on the phone right now with uscis.. Estimated waiting time...77 minutes. Like really now?

Lets see what they say what petitions they are working on today haha we just want any kind of information at this point.. Anybody ever got any helpful information through the hotline??

Please update us all on the results of that phone call--sometimes you get someone giving you useful info and other times u get that same scripted response " processing times is 5 months"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.