zooropa

Anyone from TSC K1 fiance please comment when you get a case number!!

721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

i did receive a response via email from the Nvc on the whereabouts of my petition

So please use this so they can research your case

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry. Unfortunately we do not have any record of receiving your petition. If your petition was approved more than 15 days ago please e-mail a scanned copy of your I-797 or I-171 Notice of Action - Approval Notice to NVCResearch@state.gov. Please type the receipt number in the subject line of your e-mail and include only one attachment/case per e-mail. We will contact the Department of Homeland Security's Office of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on your behalf to locate your petition.

If you received the form I-797 or I-171 Notice of Action - Approval Notice indicating that your petition has been retained by USCIS, or another type of Notice of Action that is not an approval notice please contact USCIS for additional information.

USCIS CONTACT INFORMATION:

Telephone: 1-800-375-5283

ARI

National Visa Center

Written Inquiry Unit

Serco Inc, Support Contractor

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i did receive a response via email from the Nvc on the whereabouts of my petition

So please use this so they can research your case

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry. Unfortunately we do not have any record of receiving your petition. If your petition was approved more than 15 days ago please e-mail a scanned copy of your I-797 or I-171 Notice of Action - Approval Notice to NVCResearch@state.gov. Please type the receipt number in the subject line of your e-mail and include only one attachment/case per e-mail. We will contact the Department of Homeland Security's Office of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on your behalf to locate your petition.

If you received the form I-797 or I-171 Notice of Action - Approval Notice indicating that your petition has been retained by USCIS, or another type of Notice of Action that is not an approval notice please contact USCIS for additional information.

USCIS CONTACT INFORMATION:

Telephone: 1-800-375-5283

ARI

National Visa Center

Written Inquiry Unit

Serco Inc, Support Contractor

Thank you for sharing!! I plan on doing this Friday!

4/5/12- Met in Jamaica
6/9/12- 2nd trip to Jamaica
11/18/12- 3rd trip to Jamaica
11/24/12- Engaged heart.gif
12/31/12- Filed I-129f
1/4/13- NOA1
1/15/13- Alien registration number changed
2/27/13- 4th trip to Jamaica, 1st time with my daughter

5/24/13- Email/Text Notification that case was transferred to another office...

5/29/13- Email/Text Notification that case was transferred to local office....

5/30/13- Email/Text Notification that case was received and being processed at TSC...

6/19/13- 5th trip to Jamaica for my loves birthday!!

6/26/13- APPROVED biggrin.png

7/16/13- Email/Text Notification that case was sent to the NVC

7/22/13- Sent to consulate

7/23/13- Received by consulate

7/23/13- Sent DS230

7/31/13- Received interview date

8/20/13- Medical

9/3/13- INTERVIEW!!! (Wrongfully refused stating the need for co-sponsor)ranting33va.gif

9/24/13- Tax transcripts sent verifying income (return & W2 sent originally)

10/8/13- APPROVED!! dancin5hr.gif

10/15/13- Dropped off passport at Embassy
10/17/13- Issued

10/23/13- Picked up passport from DHL

10/27/13- POE Charlotte!!

1/16/2014- We're Married!!

2/24/14- Filed AOS/EAD/AP

3/25/14- Biometrics

4/30/14- EAD & AP Approved!!

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi guys, I just wanted to share something that one of my close friends shared with me. He also went through the same Fiancee visa process few months ago. One thing he indicated is that they were waiting for NVC to receive their file but when they didn't hear anything for few weeks, they checked with the embassy in India and his fiancee's file was already sent there (may be it came through NVC) but there is a good chance that some of you who have been waiting for more than 15 days, your files may have already crossed the NVC stage or it may have not. There is no guarantee but it won't hurt to send one e-mail to the embassy to check if they have anything there. Just a thought that I wanted to share. As it is we have been trying everywhere, one more on the list won't hurt. Also, I am sure every country's embassy may be different so obviously things may be different.

Please give this a try if you would like to. I will.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hi guys, I just wanted to share something that one of my close friends shared with me. He also went through the same Fiancee visa process few months ago. One thing he indicated is that they were waiting for NVC to receive their file but when they didn't hear anything for few weeks, they checked with the embassy in India and his fiancee's file was already sent there (may be it came through NVC) but there is a good chance that some of you who h

Edited by andy ngeci

Already been in contact with the Manila embassy. They don't have it.

The problem is Texas hasn't mailed them to NVC or the Embassy, since they claim to be holding them for 8 weeks for some reason.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline

it seems only me i have my file at kenyan embassy.. today my fiance called uscis and he was handed over to speak with an immgration officer and he was told by the end of week or early next week nvc will be having our file.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

That's a confusing statement...the file cannot be in two places...it sounds like the tier two ( officer) is saying it will reach the NVC by next week...pretty much what Queen was told yesterday....

It is a bit worrying that I'm the only one that's recieved this notice so far. I'm hoping there'll be more tonight. Makes me concerned they've shipped it off to some random corner of the world.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Has anyone contacted their congressman about the Texas NVC delay? My approval has only been a 1/2 week if NVC doesn't have it Friday I am calling my congressman. NvC is telling me 8 weeks - I am not waiting. there is no reason they can't mass mail them daily/weekly. or do mass scans

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Has anyone contacted their congressman about the Texas NVC delay? My approval has only been a 1/2 week if NVC doesn't have it Friday I am calling my congressman. NvC is telling me 8 weeks - I am not waiting. there is no reason they can't mass mail them daily/weekly. or do mass scans

Redamber please fill in your timeline, it helps everyone in this process...thanks!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

My congressional rep called me today. He said TSC returned his call and said that they will be sending my case to the NVC within the next 10 days. He said they gave no reason for the delay and made no indication that anything was wrong with my case. My thought is they are simply in over their heads and are having trouble staying organized and keeping up with all the transfers. I'll check again in 10 days but for now I see no other option besides simply waiting. My NOA2 was June 17th.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.