zooropa

Anyone from TSC K1 fiance please comment when you get a case number!!

721 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Oh hello! I just found this thread :). NOA2 6/25. VSC to TSC transfer. So, I just called NVC for the first time and got the 8 weeks spiel. I want to mention that I pressed her if that was 8 weeks for all service centers or just for TSC and she said it was for all service centers. I also specifically mentioned it was a K1 visa, and that's when she said oh, ok, K1 visas can take up to 8 weeks to appear in their system. This is quite obviously BS since we've seen that cases from VSC and CSC are moving to the NVC in roughly 1 to 2 weeks. I think they are just covering their asses since TSC is gumming up the wheels. How frustrating. I would say I'll contact my congresswoman again, but honestly she was less than zero help when we were awaiting our NOA2. They refused to contact me by email or phone and instead mailed everything, including printouts of emails (!?) to my home address. I hope someone else is able to get a congressperson interested in this situation :-/

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

I also think we should all be calling USCIS and asking for a tier two person...and then try to get some more info from them...like...where is my file right now? Why is the fiancee visa just sitting at TSC?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I just called my attorney to see if he could call and get any info and he said if they didn't give the info to a congressman or senator, they won't give him more info. harumph. headbonk.gif

what really ticks me off is that this doesn't seem like it is a case of them being too busy..holding them for some reason it just infruriating when they know people are trying to plan their lives and move countries, etc. I think I hit my limit today....

She just got back to us, but all she got from TSC was - "This is what they sent us back: The I129F will be sent to the National Visa Center within the next 10 business days."

So it should be there within the next 2 weeks. If ours is being sent, then others will be being sent there too with ours. They didn't give any answers about what exactly they've been doing with them up UNTIL this point, but hopefully with politicians getting back onto them again, it will give them a kick up the back side.

And yes, Congressman Joe Wilson's office has been invaluable with their help in this entire process.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

She just got back to us, but all she got from TSC was - "This is what they sent us back: The I129F will be sent to the National Visa Center within the next 10 business days."

So it should be there within the next 2 weeks. If ours is being sent, then others will be being sent there too with ours. They didn't give any answers about what exactly they've been doing with them up UNTIL this point, but hopefully with politicians getting back onto them again, it will give them a kick up the back side.

And yes, Congressman Joe Wilson's office has been invaluable with their help in this entire process.

Thanks Queen! I hope that's true!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Looks like maybe TSC just wants to approve or RFE all the transfers that they got and then send them all in one huge pile to the NVC instead of sending them out as they're approved like a week at a time.

If that's the case, then be prepared for a clusterfuck at the NVC as they get thousands of petitions all at once that they have to sort through.

1/4/13 - I129-F Sent | 1/8/13 - Received by USCIS
1/10/13 - NOA1 to VSC | 1/11/13 - Text/Email | 1/17/13 - Hard Copy Received
1/16/13 - Alien Registration Number changed
5/24/13 or 5/29/13 - Case Transferred to TSC
7/2/13 - NOA2 from TSC! (173 days from NOA1) | 7/6/13 - Hard Copy Received
7/18/13 - Shipped to NVC | 7/26/13 - Received at NVC and case number assigned
7/29/13 - In transit to consulate | 7/31/13 - Received by consulate
8/20/13 - Medical - Passed | 8/21/13 - Interview - Approved!
8/28/13 - Passport with visa ready to pickup from courier
10/17/13 - POE - JFK
10/28/13 - Applied for SSN and marriage license | 11/2/13 - SS card received
11/21/13 - Wedding

12/30/13 - I485/I765/I131 Sent | 1/2/14 - Received by USCIS
1/3/14 - NOA1 to NBC | 1/16/14 - Hard Copy Received
2/4/14 - Biometrics
3/7/14 - AP and EAD approved!
3/11/14 - AP/EAD card mailed | 3/14/14 - Received
4/10/14 - Interview Waiver letter
6/16/14 - Approved! | 6/21/14 - GC Received

5/2/16 - I-751 Sent | 5/5/16 - Received by USCIS
5/6/16 - NOA1 to VSC
6/14/16 - Biometrics

4/19/17 - Approved! | 4/22/17 - Letter received | 5/4/17 - GC Received

We just got this today. Anyone else got this?

Post Decision Activity

On July 8, 2013, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline

thats a good sign i think. department of state means NVC. mine hasnt read that yet but am sure it will get updated today or tomorow. u was approved 2 days before me.

Post Decision Activity

On July 8, 2013, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

Wow thats new Queen. Thank you for sharing. Mine didn't changed.

AOS/EAD/AP

10/03/13 - package sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/07/13 - package received by S. Rodriguez

10/10/13 - Email Notification for AOS/EAD/AP

10/19/13 - NOA1 EAD

11/07/13 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

11/16/13 - USCIS Status for I-485: Testing and Interview

12/03/13 - USCIS Status for I-131 AP - Approved / USCIS Status for I-485 - Card/ Document Production

01/07/14 - INTERVIEW @ 1:00pm, USCIS Hagatna Guam -APPROVED

01/08/14 - Card Production Ordered

01/09/14 - Register Permanent Status

01/14/14 - For Delivery with USPS Tracking No.

1/24/14/ - GC on hand

ROC I-751

10/09/15 - Eligible for ROC

10/21/15 - I-751 Packet mailed via USPS (2 day Priority Mail)

10/23/15 - Delivered to USCIS California Service Center

10/27/15 - $590 charged to account.

10/29/15 - received NOA dated 10/23/15

11/06/15 - Biometrics received for 11/18/15 appointment

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

That sounds great! No change for me either, but this is encouraging!

Post Decision Activity

Was this a email or txt?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.