zooropa

Anyone from TSC K1 fiance please comment when you get a case number!!

721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Ok, what is going on at NVC. Last night called and got case number, but when looking it up - it said error. This morning on line it say " at NVC". Now it say " ERROR" again

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Have any TSC transfers had their interview yet?

Ours is on Monday!

Scheduled it today for the 21st. I was able to schedule it for as early as next Monday, but we're not ready yet. I'll fly in there on the 19th, she'll have her medical on the 20th (they give results that same day) and we'll go to the interview on the 21st.

1/4/13 - I129-F Sent | 1/8/13 - Received by USCIS
1/10/13 - NOA1 to VSC | 1/11/13 - Text/Email | 1/17/13 - Hard Copy Received
1/16/13 - Alien Registration Number changed
5/24/13 or 5/29/13 - Case Transferred to TSC
7/2/13 - NOA2 from TSC! (173 days from NOA1) | 7/6/13 - Hard Copy Received
7/18/13 - Shipped to NVC | 7/26/13 - Received at NVC and case number assigned
7/29/13 - In transit to consulate | 7/31/13 - Received by consulate
8/20/13 - Medical - Passed | 8/21/13 - Interview - Approved!
8/28/13 - Passport with visa ready to pickup from courier
10/17/13 - POE - JFK
10/28/13 - Applied for SSN and marriage license | 11/2/13 - SS card received
11/21/13 - Wedding

12/30/13 - I485/I765/I131 Sent | 1/2/14 - Received by USCIS
1/3/14 - NOA1 to NBC | 1/16/14 - Hard Copy Received
2/4/14 - Biometrics
3/7/14 - AP and EAD approved!
3/11/14 - AP/EAD card mailed | 3/14/14 - Received
4/10/14 - Interview Waiver letter
6/16/14 - Approved! | 6/21/14 - GC Received

5/2/16 - I-751 Sent | 5/5/16 - Received by USCIS
5/6/16 - NOA1 to VSC
6/14/16 - Biometrics

4/19/17 - Approved! | 4/22/17 - Letter received | 5/4/17 - GC Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Called NVC and they have the application but haven't entered into system yet

hope to case # in a couple days. she said 15 days for case# -- I expect it to be 2-3 days

NOA1 - Feb 1

NOA2 - July 5

Sent to NVC - July 25

Received at NVC - Aug 1

Case# - better be soon

Received email from uscis today:

Post Decision Activity

On August 1, 2013, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

:))

Timeline

Ok I just called NVC and they said they just received my case today however I was advised to wait 10-15 days for them to put it in their system. So they just received it but cant give me a case number. Is this normal or I just need to wait and call again tomorrow?

Timeline

After all the waiting, .....the NOA1,.... The Transfer to texas , ....The Finally getting the NOA2 and then ......The MNL case number!!!! ...... I schedule the interview for Aug 8th.......register Fiancee At St Lukes for medical and we think that we are home free, just a matter of weeks now and she will be here!!!!! We relax, we are on the home stretch, Rounded the bend, the wonderfull end of this journey is a stones throw away. Yippeeeee, Chill the champagne, Get the cork screw out and get ready to celebrate!!!!

And then at Medical............................. Sputum ... Now 2 more months for sputum test AAAAAAAAHHHHGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

NOA1 December 20,2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Ok, what is going on at NVC. Last night called and got case number, but when looking it up - it said error. This morning on line it say " at NVC". Now it say " ERROR" again

That is exactly what it did to me. Last night it said Error....this morning....at NVC......now it has Error????????? Is it still doing that on you?

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

That is exactly what it did to me. Last night it said Error....this morning....at NVC......now it has Error????????? Is it still doing that on you?

Yes, I still can not see my status. I called DOS today. They tell me my file still at NVC and will not show up on CECA web site until it leaves building on its way to embassy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Yes, I still can not see my status. I called DOS today. They tell me my file still at NVC and will not show up on CECA web site until it leaves building on its way to embassy.

Okay... I called DOS this morning as well and was told my case was still at the NVC. So I guess we wait....as usual.

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Ok I just called NVC and they said they just received my case today however I was advised to wait 10-15 days for them to put it in their system. So they just received it but cant give me a case number. Is this normal or I just need to wait and call again tomorrow?

Call again the next day. They should assign a number pretty quickly. The entire process at NVC for K1 visas is only a few days.

1/4/13 - I129-F Sent | 1/8/13 - Received by USCIS
1/10/13 - NOA1 to VSC | 1/11/13 - Text/Email | 1/17/13 - Hard Copy Received
1/16/13 - Alien Registration Number changed
5/24/13 or 5/29/13 - Case Transferred to TSC
7/2/13 - NOA2 from TSC! (173 days from NOA1) | 7/6/13 - Hard Copy Received
7/18/13 - Shipped to NVC | 7/26/13 - Received at NVC and case number assigned
7/29/13 - In transit to consulate | 7/31/13 - Received by consulate
8/20/13 - Medical - Passed | 8/21/13 - Interview - Approved!
8/28/13 - Passport with visa ready to pickup from courier
10/17/13 - POE - JFK
10/28/13 - Applied for SSN and marriage license | 11/2/13 - SS card received
11/21/13 - Wedding

12/30/13 - I485/I765/I131 Sent | 1/2/14 - Received by USCIS
1/3/14 - NOA1 to NBC | 1/16/14 - Hard Copy Received
2/4/14 - Biometrics
3/7/14 - AP and EAD approved!
3/11/14 - AP/EAD card mailed | 3/14/14 - Received
4/10/14 - Interview Waiver letter
6/16/14 - Approved! | 6/21/14 - GC Received

5/2/16 - I-751 Sent | 5/5/16 - Received by USCIS
5/6/16 - NOA1 to VSC
6/14/16 - Biometrics

4/19/17 - Approved! | 4/22/17 - Letter received | 5/4/17 - GC Received

Called NVC and they have the application but haven't entered into system yet

hope to case # in a couple days. she said 15 days for case# -- I expect it to be 2-3 days

NOA1 - Feb 1

NOA2 - July 5

Sent to NVC - July 25

Received at NVC - Aug 1

Case# - better be soon

WE GOT OUR CASE NUMBER 08/02/2013. YOU SHOULD CALL AGAIN NOW...WE HAVE SAME DATE TO NVC...( NOA1 02/08/2013, NOA2 07/08/2013,TRANSFERRED TO TSC 06/21/2013)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Who is everyone calling? I called the DOS and they said the case was at NVC and to call them for the case number. Everytime I call the NVC I get a busy signal. sad.png

When I was waiting for a case number, I called NVC at 603-334-0700, press 1, then 5. I never had a busy signal but I remember some others saying that happened to them..is this the number you are calling?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.