NikLR

Green card production after ELIS

1,923 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi,

I am still waiting for green card, using ELIS. I paid the fee in Feb 2014.

I was informed that I had insufficient funds. I have sent photo copies of the cleared personal bank checks for the required amount

to required address.

Filed: Other Country: Australia
Timeline

We got our green card yesterday October 11. We paid the fee on September 10 and POE was September 2. We have been extremely lucky throughout this whole process (except for the three embassy interviews) and we could not have done nearly as well without the expertise and guides we found right here on VJ.

So now we get to take a rest from all of this for about 18 months!

We can't thank you all enough. A special "hey" goes out to bdrew and her blog that often had us laughing or crying with her. Miss those blog entries.

L and S

(Off to update our timeline now)

Hi,

I am still waiting for green card, using ELIS. I paid the fee in Feb 2014.

I was informed that I had insufficient funds. I have sent photo copies of the cleared personal bank checks for the required amount

to required address.

Let us know how this goes. That's a long time to be waiting.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

We got our green card yesterday October 11. We paid the fee on September 10 and POE was September 2. We have been extremely lucky throughout this whole process (except for the three embassy interviews) and we could not have done nearly as well without the expertise and guides we found right here on VJ.

So now we get to take a rest from all of this for about 18 months!

We can't thank you all enough. A special "hey" goes out to bdrew and her blog that often had us laughing or crying with her. Miss those blog entries.

L and S

(Off to update our timeline now)

You are so sweet! Thank you!!

I started a new job last week so my internet time has dropped drastically! I started up a new blog, but I've been terrible about keeping up with it (ooooooopsie)! The upside is I get out of work at 3:30, so I have time to do my blogging after work :)

Mr Drew and I have an INFOPass on the 24th to figure out this stupid green card fiasco. Have I mentioned how done with this I am?

5/21/2016: Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

5/23/2016: NOA1

7/29/2016: Biometrics Appointment

11/22/2016: I-751 Approved!

oprahbees.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I started a new job last week so my internet time has dropped drastically! I started up a new blog, but I've been terrible about keeping up with it (ooooooopsie)! The upside is I get out of work at 3:30, so I have time to do my blogging after work :)

Mr Drew and I have an INFOPass on the 24th to figure out this stupid green card fiasco. Have I mentioned how done with this I am?

I hope that you have progress before then; when we had to make an infopass it was the most frustrating part of the whole process and there were a lot of frustrating parts!

My blog about my visa journey and adjusting to my new life in the US http://albiontoamerica.wordpress.com/

I hope that you have progress before then; when we had to make an infopass it was the most frustrating part of the whole process and there were a lot of frustrating parts!

If there's another way around going to the office, I am ALL EARS! LOL

I don't think there's any other place for us to go at this point :-(

oprahbees.gif

ombudsman?

I hadn't thought about that. Thanks!!

If they give me any 30 day BS, we'll just keep our INFOPass.

oprahbees.gif

Guys my Poe is on 20th October. I'm trying to loggin into Elis website. Is the the system down. We should make the payment before Poe right ? Pls help, thanks

Just logged in and it worked fine. Try again! And yes, it is recommended to pay before POE so you're not waiting longer for your GC to arrive. Also, make sure to fill out your mailing address on your ELIS profile. :)

Our Visa Journey(s)

K-1 Visa
01/15/2013 - Sent I-129F overnight via Fedex
07/17/2013 - Sent to London
*** Abandoned K1 Visa route due to wedding plans that could NOT be changed**

07/27/2013 - Married in TX!!

CR-1 Visa
09/12/2013 - Sent I-130 overnight via Fedex
09/18/2013 - NOA1 - E-mail and text - Sent to NBC Overland Park
03/03/2014 - Case Transferred to CSC
03/27/2014 - NOA2 - E-mail and text - APPROVED!!!
04/04/2014 - NVC Received

05/05/2014 - Case Number & IIN Assigned

05/08/2014 - Submitted DS-261

05/10/2014 - AOS Available/Paid/Sent Package

05/13/2014 - AOS Package Received/Fee withdrawn (Scanned on 5/15) - Happy bday to me! :)

05/14/2014 - AOS Shows as PAID

05/19/2014 - IV Available/Paid/Sent Package

05/20/2014 - IV Fee withdrawn/Shows as PAID/DS-260 Available & Submitted

05/21/2014 - IV Package Received (Scanned on 5/23)

06/13/2014 - AOS Approved

06/26/2014 - CASE COMPLETE!!! (Confirmed by call, AOS changed to N/A)

07/10/2014 - Interview date assigned!!!! (August 19th)

07/11/2014 - Received Interview letter via e-mail

07/21/2014 - Hubby's medical (Passed!)/E-mail sent to embassy requesting earlier date

07/23/2014 - Interview rescheduled!!

08/04/2014 - INTERVIEW IN LONDON!! - APPROVED!!!!! :luv:

08/12/2014 - VISA IN HAND!!

08/30/2014 - POE in Houston!!

352 days from filing to POE

*Full timeline in profile

Removal of Conditions (I-751)

07/07/2016 - Sent I-751 overnight via USPS

07/08/2016 - CSC received & NOA1

07/21/2016 - Biometrics letter received
07/25/2016 - Walk-in Biometrics Appt (Org. appt - 8/2)

"Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars."

- Gilbert Parker

paid at ELIS: Sept. 17, 2014

POE date: Sept. 24, 2014 (SFO)

SSN received: Oct. 02, 2014

no GC yet.. no "welcome letter"..

still waiting...

i want to work... :clock::clock::clock:

paid at ELIS: Sept. 17, 2014

POE date: Sept. 24, 2014 (SFO)

SSN received: Oct. 02, 2014

no GC yet.. no "welcome letter"..

still waiting...

i want to work... :clock::clock::clock:

You can work, you got your social security number.

My husband is still waiting for his green card to arrive and he's working. He just took his passport and showed the temp agency his visa along with his social security card and he was good to go.

i'm pissed, no green card yet!

Join the club :-( My husband and I have an INFOPass appointment next Friday bright & early to find out what the problem is...

oprahbees.gif

You can work, you got your social security number.

Without a green card i cannot start the process of getting my pharmacy license. I don't think that i can get a driver's license as well.

Just logged in and it worked fine. Try again! And yes, it is recommended to pay before POE so you're not waiting longer for your GC to arrive. Also, make sure to fill out your mailing address on your ELIS profile. :)

Thank you friend, ya it worked. My husband paid for me and sent me t the confirmation page. Hope my POE will go well. :) Good luck to you too.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.