Paid ELIS - 04/30/2014

POE - 05/08/2014

ELIS optimized - 06/19/2014

Card production began - 07/01/2014

Green Card corrected and new one ordered by USCIS - 07/10/2014

New card produced and ELIS closed - 07/15/2014

Card mailed - 07/16/2014

Card received- 07/17/2014

The reason why the first production failed . USCIS corrected my status from CR1 to IR1.

Thanks everyone for sharing.

Card received,USCIS sent the GC to my old Address. The lady brought it for me tonight. The card is 10years IR1.

You are lucky. My wife's card went to our old address, then back to Texas. Now instead of just re-sending it to the new address we gave them (for the 3rd time) on June 16, it has gone back into "initial review purgatory." How can it be in initial review when it has already been printed and mailed?

post-160304-0-83951700-1405876107_thumb.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You are lucky. My wife's card went to our old address, then back to Texas. Now instead of just re-sending it to the new address we gave them (for the 3rd time) on June 16, it has gone back into "initial review purgatory." How can it be in initial review when it has already been printed and mailed?

Yeah, really lucky. I monitored my case from the day I paid the immigrant fees to the day the card got delivered. This forum helped me a lot. I learnt from mistake of others. USCIS have some lapses in their department which suffers the applicants. They usually send green cards to the original address submitted in your application even, if you informed them any change of address. I completed change of address form I even called them to verify my new address which they confirmed but still sent my card to initial address. All you need to do is to call them every day till your case is resolved. whenever you call make sure you speak directly to an immigration officer. This will help. any returned mail goes to initial review. don't worry it's the process but make sure you call USCIS. hope this will help.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Today my status change in elis and card produced and maild to my address

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: Timeline

Hello to all

I have a question and I hope any you could answer.

First of all, IOE number, according to my elis account:

Payment: Dec 13 2013

POE: Houston, Jan 11 2014

Green Card production began: Feb 25 2014

Case optimized: Mar 03 2014

Case Received / Reopened: June 20 2014

Case in process: June 27 2014

-No more information up to this day-

According to the case status checker webpage:

On February 25, 2014, the production of your new card began. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move while this card is being created, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

As you can see my green card was supposed to be produced by February but for some reason its production failed. I was not aware that I was supposed to call after 30 days. However I called by May. I spoke to an ISO and she said she was going to write a letter to the Texas office so they produce my card again. She said that probably the card couldn't be produced due to "technical issues".

On May 31 I received a letter from the USCIS saying: "We have sent a request to production and ask them to look into the matter. Please allow up to 90 days for receipt of your PRC."

So what is the problem?

Well the letter I received on May had a MSC Receipt number, (different from my IOE number). I added that number to my Case Updates account, and today I relieved an email saying:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Testing and Interview

On July 22, 2014, we mailed you an appointment notice for an interview for September 2, 2014. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

So it means I have another interview? I am already in USA. It does not seem logical. Does anyone know what is going on? Have any of you been throug this?

Thanks for your answers

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello to all

On February 25, 2014, the production of your new card began. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move while this card is being created, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

As you can see my green card was supposed to be produced by February but for some reason its production failed. I was not aware that I was supposed to call after 30 days. However I called by May. I spoke to an ISO and she said she was going to write a letter to the Texas office so they produce my card again. She said that probably the card couldn't be produced due to "technical issues".

On May 31 I received a letter from the USCIS saying: "We have sent a request to production and ask them to look into the matter. Please allow up to 90 days for receipt of your PRC."

So what is the problem?

Well the letter I received on May had a MSC Receipt number, (different from my IOE number). I added that number to my Case Updates account, and today I relieved an email saying:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On July 22, 2014, we mailed you an appointment notice for an interview for September 2, 2014. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

So it means I have another interview? I am already in USA. It does not seem logical. Does anyone know what is going on? Have any of you been throug this?

Thanks for your answers

Sorry about that. you need to wait and see the content of the letter sent. My green card production failed too but I called them when I discovered that my status stayed on.card production for a week. Thesame day my status changed to " your card has been corrected and another card reordered. if I didn't call them it could have been just like what you are facing now. You can also call USCIS and demand to speak to an immigration officer.

Hello to all

So what is the problem?

Thanks for your answers

Sorry about that. you need to wait and see the content of the letter sent. My green card production failed too but I called them when I discovered that my status stayed on.card production for a week. Thesame day my status changed to " your card has been corrected and another card reordered. if I didn't call them it could have been just like what you are facing now. You can also call USCIS and demand to speak to an immigration officer.

Hello to all

So what is the problem?

Thanks for your answers

Call USCIS and speak to a tier 2 again about why you have an AOS appointment when you did not AOS!

Then have your USC spouse call the congressman and have them look into why you do not have your green card yet.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Timeline

I just called an ISO and he informed me that the MSC number is a mistake. That number doesn't have anything to do with me, so I just have ignore it.

The agent told me that the only valid number is the IOE, and that is the one I should be checking the status.

So for now I just have to wait (I am still in the 90 day period, 40 days remaining).

Thanks very much for the answer.

By the way, I got my residence through my mother, not spouse.

Timeline

hello

Please tell me in how many days i will get my green card? Card produced an mailed and i also got usps tracking number card mailed on 22nd july and in tracking site they mention

• Expected Delivery Day: Thursday, July 24, 2014
  • but i still didn't get my card

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

Citizenship

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello

Please tell me in how many days i will get my green card? Card produced an mailed and i also got usps tracking number card mailed on 22nd july and in tracking site they mention

• Expected Delivery Day: Thursday, July 24, 2014
  • but i still didn't get my card

It could take 2 days after getting the tracking number. If not, contact USPS.

Edited by apple21

Timeline

ooh mail van is infront of my home now

MARCH 2012 2nd

Citizenship

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.