NikLR

Green card production after ELIS

1,923 posts in this topic

The most you can do is call your USPS office to see if they have it or if maybe they can contact the driver to see if they still have it in the truck?

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone , I started wondering where my greencard is. Paid the Elis on April 2 2014. POs May 10. Until now I dont have anything.

Trying to call the USCIS number with 10 thousand option and end up eating all my load yet not been able to speak to a human being.

So I am thinking who else is on same boat with me.

IR -5 Visa

1/16/2014 Visa approved

5/10/2014 POE Detroit

6/6/2014 -SSN
6/16 - OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION Optimized
6/24 -ELIS Closed for production

6/28 -GC arrived

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi everyone , I started wondering where my greencard is. Paid the Elis on April 2 2014. POs May 10. Until now I dont have anything.

Trying to call the USCIS number with 10 thousand option and end up eating all my load yet not been able to speak to a human being.

I arrived on 8th of may and am still waiting too. I got my ssn within 6 days.

Timeline

Thanks for the reply.When did you pay your immigration fee

IR -5 Visa

1/16/2014 Visa approved

5/10/2014 POE Detroit

6/6/2014 -SSN

6/28 -GC arrived

YES!! Thank God.

YAY

So it's been less than a month since you entered the USA.

Do not go from the paid date, you go from the POE date since it was later.

What does your ELIS say? Accepted or Optimized?

Have you gotten your SSN yet?

Did you update your address in ELIS?

I also notice sometimes that IR5 take a little longer to get the cards.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

You guys are too impatient. Usually 1-2 months from POE. Payment date of ELIS only matters if you paid it after POE. Nothing gets triggered until you enter.

Timeline

YAY

So it's been less than a month since you entered the USA.

Do not go from the paid date, you go from the POE date since it was later.

What does your ELIS say? Accepted or Optimized?

Have you gotten your SSN yet?

Did you update your address in ELIS?

I also notice sometimes that IR5 take a little longer to get the cards.

ELIS says accepted,i went to the local SSN office and got my number .Address is updated in the ELIS.

If IR5 takes longer , well it may be next month before they can produce the card.

IR -5 Visa

1/16/2014 Visa approved

5/10/2014 POE Detroit

6/6/2014 -SSN

6/28 -GC arrived

Finally!

ELIS: "Optimized - In Process" 3 June 2014

ELIS Fee Paid: 7 April 2014

POE: 10 April 2014

Any idea how long it takes from here on? Was reading this thread, but don't recall people talking much about 'In process' phase of optimized?

Married 01/11/2013

I-130 Filed: 01/25/2013

NOA-1: 01/29/2013

• 08/20/2013: Service Request Placed; Case transferred to NYC Field Office 06/11/13

• Congressman involved: 09/25/2013

• NOA-2: 09/27/2013

• NVC Received Case: 10/7/2013

• NVC Assigned Case #: 10/7/2013

• DS-261 Completed; OPT-IN E-mail Sent: 10/7/2013

• AOS (i864) Bill Paid: [$88] 10/09/2013

• IV Bill Paid: [$230] 10/27/2013

• AOS (i864) Package Sent [EP]: 10/30/2013

• DS-260 Completed & Supporting Documents Sent [EP]: 10/31/2013

• AOS (i864) Package Received by NVC: 11/13/2013

• DS-260 Package Received by NVC: 11/14/2013

• Checklisted: 11/27/2013

• Responded to checklists: 12/2/2013

• Case Completed at NVC: 12/30/2013

• Medical Exam in Toronto: 12/16/2013

• Interview in Montreal: 02/13/2014 (Approved)

• Visa in Hand: 02/19/2014

• POE in YYZ Terminal 1: 04/10/2014

• GC Received in Mail: 06/12/2014

--ROC--

I-751 Filed: 01/20/2016 (California Center)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.