NikLR

Green card production after ELIS

1,923 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Yes a week - 1 month to get the cards. Should take less than a week after it says "card produced"

In Optimized since Dec 10. I am going to call on this Monday if I dont receive any letter or any changes in ELIS as they told me to call with the confirmation number that they gave me. Phewwww.... Hope I will get it soon.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

My POE date was 21st Dec. Still stuck on Accepted on ELIS

Mine was Dec 15th and also still on Accepted.

GC & SSN
07-05-2013: Immigrant fee - $165 - paid
12-15-2013: POE Detroit
02-04-2014: ELIS - CASE STATUS: OPTIMIZED (Case received: 01-02-2014. STATUS DETAILS: In Process)
02-11-2014: USCIS - "Your new card is being produced etc...."
02-14-2014: USCIS - Card has been picked up by USPS - ELIS is down
02-15-2014: GC delivered!
Removal of Condition
11-16-2015: I-751 Petition sent to the California Center
11-19-2015: Petition received (UPS)
11-19-2015: NOA USCIS
11-23-2015: Check of $590 (Petion Fees) cashed
12-23-2015: Biometrics
05-05-2016: RFE
08-15-2016: Interview (positive)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Darnell, isn't that the green card status? They haven't received it yet.. I'm assuming it still takes at least another week or two for them to receive it? It just turned to "optimized" just yesterday I think..

Sorry, Sir :( my != wife's parents.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline

I was quite depressingly checked my case status in ELIS just now. It is still Optimized but the status date changed to Jan 31, 2014. Then, I went to check case status at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do.

I found this message .

On January 31, 2014, the production of your new card began. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move while this card is being created, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Should I say Yayyyyy ??? Hope Yes....

Yes you should say YAY! it'll soon changed to closed in the ELIS and the cards are being produced! YAY!!!!!

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Here is my status update!

I e-mail them on Jan 13. And they finally changed my status "Accepted" to "Optimized" on Jan 23. Also, Texas Service Center e-mail me back next day.
I haven't checked my online status a while after I got e-mail from them, but my father in law received a mail to me last friday.

I don't have that letter on my hands yet, but that is probably Green card is in.
It took 89 days since I paid Fee on ELIS.

06.04.2013 Apply I-130 at USCIS in Seoul-Korea
06.28.2013 I-130 approved
07.01.2013 Seoul USCIS sent I-130 approved to Naha Consulate
07.05.2013 Naha Consulate got I-130 approved

07.08.2013 Husband got Packet 3 via Email
07.09.2013 Order my police record
      Made medical appointment
      Made interview appointment via Email
07.11.2013 Medical check
07.12.2013 shot record complete, Send medical record to Naha Consulate
07.16.2013 got police report
07.18.2013 Interview at Naha Consulate

07.20.2013 VISA arrived!

11.09.2013 POE SEATAC

11.14.2013 Paid immigrant fee on ELIS

01.16.2014 Status changed to Optimized on ELIS

01.23.2014 Status changed to Production on USCIS

01.28.2014 Status changed to sent card on ELIS

01.30 or 31.2014 Mail received to states address

Here is my status update!

I e-mail them on Jan 13. And they finally changed my status "Accepted" to "Optimized" on Jan 23. Also, Texas Service Center e-mail me back next day.

I haven't checked my online status a while after I got e-mail from them, but my father in law received a mail to me last friday.

I don't have that letter on my hands yet, but that is probably Green card is in.

It took 89 days since I paid Fee on ELIS.

I'm sorry, ELIS status changed to "Optimized" on Jan 16.

And USCIS status changed to "production" on Jan 23.

06.04.2013 Apply I-130 at USCIS in Seoul-Korea
06.28.2013 I-130 approved
07.01.2013 Seoul USCIS sent I-130 approved to Naha Consulate
07.05.2013 Naha Consulate got I-130 approved

07.08.2013 Husband got Packet 3 via Email
07.09.2013 Order my police record
      Made medical appointment
      Made interview appointment via Email
07.11.2013 Medical check
07.12.2013 shot record complete, Send medical record to Naha Consulate
07.16.2013 got police report
07.18.2013 Interview at Naha Consulate

07.20.2013 VISA arrived!

11.09.2013 POE SEATAC

11.14.2013 Paid immigrant fee on ELIS

01.16.2014 Status changed to Optimized on ELIS

01.23.2014 Status changed to Production on USCIS

01.28.2014 Status changed to sent card on ELIS

01.30 or 31.2014 Mail received to states address

Timeline

so ask father-in-law if he feels a solid edge inside, about 3 to 4 inches long, unbendable along that direction.

Report back, when yer able !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

My wife's is still "accepted", and still no ss card or number. Trying to figure out what's going on with her info in the SAVE database, but trying to find someone to help is ridiculous. Trying to check her info with CBP, but of course the person we need to speak with is not there. Going to try again tomorrow with them, and if we can't get any traction we will probably reach out to our senator's office again. Last time that seemed to work.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My wife's is still "accepted", and still no ss card or number. Trying to figure out what's going on with her info in the SAVE database, but trying to find someone to help is ridiculous. Trying to check her info with CBP, but of course the person we need to speak with is not there. Going to try again tomorrow with them, and if we can't get any traction we will probably reach out to our senator's office again. Last time that seemed to work.

Did you make a follow up at your nearest SSA office regarding her SS#?

I did after more than 2 weeks of waiting only to find out that CBP didn't process my SS even if I ticked "yes" on the DS230 and DS260. ranting33va.gif

The SS employee also told me that CBP made an error encoding my name in the system because their system shows my middle name is included in my first name. I showed him my original birth certificate and marriage certificate as proof of my full name PLUS my passport. He said it will take 3-4 weeks for them to make the necessary corrections.

In the ELIS, when we paid $165, I properly filled out my first name and middle name so I hope there won't be issues there.

Timeline

Haven't made a follow up appointment yet, we figured we would go another route to actually see what if anything is there. The woman at the ss office said that there was nothing in the system at all after trying to process a new application. I had asked her repeatedly to check her information in the SAVE database, and she repeatedly told me she had no access to it. Rather than yelling BS, we rolled with the application anyways. We had all the information with us as well, and she kept telling us she didn't need it. My wife had checked the boxes as well on her DS260, but here we are.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Haven't made a follow up appointment yet, we figured we would go another route to actually see what if anything is there. The woman at the ss office said that there was nothing in the system at all after trying to process a new application. I had asked her repeatedly to check her information in the SAVE database, and she repeatedly told me she had no access to it. Rather than yelling BS, we rolled with the application anyways. We had all the information with us as well, and she kept telling us she didn't need it. My wife had checked the boxes as well on her DS260, but here we are.

Really? The SS employee didn't ask for any identification document from your wife?

Edited by apple21

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.