PalestineMyHeart

Rachel Jeantel Gets the Trayvon Martin Treatment

284 posts in this topic

I wouldn't consider my life in danger if someone was following me, no. Like I said, I definitely wouldn't jump on top of them and start pounding on them. They might be armed and I might get injured or worse, killed.

Thats because you are not black. A non black person following a black person has only one or two intentions, thats to beat or kill them.

Sorry, it is just what comes with being a black person living in America. It is a nice thing that so many people do not have to live with this problem.

I had a man who followed one of my brothers. Shot him 3 times. A good man, truck driver, not a thug, do not stay in the ghetto, mistaken identity the guy says. Followed my brother into his gate at work, confronted him, and then shot him 3 times. He should have fought first, it was useless talking to the guy. He already had his mind made up.

So if you are scared for your life, case aside, and someone was following you, would you attempt to fight for your life or not?

Not unless I was attacked. If I was that close to home or had a cell phone, which he did, I would go home or call the police.

Have you forgotten GZ had lost him. TM was came out of hiding and approached him. You and I both know TM was not scared for his life, and this was all about taking to the creepy ### cracker.

Filed: Timeline

If the person following me on a dark rainy night whom I don't recognize is not a cop, and won't identify himself, then he is either a perv, or a mugger. TM was justified to stand his ground under Florida law. Too bad he didn't have a gun. He could have shot the creepy A.C. and the cops would have to let him go.

Edited by The Patriot

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Thats because you are not black. A non black person following a black person has only one or two intentions, thats to beat or kill them.

Sorry, it is just what comes with being a black person living in America. It is a nice thing that so many people do not have to live with this problem.

I had a man who followed one of my brothers. Shot him 3 times. A good man, truck driver, not a thug, do not stay in the ghetto, mistaken identity the guy says. Followed my brother into his gate at work, confronted him, and then shot him 3 times. He should have fought first, it was useless talking to the guy. He already had his mind made up.

I suspect alot more people will be getting shot or possibly killed if they assume it that it is ok to beat someone because they are being followed. Black or white. There's no law against following someone that I'm aware of. There are however laws against assaulting people.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

90% of the crime in my area is committed by young black males. We are scared to go anywhere they gather because there is always violence. it's glorfied in the music and the movies.

My Neighbor down the street had two young black males wearing hoodies break in on him , while he was home to rob him

Over 60% of the young black males in my country drop out of school.

The Mall in my town almost went out of business because middle class working people were scared to go there, because of young black males.

Number one rule. Don't dare treat any of the little thugs different or suspicious or you could be labeled a racist.

All we ask is to work everyday and keep a little of what we earn, without being killed.

That is what it's like to be a white person living in america

If the person following me on a dark rainy night whom I don't recognize is not a cop, and won't identify himself, then he is either a perv, or a mugger. TM was justified to stand his ground under Florida law. Too bad he didn't have a gun. He could have shot the creepy A.C. and the cops would have to let him go.

A man is walking behind you down the street. You confront him and ask him why "why you following me" He asks what are you talking about. You assault him and tell him you are going to die tonight.

You get shot---That is your bad.. Sorry

I suspect alot more people will be getting shot or possibly killed if they assume it that it is ok to beat someone because they are being followed. Black or white. There's no law against following someone that I'm aware of. There are however laws against assaulting people.

Following someone is considered stalking.

And if we let this stalker get away with what he did, I fear there will be a lot more people being killed who were stalking someone for obvious discriminatory reasons, and then say that person attacked them. Can you imagine the people who will start doing this? If it was okay for him to follow him, then the 911 operator would have told him great job, keep following him sir.

You cannot follow someone and think it is okay to do. But if you think it is okay, please go out tonight and follow someone. Report back to me what the nice scared individual did? okay?

Not unless I was attacked. If I was that close to home or had a cell phone, which he did, I would go home or call the police.

Have you forgotten GZ had lost him. TM was came out of hiding and approached him. You and I both know TM was not scared for his life, and this was all about taking to the creepy #### cracker.

And how fast do you think the police were going to get there?

And calling someone creepy implies that you have to be creeped out first, in order for that person to be creepy. So, for Rachel to say this is what he said, proves the guy was pretty freaked out by some guy following him.

Timeline

It is a good way to get arrested. Stalking and prowling come to mind as possible charges.

Stalking under Florida law as far as I can tell is repeated harassment. If it was relevant in this case, why wasn't GZ charged with stalking?

Following someone is considered stalking.

And if we let this stalker get away with what he did, I fear there will be a lot more people being killed who were stalking someone for obvious discriminatory reasons, and then say that person attacked them. Can you imagine the people who will start doing this? If it was okay for him to follow him, then the 911 operator would have told him great job, keep following him sir.

You cannot follow someone and think it is okay to do. But if you think it is okay, please go out tonight and follow someone. Report back to me what the nice scared individual did? okay?

Following and stalking are not even close to the same. What GZ did that night in no way rises to the level of stalking. Just to save you the trouble here is the definition of stalking.

willful, malicious, and repeated following or harassing. (704.048(2)); Aggravated stalking: willful, malicious and repeated following or harassing another with credible threats with the intent to place person in reasonable fear of death or bodily injury - See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/florida-law/florida-stalking-laws.html#sthash.gFR45nPb.dpuf

90% of the crime in my area is committed by young black males. We are scared to go anywhere they gather because there is always violence. it's glorfied in the music and the movies.

My Neighbor down the street had two young black males wearing hoodies break in on him , while he was home to rob him

Over 60% of the young black males in my country drop out of school.

The Mall in my town almost went out of business because middle class working people were scared to go there, because of young black males.

Number one rule. Don't dare treat any of the little thugs different or suspicious or you could be labeled a racist.

All we ask is to work everyday and keep a little of what we earn, without being killed.

That is what it's like to be a white person living in america

A man is walking behind you down the street. You confront him and ask him why "why you following me" He asks what are you talking about. You assault him and tell him you are going to die tonight.

You get shot---That is your bad.. Sorry

Wow! Look at you. So, just because NOT ALL but some black boys commit crimes they ALL deserve to be treated like criminals? That is nuts! What if every woman with a child stopped going to Catholic Churches, or every time I walk past a white man I grab my child. Well, it's justified right? All white Catholic Priest and white men are child molesters and rapists yes?

But there are those of us, civilized, educated, smart people out here who understand that just because one person in a particular race commit a certain type of crime does not mean that everyone in that race does.

That boy's only crime was being black.

Timeline

Following and stalking are not even close to the same. What GZ did that night in no way rises to the level of stalking. Just to save you the trouble here is the definition of stalking.

willful, malicious, and repeated following or harassing. (704.048(2)); Aggravated stalking: willful, malicious and repeated following or harassing another with credible threats with the intent to place person in reasonable fear of death or bodily injury - See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/florida-law/florida-stalking-laws.html#sthash.gFR45nPb.dpuf

Notice the bold and underlined parts. "repeated" Also, it doesn't say "or" it says "and"

I would say he had intent to place him within reasonable death or bodily injury, the guy is dead isn't he?