PalestineMyHeart

Rachel Jeantel Gets the Trayvon Martin Treatment

284 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

One thing was odd to me. She was talking to her best buddy on the phone,who was being stalked by a creepy #### cracker, an altercation ensued and the phone went dead.

She is telling us that she found out at school the next afternoon there had been a fight and he had been killed.

You telling me something like that happens and she does not call his parents, friends or even check on him, and finds out at school the next afternoon he was in a fight and killed.

IMO, she and TM were 'different strata' folk

where there are no parental info shared, ever.

Why? These folk deem their parents to be most embarrassing, and would never, ever 'allow' their friends to meet up with their parents.

But that's just an opinion, aye?

What I find interesting is that there's no mention of her attempting to call him back after the phone was disconnected. Best Buddies sometimes do that...

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

So for what reason(s) do you think we should consider her credible?

There. Simple question. No words in your mouth.

You're still trying to weasel out of what you said. Here it is again:

And we cannot convict a man to prison because a witness can't handle it. The attorneys do their job. Jonathan Good did very well in describing how TM pounded the ####### out of GZ on the sidewalk.

Just because she flopped, does not mean you can substitute what she said for something better which fits your agenda. She was a bad choice in one way. But she IS black so the state can say they did have black witnesses when GZ gets acquitted.

She was a bad witness because she is illiterate and insolent. Any attempt to assign those qualities to people because they are black, or fat, or have stupid looking hair, or are a woman is offensive racism/sexism

Now stand up like a big girl and take it. Toughski shitski

You clearly stated that I have an "agenda" (even though this is the first time I've even posted on the subject) and that I'm trying to "subsitute what she said" with something else.

Where have I made any "subsitutions" for what she said ? Where have I stated that since her hair and her public speaking ability etc. are not indications of not being credible, then therefore everything she said must be true ? How do you make this leap from one to the other ? Just because I have not joined you in mocking her and criticizing her for her education or her performance on the stand or whatever else you didn't like, you seem to perceive this as "taking the other side."

LOL logical reasoning seems to escape you.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

My agenda this morning is to make a batch of pancakes. That's all the agenda I have, for the nonce.

Pancakes.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[apologies for the deflection, but I wanted to be clear about my agenda - mostly, and usually, I have no agenda. At the Moment, however, tis time for pancakes]

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

But Monday and Tuesday he could care less about this trial and had zero interest, no TV and didn't have time to look on the internet.

After Dee Dee's testimony the vacation ended abruptly.

He's already had the trial in his mind and now he's trying to cherry pick that evidence to support his already made up not guilty verdict.

It's not worth the effort believe me.

Another one obsessed with Gary and Alla's vacation.laughing.gif

I have a long vacation and it will not end until mid-August. Lots of time. It has been great, but it has been hot a lot of days. It is hotter here than Vermont even though Donetsk is further north. Do not worry that I am wasting my limited vacation time. You suggested I watch this on YouTube, thanks. Very interesting. Alla has been busy with her Mom the last few days, taking her to annual medical appts and such, leaves me to watch the trial! YAY! We had "constitution day" here this week!

And to be precise the first testimony I watched was yesterday, Jonathan Good, then I left for a while. I never did see this "dee dee" who is she? I have never made any post regarding a "dee dee" and have no idea what she testified to.

So to clarify for the G&A followers...we are still on vacation, we still have no TV and likely never will, I am spending more time following this at the suggestion of RGinWA and posting my comments in an appropriate forum. For those assigned to watch the post times...I eat when I am hungry, sleep when I am tired and post whenever I want. I am painting one of our rooms here. Go and paint a little, post a little, watch a little of the trial, I wrap the brush and roller in plastic wrap while I post so you need not worry about my paint drying (they don't have plastic wrap in Ukraine so I brought some with us ...JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have plastic wrap, but its metric) And I do not hate Ukraine even though they have metric plastic wrap..

My agenda this morning is to make a batch of pancakes. That's all the agenda I have, for the nonce.

Pancakes.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[apologies for the deflection, but I wanted to be clear about my agenda - mostly, and usually, I have no agenda. At the Moment, however, tis time for pancakes]

Please use genuine Vermont Maple Syrup.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Gary? you rig up any eco-friendly organic micro-farms in town, during this longish holiday? Man, I'd be all over that, making more co-ops..

Timeline

You clearly stated that I have an "agenda" (even though this is the first time I've even posted on the subject) and that I'm trying to "subsitute what she said" with something else.

Where have I made any "subsitutions" for what she said ? Where have I stated that since her hair and her public speaking ability etc. are not indications of not being credible, then therefore everything she said must be true ? How do you make this leap from one to the other ? Just because I have not joined you in mocking her and criticizing her for her education or her performance on the stand or whatever else you didn't like, you seem to perceive this as "taking the other side."

OK I get it. You aren't going to answer.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

OK I get it. You aren't going to answer.

You still can't back up the stupid claims you made. And everyone can see it, no matter how much ink you release to try to pull a squid move :lol:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Another one obsessed with Gary and Alla's vacation.laughing.gif

I have a long vacation and it will not end until mid-August. Lots of time. It has been great, but it has been hot a lot of days. It is hotter here than Vermont even though Donetsk is further north. Do not worry that I am wasting my limited vacation time. You suggested I watch this on YouTube, thanks. Very interesting. Alla has been busy with her Mom the last few days, taking her to annual medical appts and such, leaves me to watch the trial! YAY! We had "constitution day" here this week!

And to be precise the first testimony I watched was yesterday, Jonathan Good, then I left for a while. I never did see this "dee dee" who is she? I have never made any post regarding a "dee dee" and have no idea what she testified to.

So to clarify for the G&A followers...we are still on vacation, we still have no TV and likely never will, I am spending more time following this at the suggestion of RGinWA and posting my comments in an appropriate forum. For those assigned to watch the post times...I eat when I am hungry, sleep when I am tired and post whenever I want. I am painting one of our rooms here. Go and paint a little, post a little, watch a little of the trial, I wrap the brush and roller in plastic wrap while I post so you need not worry about my paint drying (they don't have plastic wrap in Ukraine so I brought some with us ...JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have plastic wrap, but its metric) And I do not hate Ukraine even though they have metric plastic wrap..

Please use genuine Vermont Maple Syrup.

For not watching one minute, except for the snippet yesterday, of the trial you certainly have very detailed opinions on the innocence of GZ.

Your statements are even more persuasive now that we have your full legal qualifications.

I apologize for thinking you didn't know how to process the evidence presented properly; that is since you've not actually seen any evidence so far.

Please by all means continue with your insightful assessment of your vast examination of the facts.

;)

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

Timeline

Gary? you rig up any eco-friendly organic micro-farms in town, during this longish holiday? Man, I'd be all over that, making more co-ops..

In Ukraine? We have the market 4 blocks down the street, it is very organic, though possibly not eco-friendly. People catch fish in the river and sell them there...yummy 3 eyed downstream-from-chernobyl fishies. Moya Ribka! We buy fresh (read: "warm") milk and eggs from the farmers. I am telling you, it does not get any more organic that Ukrainian markets. There is organic stuff all over the vegetables, you have to wash it off yourself. My MIL says "do not buy clean vegetables, it means there is something wrong with them" laughing.gif Seriously, the theory is that if they are clean the seller is trying to make them "look" better because they are not fresh or something. There is organic stuff on the eggs also. ohmy.png

At the risk of sounding like I hate Ukraine (I don't) flying into Donetsk always reminds me of flying into Dante's Inferno. It is the area of the world with the highest level of mercury concentration and an alarming rate of thyroid cancer. It is Gary,IN/Texas City,TX all rolled in one!

Off-Topic2.gif

I might try to go back and see some of this other testimony.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

So, yer saying the area is flush with organic micro-farms already and there's no room for new movement for a series of newly-created co-ops. Drats !! That sucks ! Oh well, maybe is some room for aquaponics instead - those are always fun to set up.

Edited by Darnell

Timeline

laughing.gifYour apology is accepted

I am a very fast learner with a high IQ. Thanks. I am usually too modest to mention it, but it does evidence itself, doesn't it.

For not watching one minute, except for the snippet yesterday, of the trial you certainly have very detailed opinions on the innocence of GZ.

Your statements are even more persuasive now that we have your full legal qualifications.

I apologize for thinking you didn't know how to process the evidence presented properly; that is since you've not actually seen any evidence so far.

Please by all means continue with your insightful assessment of your vast examination of the facts.

wink.png

Gary And Alla

Now I am curious.What do you find credible about her..it is a simple question he asks you that you keep evading ?

Timeline

So, yer saying the area is flush with organic micro-farms already and there's no room for new movement for a series of newly-created co-ops. Drats !! That sucks ! Oh well, maybe is some room for aquaponics instead - those are always fun to set up.

Yeah. As with most things in the world, micro farms were invented by the Soviets (just ask Alla if you don't believe me) Only I think they actually DID invent micro farms when they allowed farmers to have small plots of land to grow crops which they could sell for profit. One of the very few private businesses allowed in the USSR.

These micro farms quickly became THE place to go for "the good stuff" rather than the state stores where there was MORE food but very little variety. Hence the phrase that a 6 course Ukrainian meal is "pork, potatoes, pork, potatoes, onion and borscht."

There is more variety from the micro farms but it is not cheaper than grocery stores and they are still considered the place for "good stuff". Grocery stores sell "western chemical food"dead.gif

Off-Topic2.gif

Trayvon Martin could not buy skittles at the market.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Yeah. As with most things in the world, micro farms were invented by the Soviets (just ask Alla if you don't believe me) Only I think they actually DID invent micro farms when they allowed farmers to have small plots of land to grow crops which they could sell for profit. One of the very few private businesses allowed in the USSR.

These micro farms quickly became THE place to go for "the good stuff" rather than the state stores where there was MORE food but very little variety. Hence the phrase that a 6 course Ukrainian meal is "pork, potatoes, pork, potatoes, onion and borscht."

There is more variety from the micro farms but it is not cheaper than grocery stores and they are still considered the place for "good stuff". Grocery stores sell "western chemical food"dead.gif

Off-Topic2.gif

Trayvon Martin could not buy skittles at the market.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Now I am curious.What do you find credible about her..it is a simple question he asks you that you keep evading ?

Same lack of logic as Gary. Why am I not surprised....

Let me break it down to you:

Unlike some people, I have not yet come to an opinion on who is guilty or not guilty in this case, or even who is credible and who is not credible. I'd like to hear the rest of the evidence instead of jumping to a premature conclusion.

My point was (which I keep repeating because some people don't "get it" the first time) is that her appearance or her education or her communications skills are not what makes her testimony "credible" or "not credible."

However, with some people, if you immediately don't jump to the same conclusion they jumped to -- well, then they just jump to further conclusions.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015