PalestineMyHeart

Rachel Jeantel Gets the Trayvon Martin Treatment

284 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

laughing.gif Oh thats OK then! Its just cursive. Who needs that? I mean who needs to be able to use a pen and WRITE or be able to read cursive? What nonsense, eh?

I think you meant "must be" not "much be" or is that kind of like "axe". ???

I guess he is ignorant, and what? Yes, we have people on welfare in Vermont and kids who's parents do not care for them. What's the point? The result of being uneducated and not being cared for is universal. Thanks for pointing that out. If the video were of one of my children, I would be embarrassed, but as it is just some ignorant, uneducated guy from Vermont...I don't care. (I know it is Vermont because i recognize the mountain in the background and can locate him within a few miles because I also know direction and geography) Heck, I'm not even from Vermont, I just live here. What is important is that he can carry a concealed handgun wihout asking permission and our crime rate is low.

And now we are back to the "credibility" that you began with and I will ask again (and you won't answer) The OP is about making excuses for her, you posted it.

WHAT should we base her credibility on?

Thanks for confirming my suspicion that reading comprehensive is beyond your ken.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

http://news.yahoo.com/prosecutors-attack-zimmerman-story-several-ways-225209162.html

Update,

Medical examiner stated that GZ had insignificant injuries and were minor. They did not even require stitches. There goes that story of him beating beat to death by the big bad TM. There goes that story about his head being banged into the concrete.

So lets test this theory. I need some volunteers to go outside, bang their heads on the concrete, I mean really slam it like how you think TM did it, and let me know if you need stitches or if you are even able to walk after you do this. I doubt you are going to get from a doctor, "take two of these and call me in the morning."

Hehehehehehehehe

You have not read the law. This is what happens when uneducated people post about things they know nothing about

There is no requirement to have any injuries at all to support the use of deadly force. Only that " a reasonable person could believe" that one COULD sustain severe injury. The purpose of deadly force is to allow someone to PREVENT themselves from sustaining severe injury. GZ did exactly that within the law. As you have pointed out, it would be reasonable to believe you could sustain severe injury from having your had slammed on the concrete. I would certainly try to kill you BEFORE you did that to me. Fortunately, in this case, deadly force served its purpose exactly as intended.

The prosecution is desparate and has introduced an irrelevent fact. So what? Before the jury deliberates they will be instructed on the requirements of the law as regards deadly force. You can read it yourself if you want to be informed. Google "Florida deadly force statute"

Every state has the same threshold for the use of deadly force. More than half the states (27) enhance it with "stand your ground" Some states require that you attempt to retreat, if you can without risking further harm to yourself, before using deadly force. Florida does not.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Thanks for confirming my suspicion that reading comprehensive is beyond your ken.

You are so very welcome.laughing.gif

I think you meant to refer to my "reading comprehension" not "reading comprehensive"rolleyes.gif

I concede my reading comprehension may be affected by an inaccurate transliteration of what you are trying to actually say.

Perhaps if you go back to correct all your errors, my comprehension of your utterances will change. Leaving it to me to translate/transliterate and make assumptions about what you are actually trying to say could be the cause of the misunderstanding. You could try it. I also read Russian and French (in cursive) if that helps you.

Gary And Alla

beyond your ken?!?!? Seriously, who talks like that.

I can't believe I'm having to look up three letter words now.

Timeline

You are so very welcome.laughing.gif

I think you meant to refer to my "reading comprehension" not "reading comprehensive"rolleyes.gif

I concede my reading comprehension may be affected by an inaccurate transliteration of what you are trying to actually say.

Perhaps if you go back to correct all your errors, my comprehension of your utterances will change. Leaving it to me to translate/transliterate and make assumptions about what you are actually trying to say could be the cause of the misunderstanding. You could try it. I also read Russian and French (in cursive) if that helps you.

Oh dear God. You found a typo. What do you want - a cookie ?

Go ahead and pore through my posts, and tally up every single spelling or grammatical error I've ever made. Then have a good look at your own posts, if you're up to the challenge. I guarantee you that I've made far fewer errors than you have - even typing casually on a message board and fighting the auto-correct on my phone.

By the way, "utterance" means spoken word. Your improper usage of the English language is a tell-tale sign of your ignorance and poor education !

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

I was unable to translate that one so I let it go. I think my point was made. rolleyes.gif

laughing.gif

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Timeline

It's my gift to you today :D Your vocabulary is now just a little bit more extensive than it was before.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Timeline

Oh dear God. You found a typo. What do you want - a cookie ?

Go ahead and pore through my posts, and tally up every single spelling or grammatical error I've ever made. Then have a good look at your own posts, if you're up to the challenge. I guarantee you that I've made far fewer errors than you have - even typing casually on a message board and fighting the auto-correct on my phone.

By the way, "utterance" means spoken word. Your improper usage of the English language is a tell-tale sign of your ignorance and poor education !

poor me. laughing.gif

Gary And Alla

Timeline

poor me. laughing.gif

You're supposed to capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

Ignorance and poor education !

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Timeline

It's my gift to you today biggrin.png Your vocabulary is now just a little bit more extensive than it was before.

Lucky me laughing.gif

Oh, and GZ will walk out a free man and I am sure you will be pleased that an innocent man goes free and our system of justice works to protect us from attacks

You're supposed to capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

Ignorance and poor education !

laughing.gif its a fragment, not a sentence

GZ will walk

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Lucky me laughing.gif

Oh, and GZ will walk out a free man and I am sure you will be pleased that an innocent man goes free and our system of justice works to protect us from attacks

laughing.gif its a fragment, not a sentence

GZ will walk

"Its" should be "It's" as it is a contraction of "it is."

Why didn't your parents care enough about you to make sure you got enough of an education to properly spell words in your own native language ????? Why did they condemn you to a life of ignorance ?????? crying.gif

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

I was born in the 1950s in Texas. Eisenhower was President. He was born in Texas. That's in the south. Such trashy talk would not have been tolerated in our home. Absolutely not. This is nonsense. I do not recall any of my friends speaking this way. My mother's side were 4th generation Texans, 7th generation southern. My mother was the enforcer of good speech and still is! If we ever dared to say a "bad word" in "mother's house" we could expect an immediate smack in the face! I did not get too many smacks in the face. Good grades were demanded, that was our job.

You are making more excuses. Doesn't matter if they are white or black, they need expectations, not excuses.

You never heard me make excuses for any freaking person. You know very well that this poor English is spoken throughout the South. You can lie about it and pretend if you want to. Or maybe you grew up on a privileged farm where you were taught English by a British teacher and all of your teachers came to your farm to teach you and you never left off of it to hear how other people spoke.

Let's watch some clips from your President, President Bush, from Texas. Listen to his vocabulary, he can't talk in public.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEbZqvMu2cQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doFY3EV2wA8

aight

I gota go to Vegas. Gota is not an English word.

Somein goes there stays there, somein like that.

apsorbed

tha

gonna

ta

itsa

yura

Edited by Janelle2002

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

You never heard me make excuses for any freaking person. You know very well that this poor English is spoken throughout the South. You can lie about it and pretend if you want to. Or maybe you grew up on a privileged farm where you were taught English by a British teacher and all of your teachers came to your farm to teach you and you never left off of it to hear how other people spoke.

Let's watch some clips from your President, President Bush, from Texas. Listen to his vocabulary, he can't talk in public.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEbZqvMu2cQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doFY3EV2wA8

aight

I gota go to Vegas. Gota is not an English word.

Somein goes there stays there, somein like that.

apsorbed

tha

gonna

ta

itsa

yura

What does Bush have to do with this?

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

What does Bush have to do with this?

I'm just showing his poor English. But let some of you on here tell it, blacks are the ONLY people who have poor English.

Don't you know George Bush is responsible for anything bad that happens in this country? You need to start watching MSNBC more often.

Anything you can do to take up for people, even if they are a murderer, as long as they are not black, you okay with it.