PalestineMyHeart

Rachel Jeantel Gets the Trayvon Martin Treatment

284 posts in this topic

I'm sorry, but where do I see any of you saying that Bush deserves to die? He admitted to smoking weed and experimenting with Coaine too! A President of the freaking U.S.A. There are plenty of high school kids who smoke weed. Do they deserve to die?

And excuse me, lets be real. There are plenty of KKK rallys. Blacks don't go around having lets kill a white person day meetings like the KKK does every day.

Here you go. Click the link. After you click it,

https://www.google.com/search?q=KKK+rallies&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=jjrSUbytLZHa9ASBtYCoCQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAA&biw=1024&bih=672

tell me does it represent a ALL white people? Because your little poster about the bounty on GZ's head surely does NOT represent all black people.

The child you speak of --- ?? 6'2- 17 year old 3 time suspended for school, caught with stolen jewelry and burglary tools, assaulted a bus driver, weed smoking, some crazy #### cracker following me ?

Trayvon-Martin-texts-photos-released-by-

or

The 13 year old Saint Skittles portrayed in the Media.

trayvon.jpg[/

Since when does some one's height make them an adult. That's just like defending a person being accused of statutory rape. Well, she was 5 ft 8 inches, doesn't that make her an adult?

That's the craziest defense I have heard yet.

Filed: Timeline

How did he grow three inches since the autopsy?

It's just another one of these unexplained details. He moved some 30 feet after being killed, pulled his hands under his body after he perished and removed any forensic evidence from his hands post mortem. It's all magic. That's also how he grew three inches since his autopsy.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

I'm sorry, but where do I see any of you saying that Bush deserves to die? He admitted to smoking weed and experimenting with Coaine too! A President of the freaking U.S.A. There are plenty of high school kids who smoke weed. Do they deserve to die?

And excuse me, lets be real. There are plenty of KKK rallys. Blacks don't go around having lets kill a white person day meetings like the KKK does every day.

https://www.google.com/search?q=KKK+rallies&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=jjrSUbytLZHa9ASBtYCoCQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAA&biw=1024&bih=672

tell me does it represent a ALL white people? Because your little poster about the bounty on GZ's head surely does NOT represent all black people.

Even in my my most paranoid delusional redneck fueled nightmares of the worst Bush derangement syndrome could ever get I could never imagine it to this extreme. I want to reply, but I just want to soak in the historical stupidity of this moment.

It's amazing how some people have so much love for a cowardly woman abuser over a kid that smoked a little pot. This has to be a joke.

TM has never abused a woman that I am aware of.

Smoking weed does not make TM a delinquent. His violent past, getting caught at school with stolen jewelry and suspended from school 3 times does.

He blatant use of racist terms kind of paints him also

Just for the record Obama smoked a lot of weed and used other drugs also.

Filed: Timeline

TM has never abused a woman that I am aware of.

Smoking weed does not make TM a delinquent. His violent past, getting caught at school with stolen jewelry and suspended from school 3 times does.

He blatant use of racist terms kind of paints him also

Just for the record Obama smoked a lot of weed and used other drugs also.

Martin's violent past? The only one with a recorded violent past is Zmmermann.

It that impartial you talking? :lol:

What you both are saying is irrelevant. A grown up following a child is just spooky, creepy, weird. Say what you want, he killed a child, a minor, but of course, he was a black child and a minor, so he life is not important to the people who believe blacks should of exist. All kids' lives should be just as equally important, not just some.

If all kids lives are equally as important where's the outrage when a black kid kills another black kid?

Correction: To the black community black kids lives are only important if they are killed by white people. Otherwise, they don't even make the news.

NOTE: Wandering around at night in a hoodie during a rainstorm is spookie, creepy, and weird.

i don't get it.

Nobody deserves to die for smoking weed. Its just not smart to get high then jump the neighborhood watch.

Its only one of many, many ways some high dumba$$ can himself killed

i don't get it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

The child you speak of --- ?? 6'2- 17 year old 3 time suspended for school, caught with stolen jewelry and burglary tools, assaulted a bus driver, weed smoking, some crazy #### cracker following me ?

Trayvon-Martin-texts-photos-released-by-

or

The 13 year old Saint Skittles portrayed in the Media.

trayvon.jpg[/

Since when does some one's height make them an adult. That's just like defending a person being accused of statutory rape. Well, she was 5 ft 8 inches, doesn't that make her an adult?

That's the craziest defense I have heard yet.

Who is using his age a defense? The law regarding deadly force says nothing about age. If you have a "reasonable fear" of suffering death or serious injury, you can use deadly force. You do not even have to sustain ANY injuries, only have reason to fear you could. There is nothing about "unless the guy bashing your head on the sidewalk is 17 years old and not 18 years old"

This has nothing to do with smoking pot, TMs height, weight or who was best at MMA type fighting. The only place that is being discussed is on the "VJ trial" laughing.gif

GZ is going to walk out. He is going to walk out because he did nothing to violate the law. There is no law against bad judgement. When he shot TM he had good reason to shoot TM. Get over it.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla