Q&R

Scheduling the interview using CGI Stanley

95 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

WHAT? Did you call them?

No, I did email them first but they said they hadn't received the p3 info...then later this morning I found out she had simply gone to the cgi stanley website and was able to book the date..after trying for over a week. It may have to do with processing the p3 and its possible that there was some confusion about the process...

No, I did email them first but they said they hadn't received the p3 info...then later this morning I found out she had simply gone to the cgi stanley website and was able to book the date..after trying for over a week. It may have to do with processing the p3 and its possible that there was some confusion about the process...

BTW...the P3 was sent over a week ago, fee paid etc...the email was answered today, yesterday china time and the appt was scheduled same day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

BTW...the P3 was sent over a week ago, fee paid etc...the email was answered today, yesterday china time and the appt was scheduled same day

My P3 has been processed for over 2 weeks. Still no dates for me.

Timeline

Darnell, I have a question for you. You mention we should hit the calendar website "tens of several times", however after I hit the site about 7 times, I get this message...

You are approaching the maximum number of times you may view this page. Please complete your transaction at this time.

After about another 3 hits, I get another message stating that I have exceeded my limit, however it continues to show me the calender (empty), no matter how many times I hit it. Do you know anything about this? Am I wasting time continuing to hit the calendar because it will always be blank until the counter resets the next day even if dates do become available?

Thanks for all your great wisdom!

Clint & Hong

Timeline

Hey! i just saw your posts. you have an August 5th schedule date???!!! that means they've released some August dates. When she scheduled that date, how many August days did she see available? Just Aug 5th, or was there a lot of days available?

Thanks! --- Clint & Hong

Timeline

Hey! i just saw your posts. you have an August 5th schedule date???!!! that means they've released some August dates. When she scheduled that date, how many August days did she see available? Just Aug 5th, or was there a lot of days available?

Thanks! --- Clint & Hong

Not sure, I can ask when she wakes up ;P

Timeline

Thanks! I'm emailing Guangzhou now asking about these August dates being released. please let me know what she says. All us VJers need to know! :)

Not sure, I can ask when she wakes up ;P

Timeline

Has there been any luck for anyone for scheduling an interview? Still no luck for me. 快受不了

How many types of visas apply through the Guangzhou embassy? I'm just trying to realize how many people are waiting to get an interview date. Thousands perhaps?

Also, is your priority date totally meaningless to the embassy?

Edited by Q&R

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Heard back from GUZ last night about when more interview dates will be released. They just said to check back later....sigh.

I'm sure there's thousands of people trying to get an interview date at this point.

You have one year from the priority date, right?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

We got an interview date! August 5th I hope everyone else is able to proceed now as well. smile.png

Hey ! That's great news ! Congratulations !

When you get a moment, please review the interview appointment letter, write here with the address to 'show up' for the interview? Thanks so much, and thanks in advance !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Hey ! That's great news ! Congratulations !

When you get a moment, please review the interview appointment letter, write here with the address to 'show up' for the interview? Thanks so much, and thanks in advance !

Now are they going to email that or mail it....it has been a source of confusion for us.... along with the necessary documents for the medical.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

priority dates on a receipt notice for K-1 visa chasers are meaningless.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.