449 posts in this topic

OMG, I just lost hope :(

Why? Dont lose hope your wife will get her visa issued just be patient its hard but thats all you can do at moments i felt like that too but see now my husband is coming home this week.

Filed: Other Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Alejandro don't lose hope...we have to be patient. My husband's visa was just issued 12 days ago after almost 5 months after all was approved. We all go through this not just you. Myxxx n winky have also been waiting. It's a waiting game...just hang in there buddy

Good morning :) my husband picked up visa today hes coming home this week. This has been a long journey but we made it. Thank you all don't give up soon everyone will be issued. Trust in God with him all things are possible

OMG, I just lost hope :(

I used to lost hope too but I don't want live my life in misery because of ap. My son needs a less stressful mommy. Be patient, focus on something else or visit her if you can while the embassy works on your case.

Edited by Winky

For those who wishes to see my timeline, I will fix it somewhere in the future.

Good morning :) my husband picked up visa today hes coming home this week. This has been a long journey but we made it. Thank you all don't give up soon everyone will be issued. Trust in God with him all things are possible

That's awesome.

Next Monday is the beginning of month 5 in AP. We are still waiting.

That's awesome.

Next Monday is the beginning of month 5 in AP. We are still waiting.

Soon it will be over winky you will see

Soon it will be over winky you will see

With the dates updating, like today, I know it will be over soon. :D

Hello everyone.

I'm bumping this thread because today I recieved a letter stating that my husband needs to send fresh medical. My husband's medical expires on Nov. 3 and I wonder if we are still going to be stuck in AP after he send the new one. This is frustrating as I don't know why the embassy is being an a$$ with this. :(

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone.

I'm bumping this thread because today I recieved a letter stating that my husband needs to send fresh medical. My husband's medical expires on Nov. 3 and I wonder if we are still going to be stuck in AP after he send the new one. This is frustrating as I don't know why the embassy is being an a$$ with this. sad.png

When they ask for fresh medical, is it the entire procedure or just the xray ? What did it say in the letter exactly ?

When they ask for fresh medical, is it the entire procedure or just the xray ? What did it say in the letter exactly ?

I'm guessing it's the entire procedure. At the top it says he was found ineligle under 221g, we already know that. The letter have a check next to it and it says send the required document blah blah. There is a list below and they checked in medical exam and that's it. Does it means his visa is close to be issued they just need a new medical or they need the medical to continue the administrative processing? I need someone or anyone to enlighten me.

Edited by Winky

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm guessing it's the entire procedure. At the top it says he was found ineligle under 221g, we already know that. The letter have a check next to it and it says send the required document blah blah. There is a list below and they checked in medical exam and that's it. Does it means his visa is close to be issued they just need a new medical or they need the medical to continue the administrative processing? I need someone or anyone to enlighten me.

It's not certain whether they will issue the visa already just because they requested for new medical. In some cases medical has been renewed 3 times but visa is not yet issued. Better call the embassy and ask if the visa is ready to be issued once the medical is renewed. Tell us what happens once you have called the embassy.

It's not certain whether they will issue the visa already just because they requested for new medical. In some cases medical has been renewed 3 times but visa is not yet issued. Better call the embassy and ask if the visa is ready to be issued once the medical is renewed. Tell us what happens once you have called the embassy.

Thank you, Mellow. I'm going to contact the embassy and post the aftermath. Edited by Winky

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.