449 posts in this topic

I had my interview for an F4 visa and got 221g they wanted a police certificate from the USA since I lived there when I was 16, I sent all they asked for 2 weeks ago and nothing yet.....lot of money spent and at the end not sure if they will issue a visa. I believe we must wait and pray GOD to have it issued he is the only one we can trust!!!

I have been waiting 6 weeks and nothing yet. All we can do is wait and like you said leave it all in Gods hands and have faith that he will do it for us.

I had my interview for an F4 visa and got 221g they wanted a police certificate from the USA since I lived there when I was 16, I sent all they asked for 2 weeks ago and nothing yet.....lot of money spent and at the end not sure if they will issue a visa. I believe we must wait and pray GOD to have it issued he is the only one we can trust!!!

Be patience and it will be alright. I had someone who didn't believed they will issue the visa to my husband but I have faith. We got to learn to be patient. This week I'm reaching month 2. Good luck everyone.

For those who wishes to see my timeline, I will fix it somewhere in the future.

Be patience and it will be alright. I had someone who didn't believed they will issue the visa to my husband but I have faith. We got to learn to be patient. This week I'm reaching month 2. Good luck everyone.

All we can do is wait and be positive that it will happen people will always say negative things to bring us down but it not up to them its up to God if we have faith in him nothing can stop us he will do it for us. For what God has united no man can separate ;) keep positive and believe that our time will come.

• 2 weeks later...

Mxy22,

Sucks to be waiting. We are still waiting so I decided to call today and when I called, a machine answered saying this voicemail hasn't been created or something. It's useless so I send another email. Let's hope for something good.

Mxy22,

Sucks to be waiting. We are still waiting so I decided to call today and when I called, a machine answered saying this voicemail hasn't been created or something. It's useless so I send another email. Let's hope for something good.

Oh what # did you call i've tried calling embassy but you can never get a real person to answer. I called the dos this week and nothing yet was told to call once a week. I emailed last month on the 10 they said they are reviewing all the documents that they will contact him soon. All this waiting is horrible hope they respond back to you with good news let me know

Oh great. After 2 months in AP, my husband recieved a call from the embassy and they told him they need 'proceso judicial simple' from the year 2003 to '06. Well, he's going to find out and get what the embassy need because seriously, I don't get this. It made so sad and I'm scared the process might take longer after he send what the freaking embassy wants. :'(

Edited by Winky

Oh great. After 2 months in AP, my husband recieved a call from the embassy and they told him they need 'proceso judicial simple' from the year 2003 to '06. Well, he's going to find out and get what the embassy need because seriously, I don't get this. It made so sad and I'm scared the process might take longer after he send what the freaking embassy wants. :'(

Whats a proceso judicial simple. Oh wow this embassy they could have told him at the interview. They dont know all we have to go through it's so hard. I still havent heard back about my husband. Dont lose faith

Whats a proceso judicial simple. Oh wow this embassy they could have told him at the interview. They dont know all we have to go through it's so hard. I still havent heard back about my husband. Dont lose faith

I assume it's a type of a criminal record. He did brought his police certificate at the time of the interview. I wonder why they asking for this thing. He is no criminal. :/

Edited by Winky

I assume it's a type of a criminal record. He did brought his police certificate at the time of the interview. I wonder why they asking for this thing. He is no criminal. :/

Thats what i thought it might be hopefully he can get get it soon and send it to them.thats weird they ask for it maybe someone else with the same name does have one but once he sends it they can see he doesn't.

Hi was your husband able to get the paper he needs to send to the embassy?

Hi was your husband able to get the paper he needs to send to the embassy?

For now, he is trying to obtain the requested paper so he can send it to the embassy.

Hopefully he can get it soon and sent it to them. We are still waiting

Yeah. Hopefully yours will get it soon.

Yeah. Hopefully yours will get it soon.

I believe soon we will all get the visas issued im praying for you and your husband too. I emailed the embassy today lets see what they respond. I'll keep you updated and let me know what happens with your husband.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.