449 posts in this topic

I hope we all get the visas issued soon too and I'm praying as well for all of us to be out of this big mess with our AP. I contacted US travel docs and they told me that AP is usually resolved within 60 days however it can take longer so if you don't hear back after 8 months contact us again! I was soo surprised when she said this to me and my heart just sank! I am in soo much stress and soo sad I just want everything to work out for everyone. By the way, which email do you email to? I emailed the congensansal email and still no response and wanted to know how often they respond to you. What worries me the most is the fact that the update date doesn't ever change and its like they are just letting the case sit for whatever time they want and then they will look at it. I think its just something for us to "wait" which I don't understand why. We just have to keep praying for the best and hopefully everything works out. Please let me know what the embassy responds to you and I will do the same.

I believe soon we will all get the visas issued im praying for you and your husband too. I emailed the embassy today lets see what they respond. I'll keep you updated and let me know what happens with your husband.

I hope we all get the visas issued soon too and I'm praying as well for all of us to be out of this big mess with our AP. I contacted US travel docs and they told me that AP is usually resolved within 60 days however it can take longer so if you don't hear back after 8 months contact us again! I was soo surprised when she said this to me and my heart just sank! I am in soo much stress and soo sad I just want everything to work out for everyone. By the way, which email do you email to? I emailed the congensansal email and still no response and wanted to know how often they respond to you. What worries me the most is the fact that the update date doesn't ever change and its like they are just letting the case sit for whatever time they want and then they will look at it. I think its just something for us to "wait" which I don't understand why. We just have to keep praying for the best and hopefully everything works out. Please let me know what the embassy responds to you and I will do the same.

So you called the DOS I've called them and they tell me it should take 30-90a days to review the documents thats working days not counting weekends they also told me to call once a week that the consular officer is reviewing the documents thats what embassy told me too in an email. I emailed congensansal it takes them about 3 days to respond back. I know they just have us waiting we just have keep calling so that they know we want answers. We gotta keep strong and have faith which at times its hard but God doesn't give us more than we can handle he will see is through this and soon our families will be reunited. Keep strong because we need our husbands not to give up too specially since they are the ones back in.their country. When did you email the embassy?

I emailed the embassy on August 13 which was the last updated date on the CEAC website for the case stating the AP. I hope to get a reply soon and I hope its not the standard scripted reply and something a little more specific to the case as to why it says AP. I think its crazy how they said hes approved and now AP without them not even informing him.

So you called the DOS I've called them and they tell me it should take 30-90a days to review the documents thats working days not counting weekends they also told me to call once a week that the consular officer is reviewing the documents thats what embassy told me too in an email. I emailed congensansal it takes them about 3 days to respond back. I know they just have us waiting we just have keep calling so that they know we want answers. We gotta keep strong and have faith which at times its hard but God doesn't give us more than we can handle he will see is through this and soon our families will be reunited. Keep strong because we need our husbands not to give up too specially since they are the ones back in.their country. When did you email the embassy?

Update on the case: interview on August 12th visa approved, CEAC says AP! My husband received a call today from the embassy and they told him that the case is approved and there is necessary processing which can take 2-3 weeks maybe sooner to process everything.my husband asked her if it can be denied and she said NO! it has been approved and will be approved but the passport will be ready within 2-3 weeks or sooner!! this is a hugeeeee relief! I couldn't even sleep and I was sooo stressed out that this journey would never end!! I just have to keep praying and have faith in God and be positive!! I am praying for all of us to have our visas issued for our husbands :)

I believe soon we will all get the visas issued im praying for you and your husband too. I emailed the embassy today lets see what they respond. I'll keep you updated and let me know what happens with your husband.

My husband will have another interview tomorrow at the embassy. He already obtained the requested document and man, this is too frustrating. I don't know why another interview when CO said his visa was approved?

For those who wishes to see my timeline, I will fix it somewhere in the future.

My husband will have another interview tomorrow at the embassy. He already obtained the requested document and man, this is too frustrating. I don't know why another interview when CO said his visa was approved?

Another interview did they call him to set it up. It might be good that way he can give them the document personally. Let us know how it goes

Update on the case: interview on August 12th visa approved, CEAC says AP! My husband received a call today from the embassy and they told him that the case is approved and there is necessary processing which can take 2-3 weeks maybe sooner to process everything.my husband asked her if it can be denied and she said NO! it has been approved and will be approved but the passport will be ready within 2-3 weeks or sooner!! this is a hugeeeee relief! I couldn't even sleep and I was sooo stressed out that this journey would never end!! I just have to keep praying and have faith in God and be positive!! I am praying for all of us to have our visas issued for our husbands :)

That is great news you just have to wait im happy for you soon our husbands will be home :).

Filed: Other Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Hi there group. Praying for our visas get issued soon. For all of us...I also emailed congensansal on Tuesday aug13. I haven't received anything yet...it's so frustrating but we have to hang in there. I'll keep you updated as well..it's wonky, j&f, myx, and me... Lets keep each other in our prayers. Along with everyone else.

Hi there group. Praying for our visas get issued soon. For all of us...I also emailed congensansal on Tuesday aug13. I haven't received anything yet...it's so frustrating but we have to hang in there. I'll keep you updated as well..it's wonky, j&f, myx, and me... Lets keep each other in our prayers. Along with everyone else.

Hi you should get a response by monday i emailed them yesterday lets keep each other updated. We must keep strong and continue to pray i keep you all in my prayers .

Winky let us know how it goes for your husband today at his interview hoping all comes out well :)

Winky let us know how it goes for your husband today at his interview hoping all comes out well :)

Hey guys, my husband went to the embassy today. Nothing happened, no interview. He just went there to personally give the requested document. Hopefully we get to hear something soon.

For those who wishes to see my timeline, I will fix it somewhere in the future.

Filed: Other Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Hey guys, my husband went to the embassy today. Nothing happened, no interview. He just went there to personally give the requested document. Hopefully we get to hear something soon.

Maybe that will help somewhat. Have you checked ceac to see if they've updated that the paper was received?

Hi you should get a response by monday i emailed them yesterday lets keep each other updated. We must keep strong and continue to pray i keep you all in my prayers .

I didn't hear anything today. Still shows last update on my hubby's case July 18, 2013... I'm getting so frustrated. My husband is telling me he doesn't know what "patience" is anymore. I'm going crazy.

Good he got to turn it in person this time they might review it quicker. They didnt tell him how long it might take?

Maybe that will help somewhat. Have you checked ceac to see if they've updated that the paper was received?

I didn't hear anything today. Still shows last update on my hubby's case July 18, 2013... I'm getting so frustrated. My husband is telling me he doesn't know what "patience" is anymore. I'm going crazy.

You will most likely hear from them on monday it takes them 3 about working days. My last update was july 15 only because they responded to my email. I know its hard to be patient i have to constantly give my husband hope because and keep his hopes up its hard for them being away from their family we have a 2 1/2 yr old and my husband left when he was 1 we gave gone 2 times to see him.but he has missed alot of our sons milestones and he asks about his dad everyday it breaks my heart but we can't give up with God all things are possible if you just believe :)

We are all going crazyyy now! I just hope we all hear back soon because we all have been waiting forever!! I keep praying that all of us will be out of this and finally be able to be with our husbands. Mxy22 when you wrote about your 2.5 year old son it makes me feel soo sad because families have to be separated! We have a son who just turned 4 on August 12th also and its soo hard!! I know how frustrating this is and it makes us just go crazy but we have to keep praying and hopefully we will all have everything work out for all of us :)

You will most likely hear from them on monday it takes them 3 about working days. My last update was july 15 only because they responded to my email. I know its hard to be patient i have to constantly give my husband hope because and keep his hopes up its hard for them being away from their family we have a 2 1/2 yr old and my husband left when he was 1 we gave gone 2 times to see him.but he has missed alot of our sons milestones and he asks about his dad everyday it breaks my heart but we can't give up with God all things are possible if you just believe smile.png

We are all going crazyyy now! I just hope we all hear back soon because we all have been waiting forever!! I keep praying that all of us will be out of this and finally be able to be with our husbands. Mxy22 when you wrote about your 2.5 year old son it makes me feel soo sad because families have to be separated! We have a son who just turned 4 on August 12th also and its soo hard!! I know how frustrating this is and it makes us just go crazy but we have to keep praying and hopefully we will all have everything work out for all of us :)

I guess we are all going crazy with all this process its not easy on families being separated and its hard on the children. Even though its been tough this process has strengthen our relationship more. This will all work out for all of us lots of prayer and faith in God has kept me going on i keep you all in prayers soon we will all be reunited with our husbands and it will all be worth it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.