GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

Ooooh, pretty!

Thanks! We love the Ford Edge, it's a sweet riding vehicle and it has all wheel drive for her to drive safely in the snow. We have a 2007 Edge SEL that we're trading in for this one.

I have a cute little Honda Fit that I bought when I got here. It's a good little car. :) Much more practical than the silly sports car my husband drives..

1zc37mr.jpg

It looks small, but the amount of room in that thing is ridiculous. My husband and I drove to Canada with a 100lb golden retriever, a cat's crate and litterbox, two suitcases of luggage and a huge bag of Christmas gifts.. comfortably!

I have a cute little Honda Fit that I bought when I got here. It's a good little car. smile.png Much more practical than the silly sports car my husband drives..

1zc37mr.jpg

It looks small, but the amount of room in that thing is ridiculous. My husband and I drove to Canada with a 100lb golden retriever, a cat's crate and litterbox, two suitcases of luggage and a huge bag of Christmas gifts.. comfortably!

Nice car, and a pretty good looking neighborhood too! What kind of sports car does your Husband have? Does he drive the sports car in the winter, or does he have a winter vehicle?

Nice car, and a pretty good looking neighborhood too! What kind of sports car does your Husband have? Does he drive the sports car in the winter, or does he have a winter vehicle?

It is a great neighborhood!

My husband drives a Mazda RX8. And he throws winter tires on it and drives it in the winter.

Though recently, he likes driving my car when possible because of the great gas mileage. :lol:

Edited by Penny Lane

It is a great neighborhood!

My husband drives a Mazda RX8. And he throws winter tires on it and drives it in the winter.

Though recently, he likes driving my car when possible because of the great gas mileage. laughing.gif

The RX8 is nice ride. What color?

My Elantra looks like it would get gobbled up in the snow but in my capable hands I have it going up icy hills.

I just make sure I don't try to come down until after they've treated the roads jest.gif

Coming back down is always the hardest part. Back in the early 90's I lived on a fairly steep hill with Main St. at the bottom. I had a big ole Lincoln Town Car with rear wheel drive, quite a few times I skidded my way sideways on the ice across Main St., just hoping no other cars were coming. Got lucky every time.

Filed: Timeline

Coming back down is always the hardest part. Back in the early 90's I lived on a fairly steep hill with Main St. at the bottom. I had a big ole Lincoln Town Car with rear wheel drive, quite a few times I skidded my way sideways on the ice across Main St., just hoping no other cars were coming. Got lucky every time.

My whole life strategy depends on luck.

It's a greenish blue color. Whether it's more green or blue is up for debate. :lol: I'm trying to find a pic, but I can't.

It's a greenish blue color. Whether it's more green or blue is up for debate. laughing.gif I'm trying to find a pic, but I can't.

Like a teal color?

3561832449_ec3fb897e6_o.jpg

Edited by Teddy B

I FOUND IT.

It's like this.

2011-06-05123111.jpg

To me, there's a greenish tint to it. My husband thinks I'm nuts and it's just blue.

Edited by Penny Lane

I FOUND IT.

It's like this.

2011-06-05123111.jpg

To me, there's a greenish tint to it. My husband thinks I'm nuts and it's just blue.

I would agree that there's a greenish tint to it, especially where the sun hits it. Nice car.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I FOUND IT.

It's like this.

2011-06-05123111.jpg

The best part is your address there. I'm gonna come poop on your door step sucka!