GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

The thing I hate I've decided to focus on today. People that get married and then get a dog, then have a kid, then neglect said dog

You know what, take out the last two parts. I hate people that get married and get a dog. What did stewie say? "Your life has been lived a million times before".

My ex made me get a dog after we moved in together. So I'm one of the people I hate.

And then neglect the kids.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

The thing I hate I've decided to focus on today. People that get married and then get a dog, then have a kid, then neglect said dog

You know what, take out the last two parts. I hate people that get married and get a dog. What did stewie say? "Your life has been lived a million times before".

My ex made me get a dog after we moved in together. So I'm one of the people I hate.

A Pinay friend has done that recently. She married someone in the military who's stationed in HI. She's too bored there so they decided to adopt a dog. At first there were great photos on Facebook but the excitement waned. She got pregnant and realized that she couldn't stand the dog and its various scents. She was complaining that the dog would just jump on anyone and she's scared it might do the same when the infant comes out.
They planned on looking for someone who can adopt the dog; otherwise, it would end up in the shelter. Luckily one of their friends took the dog in.
17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: Timeline
A Pinay friend has done that recently. She married someone in the military who's stationed in HI. She's too bored there so they decided to adopt a dog. At first there were great photos on Facebook but the excitement waned. She got pregnant and realized that she couldn't stand the dog and its various scents. She was complaining that the dog would just jump on anyone and she's scared it might do the same when the infant comes out.
They planned on looking for someone who can adopt the dog; otherwise, it would end up in the shelter. Luckily one of their friends took the dog in.

Nobody ate the dog? This all happened in Hawaii, right?

Nobody ate the dog? This all happened in Hawaii, right?

I haven't asked if the new people who adopted the dog ate it or not. tongue.png

Yes, they're all in Hawaii.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

These gullible 60-year-old or so divorced Americans are too flattered that 20-something Pinays have decided to marry them. Some of my fellow Pinays are really great at choosing who's the most vulnerable of them all and who'll swallow their supposed care and submission hook, line, and sinker.

I guess I side with the pinays more than the American guys. I think some are knowingly or unknowingly attempting to pay for a wife. I can't blame a pinay for using them back. I wish they'd focus that effort on making their country better but what do I know about their situation. Little to nothing. I do know about middle class white males.

I guess I side with the pinays more than the American guys. I think some are knowingly or unknowingly attempting to pay for a wife. I can't blame a pinay for using them back. I wish they'd focus that effort on making their country better but what do I know about their situation. Little to nothing. I do know about middle class white males.

Remittances back home from the US are half the national income in places like the Philippines, and even Mexico.

Palutan.

Pulutan.

It's baffling how a 20-year-old could ever claim to love a 60-year-old and why a man could be that desperate to even believe her.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Timeline

Remittances back home from the US are half the national income in places like the Philippines, and even Mexico.

Yeah that's the whole paying part. Just seems like trafficking. I wouldn't think like this if the numbers weren't so high and they were nearly all young females. People do this from all countries for sure but the Philippines seems to be seeing it on epic levels. The "nanny" racket for live in Filipinos in hong Kong was quite off putting to me as well.

These gullible 60-year-old or so divorced Americans are too flattered that 20-something Pinays have decided to marry them. Some of my fellow Pinays are really great at choosing who's the most vulnerable of them all and who'll swallow their supposed care and submission hook, line, and sinker.

If you listen to all these guys, it wasn't their idea, they were not looking for a relationship, or even considered marrying a Filipina.

Pulutan.

That too.

Timeline

Pulutan.

It's baffling how a 20-year-old could ever claim to love a 60-year-old and why a man could be that desperate to even believe her.

My absolute favorite in those threads is the utter disgust some people show when this is presented as an option. It makes me feel bad for them and the world. This site has opened my eyes to the realities of international match making companies.