GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

I just saw this on reddit and thought it was cool. This is a NASA image of Earth from beyond Saturn... seeing pictures like this fascinates and creeps me out at the same time.

Pretty wild to view earth as being so small. Really makes you think what else is out there.

The carpet in my office is disgusting. It's been disgusting since I got here, but I just now realized how bad...

All the carpets in the building are like this. GROSS.

VyfL5Bt.jpg?1

Edited by Penny Lane

The carpet in my office is disgusting. It's been disgusting since I got here, but I just now realized how bad...

VyfL5Bt.jpg?1

I just did a reverse pic look up, that's not your carpet.

Hahaha.

That's a carpet in an Italian office building. You caught me. sad.png

But no, seriously, why does nobody clean these?!?!

Probably cause it costs them money. It's the same at my work, nothing gets done unless it absolutely has to be done.

Probably cause it costs them money. It's the same at my work, nothing gets done unless it absolutely has to be done.

So annoying. And nasty. I don't even know what those spots are! Ahhhh.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

William33 is old school.

Yeah I noticed the join date was 06, I've just never seen him that I recall. Maybe I need to get out more.

I just did a reverse pic look up, that's not your carpet.

HA!

VyfL5Bt.jpg?1

Check out those white fingers

Nah, she just kinda looks like Kate Upton.

And her cups runneth over. I thought Kate Upton's ultimate fan was spookyturtle.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

SCENE: My office, just now

BOSS (walking towards ME): Do you want to talk now? Can we go over your list of cases?

ME (with a spoonful of soup in mid-air on its way to my mouth): I want to finish my lunch first, okay?

FINIS

(Director's note: I have an effing spoonful of soup on its way to my mouth -- do I look like I want to stop my lunch break so I can talk to you and go over my list of cases for the third time this week alone?)

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

And her cups runneth over. I thought Kate Upton's ultimate fan was spookyturtle.

What's that got to do with my Canadian Model wife that kinda looks like Kate Upton and speaks 43 languages? Are you suggesting Spooks will be jeals?

BOSS (walking towards ME): Do you want to talk now? Can we go over your list of cases?

ME (with a spoonful of soup in mid-air on its way to my mouth): I want to finish my lunch first, okay?

FINIS

(Director's note: I have an effing spoonful of soup on its way to my mouth -- do I look like I want to stop my lunch break so I can talk to you and go over my list of cases for the third time this week alone?)

A better response:

ME (with a spoonful of soup in mid-air on its way to my mouth): Can we go over you leaving me alone while I'm F'ing eating?

FINIS