GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

How was the number 200 reached as the finish line?

I don't think it is a hard rule, but that is generally where it ok. If it gets too big, moderation will do it anyway. So right now, anyone who so desires can start the new version of the thread, name it as you like, post in the old thread that the new one has been created, ask the mods to close it, hit the report button and report the new thread has been started, please close this one.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I don't think it is a hard rule, but that is generally where it ok. If it gets too big, moderation will do it anyway. So right now, anyone who so desires can start the new version of the thread, name it as you like, post in the old thread that the new one has been created, ask the mods to close it, hit the report button and report the new thread has been started, please close this one.

Thanks for the info Spooky. I'm thread banned from the Rantrix thread so will have to wait until someone else does it. I think it should be called The Rant Thread For Wee Men.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ha, ok so as we were discussing browsers earlier, I should mention I'm using chrome. Now, its ads are based on browsing history of course and I found this really funny. Must be from me looking at the maven's link to that cali brewery earlier. Looked good BTW.

post-146162-0-26864500-1371657156_thumb.jpg

Good morning from the Westside.

Wow! Two rant threads. Since the original ranters won't acknowledge the efforts of Evylin in giving them a new home, this kinda looks bad. I hope people don't have thoughts of exclusivity. This is the first time I've seen this happen.

Evylin, if you wanna keep your rant thread as a branch for P&R posters and others who wish to join, feel free to do that. You may also just think of a different direction for your OT thread and have it renamed, make it very successful so you can rub to other people's faces how powerful you've become.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

It's okay if people don't want to join a thread just because I made it. If that's how seriously they take these forums, then that's their issue. I'm all about welcoming everybody!

It's okay if people don't want to join a thread just because I made it. If that's how seriously they take these forums, then that's their issue. I'm all about welcoming everybody!

So you intend to retain its title as the rant thread? I think that's also perfectly fine as long as you allow no0bs and other non-P&R posters to join with an extremely welcoming heart. There were at least three other rant threads created on VJ since the year 2006. The idea is not original. Their thread or yours is definitely not the first.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

So you intend to retain its title as the rant thread? I think that's also perfectly fine as long as you allow no0bs and other non-P&R posters to join with an extremely welcoming heart. There were at least three other rant threads created on VJ since the year 2006. The idea is not original. Their thread or yours is definitely not the first.

I don't intend to do anything. I was really just trying to see what the mods would do. They did what I expected them to.