GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Top 10 post counts of all time. The join dates are fascinating.

Nagishkaw

Joined 01-July 06

200,435 posts

IR5FORMUMSIE

Joined 16-August 07

140,401 posts

charles!

Joined 26-March 06

80,074 posts

Mr Smiley

Joined 01-February 12

52,535 posts

Lincolns mullet

Joined 22-May 06

48,991 posts

almaty

Joined 23-February 05

47,175 posts

Martin Wellbourne

Joined 21-September 04

44,622 posts

Mr. Big Dog

Joined 06-February 04

34,669 posts

Jasman0717

Joined 19-August 04

33,722 posts

Darnell

Joined 21-May 08

31,797 posts

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Yup Yup - I'm in the top 10 !! Suck It, Jesus!

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I responded saying something that directly contradicted a post I made a few minutes prior. I contradict myself all the time, I just usually prefer a gap of at least an hour.

You have made thousands and thousands of great posts on this forum. You, Steven, Charles, Darnell and some others didn't pad your post count the way others have done. I would say that you and Steven are the most prolific posters on this site and have provided countless hours of entertainment for many of us. Kudos to you.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015