GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

Urine.

Question, since everyone else here is a man now:

Is it acceptable for my boyfriend to use my bathroom and regularly forget to put the seat down when he's done? I mean, seat up is never going to be useful for me unless I'm cleaning the bowl. On the other hand, I always leave the seat down and close the lid when I use his, because there's at least a chance he might use it with the seat down.

Seat up ain't cool to inflict on a lady!

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Question, since everyone else here is a man now:

Is it acceptable for my boyfriend to use my bathroom and regularly forget to put the seat down when he's done? I mean, seat up is never going to be useful for me unless I'm cleaning the bowl. On the other hand, I always leave the seat down and close the lid when I use his, because there's at least a chance he might use it with the seat down.

Seat up ain't cool to inflict on a lady!

An age old problem. We resolved to put both lids down, that way no matter what sex you are, you have to do something upon entering the bathroom. That and the whole disgustingness of flushing the toilet with the lid up.

Timeline

Ah hell ya'll, we're coming up on the big 200. I'd like to continue this thread in take-2 form unless someone else wants to do something more creative/funny.

Ah hell ya'll, we're coming up on the big 200. I'd like to continue this thread in take-2 form unless someone else wants to do something more creative/funny.

If it's the second part, it could be "Our Very Own P&R Off Topic Thread II: Electric Boogaloo."

Or break with the original title: "No Time for Haters"

"We Like to Keep It in the Family"

"Peanut Butter"

etc.

Edit: Or "PENNY LIVES"

Edited by the maven

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Both lids should always be down! I'll never forget the first time I met my wife (then girlfriend) in Canada and she came to my hotel room before we went out for dinner. I had gone to the bathroom and she had to go shortly after, she cam out of the bathroom and said "You're a keeper". I asked her why and she said "cause you put the toilet seat down".

Timeline

I'd also like to point out that the rant group went through like 20 threads in the time it took us to finish this one.

Black Lace & Spuds

F, its too bad you can't have a profile pic for a thread.

I'd also like to point out that the rant group went through like 20 threads in the time it took us to finish this one.

It's all about quality my friend. Besides that's the only thread that most of them post in. I don't think they could find their way out in a fire.

Timeline

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

For people who apparently do nothing but post on VJ on our bosses' time, we sure don't post a lot. mellow.png

Repeating something someone said back to them gets you fired from VJ. FOREVER. Well, that is if its a certain someone who may or may not have bunched up panties.