GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

My divorce judgment is eligible for signing by the judge a week from today! :D Which probably means it will take a month to actually get it in the mail, but still knowing that the marriage is almost over bar an administrative stroke of the pen is FANTASTIC.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

My divorce judgment is eligible for signing by the judge a week from today! biggrin.png Which probably means it will take a month to actually get it in the mail, but still knowing that the marriage is almost over bar an administrative stroke of the pen is FANTASTIC.

Almost party time!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

My divorce judgment is eligible for signing by the judge a week from today! biggrin.png Which probably means it will take a month to actually get it in the mail, but still knowing that the marriage is almost over bar an administrative stroke of the pen is FANTASTIC.

What's that have to do with dogs or peanut butter?

Almost party time!

F^ck yeah! We're gonna have a barbecue down here, then I'm going up to the Bay Area to celebrate with my best childhood friend. It's a combo 40th birthday party for her, divorce for me and her filing (FINALLY) for divorce herself. She invited my boyfriend to come along as well but honestly it will be much more fun as laydeez only.

Now I just gotta sucker my BF into becoming the next Mr Maven. :mellow:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

hey - bring him with you, drop him off in The Castro then scamper off for a weekend of fun.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

F^ck yeah! We're gonna have a barbecue down here, then I'm going up to the Bay Area to celebrate with my best childhood friend. It's a combo 40th birthday party for her, divorce for me and her filing (FINALLY) for divorce herself. She invited my boyfriend to come along as well but honestly it will be much more fun as laydeez only.

Now I just gotta sucker my BF into becoming the next Mr Maven. mellow.png

What's the male equivalent of a RUB chick? That's what you need Maven!

hey - bring him with you, drop him off in The Castro then scamper off for a weekend of fun.

I did ask him, since I'm driving there anyway and it doesn't matter to me whether or not I have a passenger. But since he's in the process of buying a condo, he's worried that he's going to end up spending a metric sh!t ton up there when he needs to be frugal. Honestly, I'm relieved because it allows me to be considerably more badly behaved (read: blotto).

What's the male equivalent of a RUB chick? That's what you need Maven!

A MENA dude, so I hear. :P

I'll stick to the dude with the unicorn head. He's a redblooded American MALE and I don't need to pay import fees for this one.

A MENA dude, so I hear. tongue.png

I'll stick to the dude with the unicorn head. He's a redblooded American MALE and I don't need to pay import fees for this one.

As long as he looks good in the kitchen and gives up the sexy sex 24/7, that's all that really matters.