GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

Thankfully I get to just set out the food and then sit back at my desk and waste time on the interwebs. THANKS OBAMA.

I'm glad that even though you can't vote for him, you can still wreap the benefits of the free stuff as if you did! Good for you!

I spent a whole $45 in the last few days but I got my self some maternity clothes, I got my husband a couple pairs of shorts and I even got a few baby things.. biggrin.png

Ahhh shopping for baby stuff is so much fun. I have a baby shower to go to on Saturday and shopping for it was dangerous and awesome. So many cute things.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Ahhh shopping for baby stuff is so much fun. I have a baby shower to go to on Saturday and shopping for it was dangerous and awesome. So many cute things.

i find it hard because there is so much cute little girl stuff.. My baby shower is in about 2 months or so.. So I don't want to buy too much stuff because I am not sure what I am going to get.

Edited by Marilyn.
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

i find it hard because there is so much cute little girl stuff.. My baby shower is in about 2 months or so.. So I don't want to buy too much stuff because I am not sure what I am going to get.

Chances are you'll end up with a human.

dry.png

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Bad news from the mechanic -- my heater core is dead. :( $600 down the drain. I've had a new radiator, catalytic converter, fuel pump, hoses of all description and antenna replaced, and a complete tune-up in the past year (after it flunked its smog by only 10 NO particulates). I've sunk more money into the car than I paid for it.

RAGE RAGE RAGE

twilightsparkle_fieryragesmall_display.g

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Bad news from the mechanic -- my heater core is dead. :( $600 down the drain. I've had a new radiator, catalytic converter, fuel pump, hoses of all description and antenna replaced, and a complete tune-up in the past year (after it flunked its smog by only 10 NO particulates). I've sunk more money into the car than I paid for it.

RAGE RAGE RAGE

twilightsparkle_fieryragesmall_display.g

Grr. But, the pony gif helps. A teensy bit.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

I spent a whole $45 in the last few days but I got my self some maternity clothes, I got my husband a couple pairs of shorts and I even got a few baby things.. biggrin.png

You British have always been thrifty

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

well, I am not British.. :P I am Canadian..

3 of my grandparents are from Russia and I think some of my distant relatives came from Paraguay..

but I will take the thrifty part.. :D

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Grr. But, the pony gif helps. A teensy bit.

It does. Just picked up the car, which I have now dubbed Steve Austin, for it is the $6 Million Dollar Car.

tumblr_lzrhobQK7C1r5jtugo1_500.gif

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que