GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

Had my review, got a raise, all is good. Pot luck lunch at work today and then tomorrow, homeward bound!

Hooray! Congrats Penny. But I'm sure you're actually lying because you can't be on VJ and get a raise, duh.

I'm sure they'll tell me how insignificant I am since all I do is post on VJ.

I need to start billing clients for posting on VJ but I need a good client code.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Or maybe they are giving me a raise for all my super awesome posts on VJ. They see how many +1s I get and are IMPRESSED.

I need to start billing clients for posting on VJ but I need a good client code.

Start the code with the letters RUB.

Or maybe they are giving me a raise for all my super awesome posts on VJ. They see how many +1s I get and are IMPRESSED.

It was because they found out you were the Queen Of Mean and they didn't want to ruffle your feathers.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I have an app for that too, one that feeds directly into the timesheet. My problem is actually using it.

We toyed around with a 'buttocks-cheek smush' interface about 2 years ago, but couldn't see it bringing in a high return. Was cute, though - basically you would lean on it similar to lifting a leg whilst sitting, similar to releasing a fart at yer desk with the kineseology bits. I think there's still 2 prototypes at that office.

Was fun for the Halloween party, I do remember that.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

What the ####.

####### is up with all these guys so het up about Duck Dynasty and anuses? I thought TV was the medium used to keep sheeple in their place.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

We're hittin' it tomorrow yo.

We toyed around with a 'buttocks-cheek smush' interface about 2 years ago, but couldn't see it bringing in a high return. Was cute, though - basically you would lean on it similar to lifting a leg whilst sitting, similar to releasing a fart at yer desk with the kineseology bits. I think there's still 2 prototypes at that office.

Was fun for the Halloween party, I do remember that.

"I do remember that"