GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

I am tired of people who do not know how to drive in the winter.

I have come to the conclusion that at least 75% of the US population is just plain stupid.

I have come to the conclusion that at least 75% of the US population is just plain stupid.

That's probably pretty accurate. Though I've seen this behavior everywhere. Even back home, people forget how to drive when the roads are covered in snow and/or ice.

That's probably pretty accurate. Though I've seen this behavior everywhere. Even back home, people forget how to drive when the roads are covered in snow and/or ice.

The best ones are the people who speed by everyone else in their 4 wheel drive vehicles and forget that they still have to turn and stop just like everyone else. You usually end up driving by those folks a few minutes later and waving as they're sitting in a ditch on the side of the road.

The best ones are the people who speed by everyone else in their 4 wheel drive vehicles and forget that they still have to turn and stop just like everyone else. You usually end up driving by those folks a few minutes later and waving as they're sitting in a ditch on the side of the road.

Yep. I slow down considerably and I brake well in advance so that I don't slide into the car in front of me. This infuriates the people in their 4 wheel drive vehicles who are behind me. I like watching them speed up to pass me and then they start sliding all over the place.

I'd rather get somewhere safe than get somewhere fast.

Yep. I slow down considerably and I brake well in advance so that I don't slide into the car in front of me. This infuriates the people in their 4 wheel drive vehicles who are behind me. I like watching them speed up to pass me and then they start sliding all over the place.

I have a 4 wheel drive truck and I slow down as conditions dictate. The people who don't are idiots. I hate when they ride my ####### trying to get me to go faster. I usually slow down even more.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I have a 4 wheel drive truck

Republican......

That's the misconception with the 4 wheel drive crowd. My car's all wheel drive and I'm not stupid enough to think that's going to help me stop any better than anyone else. That's really the key in snow, stopping. Driving is cake.

Republican......

That's the misconception with the 4 wheel drive crowd. My car's all wheel drive and I'm not stupid enough to think that's going to help me stop any better than anyone else. That's really the key in snow, stopping. Driving is cake.

Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it.

funny_gif_95926737.gif

Edited by Teddy B

I hope my wife gets me one of these for Christmas so I can wear it when I am cooking dinner.

boratPA1306_228x566.jpg

Are you wearing high heels too? Is your entire meal made out of a potato?

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que