GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

It's colder than a witches ####### here, and our first snow storm is being forecasted for Sat/Sun.

I've always wondered how cold a witches ####### was. I've felt a few b!thces tits, but never a witch. Well, now that I think about it, maybe I have.

I don't know why but I ate about 20 of these before having breakfast today. They came in euros so they tasted better. jest.gif

article-2080851-0F4F1EB700000578-839_468

Stop it. You'll get fat. devil.gif You should eat carrots instead. They are sweet and nutritious.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I've always wondered how cold a witches ####### was. I've felt a few b!thces tits, but never a witch. Well, now that I think about it, maybe I have.

Having been with my ex-wife for 17 years, I consider myself an expert in that area. laughing.gif

Stop it. You'll get fat. devil.gif You should eat carrots instead. They are sweet and nutritious.

If she keeps that up, she'll have to change her flag to show a CABA designation.

Edited by Teddy B

And then married a CABA chick? Where were your friends when you needed them?

My ex is 100% Italian. At least with a CABA chick I don't have to sleep with one eye open and I know where she'll be every minute of the day, on the couch eating Cheetos

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

It's colder than a witches ####### here, and our first snow storm is being forecasted for Sat/Sun.

21 degrees here on the way to work. We no like that down yonder.

I don't know why but I ate about 20 of these before having breakfast today. They came in euros so they tasted better. jest.gif

Where you been dawg?

Timeline

If she keeps that up, she'll have to change her flag to show a CABA designation.

If there's one thing we know, the flag displayed is the home country of the poster. ALWAYS!

Bought the same here, coldest weather we've had so far. Six inches of snow due on the weekend.

If there's one thing we know, the flag displayed is the home country of the poster. ALWAYS!

That was a riot when you asked that American guy if he was Filipino after he called me Canadian. He just didn't get it.

Timeline

Bought the same here, coldest weather we've had so far. Six inches of snow due on the weekend.

That was a riot when you asked that American guy if he was Filipino after he called me Canadian. He just didn't get it.

They never do. Those flags apply to everyone else. I wonder what he thinks when he goes to the Filipino forum? Man there sure are a lot of Filipino dudes bringing a Filipino bride over.

I juice carrots, kale, and cucumber. devil.gif Getting fat won't be an issue.

My ex is 100% Italian. At least with a CABA chick I don't have to sleep with one eye open and I know where she'll be every minute of the day, on the couch eating Cheetos

You should've married a RUB chick. I always read on VJ they're the best, next to Pinays of course.

Where you been dawg?

I've been to this dimension called real life, you know.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg