GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

He wore a wedding dress onstage on Saturday night if that counts for anything. Women were tearing it off him. As he says, it takes a man very confident in his masculinity to pull off a pretty dress. Also a big beard helps.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

I want to post pictures of Borat in the polygamy/kazakh thread but I can't find one I like and it's too obvious anyway. I need to work and I feel logey.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I want to post pictures of Borat in the polygamy/kazakh thread but I can't find one I like and it's too obvious anyway. I need to work and I feel logey.

Work's for suckas yo!

Wifey and I are looking into getting some type of gaming system. We know there's Wii and Playstation, but aren't sure which is best. Anyone have any suggestions?

Wifey and I are looking into getting some type of gaming system. We know there's Wii and Playstation, but aren't sure which is best. Anyone have any suggestions?

Check out the XBox One. If you have a Microsoft store near you they have a demo set up that you can try. At Natick Mall they have it set up in the mall outside the store and people are there dancing, playing soccer, etc. It looks like fun. I haven't tried it because I don't want to get shown up by some kid. devil.gifdevil.gif I used to be into gaming years back but it got too expensive smashing TV's and furniture when I lost. Then I got a gun and set up an indoor target so that when I lost I just put a few rounds into a target.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Check out the XBox One. If you have a Microsoft store near you they have a demo set up that you can try. At Natick Mall they have it set up in the mall outside the store and people are there dancing, playing soccer, etc. It looks like fun. I haven't tried it because I don't want to get shown up by some kid. devil.gifdevil.gif I used to be into gaming years back but it got too expensive smashing TV's and furniture when I lost. Then I got a gun and set up an indoor target so that when I lost I just put a few rounds into a target.

So you're saying a gun is the way to go? content.gif

I'll check it out. I haven't played video games since the old Atari and Intellivision, so I'm sure there will be a huge learning curve.

Has anyone tried the Wii system? I have a friend that swears by it.

I'll check it out. I haven't played video games since the old Atari and Intellivision, so I'm sure there will be a huge learning curve.

I played Wii a few times at my friend's house. It was fun...but maybe it was just what we played, but the games weren't that exciting. Just silly tennis and things. Which is nice with friends, but I would get bored after a while. Maybe they have other games, idk.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Definitely check out a few systems and see what you think. The graphics have improved slightly since Atari. XBox is for people who like guns, Wii is for pacifists and pansies. Men who wear nuthuggers prefer the Wii. devil.gifdevil.gif

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Definitely check out a few systems and see what you think. The graphics have improved slightly since Atari. XBox is for people who like guns, Wii is for pacifists and pansies. Men who wear nuthuggers prefer the Wii. devil.gifdevil.gif

It looks like a Wii for me then.laughing.gif