GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

Home sick from work today. Was sick all of my long weekend. Ugh.

Get better Penny!

We had a blast in Ontario last week!

I had my first taste of Poutine last Friday, at a place called the Whistling Kettle in Windsor, it was delicious.

I am in Mississippi and still alive! I have eaten approximately five metric tons of barbecue and Krystal's sliders already. Saturday night was my BF's gig and it was insane. Everybody got hammered, danced, and generally acted like we were 18, not 20 years older. At one point I was dancing onstage with the other band girlfriends and wives drinking Maker's Mark straight out of the bottle.

Today we're off to Nashville and tomorrow Atlanta. Road trip!

Home sick from work today. Was sick all of my long weekend. Ugh.

Get well soon! I will eat barbecue for you, I hear it cures everything.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

I am in Mississippi and still alive! I have eaten approximately five metric tons of barbecue and Krystal's sliders already. Saturday night was my BF's gig and it was insane. Everybody got hammered, danced, and generally acted like we were 18, not 20 years older. At one point I was dancing onstage with the other band girlfriends and wives drinking Maker's Mark straight out of the bottle.

The hillbilly's are just fattening you up for the liberal sacrifice.

Glad you had a great time! I miss poutine so much. smile.png Less than three weeks to go until I can visit home!

It was lots of fun. We ate way too much last week, now it's time for the diet to begin.

The hillbilly's are just fattening you up for the liberal sacrifice.

As I feared. Actually last night we were in Walmart (I was at Walmart y'all!) I overheard a woman tell her husband, "When he made Dubya, God musta been drunk." Hope!

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

As I feared. Actually last night we were in Walmart (I was at Walmart y'all!) I overheard a woman tell her husband, "When he made Dubya, God musta been drunk." Hope!

My Aunt & Uncle are Masshole transplants now living in Mississippi, coulda been my blood yo!

You didn't post at 4AM local time on Thanksgiving Day. You lied to us.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

You didn't post at 4AM local time on Thanksgiving Day. You lied to us.

Next thing you know she'll be telling us she's on some tropical beach in Ankara, Turkey.

Edited by Teddy B

Next thing you know she'll be telling us she's on some tropical beach in Ankara, Turkey.

And when we catch her telling tall tales, she'll claim that she did it intentionally to see if we were paying attention since we are so jealous of her because she has a hot Korean boyfriend.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Get better Penny!

We had a blast in Ontario last week!

I had my first taste of Poutine last Friday, at a place called the Whistling Kettle in Windsor, it was delicious.

Darnell's favorite. However, its rumored he wouldn't join "Penny's Crewetm" for all the Poutine in Canada

Nashville's right down the road from me. Its good fun. Rock it out!

BTW, atta girl with the Maker's Mark. Support Kentucky Bourbon!

Edited by GandD

And when we catch her telling tall tales, she'll claim that she did it intentionally to see if we were paying attention since we are so jealous of her because she has a hot Korean boyfriend.

Her extremely well hung Korean boyfriend who cooks her dinner in nothing but a nut hugger.