GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

How good are you guys at US geography without looking at a map? I was super confident until I tried to actually fill it out. I feel like I did well on the West Coast, but it all went downhill near the middle of the country...

TF3Xmai.jpg

I am pretty good except for the south. Some years ago my husband and I played a US state abbreviation game and talked about the states (I know all the postcode abbreviations for some reason). He is pretty good now but I went to Pittsburgh this month for a conference and he kept asking me about Philadelphia, and then he told me I was going to Pittsburgh, Philadelphia. He said the Ps were confusing.

Is that your map? The ####### is Maryland and the Maryland is Delaware. And New England is messed up smile.png

Edit: Now I see the south is wrong too but I didn't notice laughing.gif

Edited by Harpa Timsah

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Mississippi and Arkansas are mixed up. That may be all.... but idk.

AOS for my husband

ROC:

She got Vermont right though. tongue.png

You got Connecticut wrong and for that, I shun you. YOU ARE SHUNNED.

LISTEN I AM FOREIGNER, OK?

She got Vermont right though. tongue.png

You got Connecticut wrong and for that, I shun you. YOU ARE SHUNNED.

Today I bought bread and the brand was Vermont Bread Company. I laughed.

AOS for my husband

ROC:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

There was an AR-15 baked inside.

That's one smart and safe piece of bread. Dip that sh!t in some Ukrainian borscht and you'll have a match made in heaven.

The package said that with the bread and a potato, I could make a meal.

AOS for my husband

ROC:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah, what did you expect? Someone else to make it for you? rolleyes.gifidea9dv.gif

What we need is a bread company that empowers its buyers to make their own bread idea9dv.gifidea9dv.gifidea9dv.gifidea9dv.gif

Why do you want to keep people from learning to make their own bread?? rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif I like people and think they all have the capability to provide fresh bread for themselves. I'm a peopleist.

Blah blah, something about putin butt f*cking obama, blah blah flat tax.