GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Seeing I won't be here, Happy Thanksgiving peeps!

Here's my turkey.

555070_573330222720625_492447449_n.jpg

No fair! :angry:

I find this picture, with so much bacon displayed so prominently, when I'm working late and still haven't had dinner? :o

Bad form. :(

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Having crescent roll hot dogs tonight, yummy!

139963500889482876_TkJMubq7_c.jpg

I haven't made those for a long time. Thanks for reminding me. What is/are your favorite brand/brands of hot dogs? I've been a bit partial to Kayem beef dogs lately, although I like Hebrew National and Boars Head.

Here's my turkey.

Now that's a heart attack waiting to happen!! But what a way to go.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

And get your new puppy!

On Dec. 9th we file for my wife's ROC. I can't believe it's been almost two years already.

NEW PUPPY! Here's a pic of some of the litter since they're sooo damn cute:

z6L3RYo.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I haven't made those for a long time. Thanks for reminding me. What is/are your favorite brand/brands of hot dogs? I've been a bit partial to Kayem beef dogs lately, although I like Hebrew National and Boars Head.

Can't go wrong with an all beef Nathan's.

Here's my turkey.

oh

my

god

Best post of the month.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Been a while since there was a sincere anti-CABA rant on VJ. I miss the bad old days.

That means one is just around the corner. ;)

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

That means one is just around the corner. ;)

I was hoping it might happen if I mention it, like shouting "Beetlejuice!" three times.

It's Friday, I feel like some righteous indignation.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

There was a suspected shooter today on the campus of my college (where my hometown is as well). Thankfully it appears to have been a hoax but it was very stressful, not least because I have many friends and family who work on or very near to the campus. On the back of being in a mall shooting (unawares) myself just over a week ago, I am choosing to relax over the holiday period in Tennessee and Mississippi, where of course there are no guns.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

There was a suspected shooter today on the campus of my college (where my hometown is as well). Thankfully it appears to have been a hoax but it was very stressful, not least because I have many friends and family who work on or very near to the campus. On the back of being in a mall shooting (unawares) myself just over a week ago, I am choosing to relax over the holiday period in Tennessee and Mississippi, where of course there are no guns.

You should go to Vermont, it's even safer.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015