GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Sounds like chum for a CABA feeding frenzy.

He'll be married to a fat lazy drain on his wallet/soul before you know it. Just think, in another 30 years he'll be explaining the deep emotional love he feels for his 19 year old Filipino fiancé or the out right sexiness and commitment of his 23 year old Ukrainian wife.

Taking my wife home to Ontario tomorrow for 9 days, can't wait!

Have a great time, Teddy! :)

Don't come around here while you're away. VJing on holiday just makes you look like a saddo. :P

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Have a great time, Teddy! smile.png

Don't come around here while you're away. VJing on holiday just makes you look like a saddo. tongue.png

Thanks maven!

I may just stop in to post some pics of my hot wife sunbathing on the tropical Ontario beaches. Ofcourse all of those posts will be made at the wee hours of the morning so you will think I'm really posting from another time zone. smile.png

Thanks maven!

I may just stop in to post some pics of my hot wife sunbathing on the tropical Ontario beaches. Ofcourse all of those posts will be made at the wee hours of the morning so you will think I'm really posting from another time zone. smile.png

Posting at 3am local time means you are having the sexy sex, yo.

Posting at 3am local time means you are having the sexy sex, yo.

So it doesn't mean that my hot wife is sleeping and that's the only time I can sneak on to VJ to post idiotic poop?

So it doesn't mean that my hot wife is sleeping and that's the only time I can sneak on to VJ to post idiotic poop?

No. The amount of words one posts on VJ in the wee small hours is directly proportional to the amount of sexy sex you have. FACT!

No. The amount of words one posts on VJ in the wee small hours is directly proportional to the amount of sexy sex you have. FACT!

In that case, I know one person who's keyboard has friction burn.

Taking my wife home to Ontario tomorrow for 9 days, can't wait!

Ahhhh. One more month until I get to go home!

And get your new puppy!

On Dec. 9th we file for my wife's ROC. I can't believe it's been almost two years already.

A week from today I'll be halfway to Memphis. star_smile.gif SO excited to meet everyone, and even more stoked to see my beloved onstage performing with his old band at a reunion gig. THERE WILL BE VIDEO PEOPLE. It will be worth watching because my baby will be dressed as a bride at special request of the real bride in whose honour the gig is taking place. Nothing like seeing a hairy Asian man in a size 22 wedding dress wearing a veil.