GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

A transcript of a depo was delivered today with a bag of jelly beans tucked inside (this is normal for the court reporting service). Normally I try to abstain from eating them at all because CABA WOMAN EAT ALL SWEETS NOM CANNOT STOP AT ONE but today I ate a few. Wow, there are some nasty flavours in this bag. I swear I just ate one that was supposed to be aloe vera. :dead:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Interviewed a kid today, looking for a way out of his current job. Wasn't impressed at all. <_<

He should be working for us by Thanksgiving, if things run to form. :(

Edited by Pooky

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

What if Obama and GZ are really the same person?

Have you ever seen them in the same room together?

I had a post removed and was given no indication of this, either by PM or in the thread. :(

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Have you ever seen them in the same room together?

I had a post removed and was given no indication of this, either by PM or in the thread. sad.png

Folks should give you a heads up when censoring you.

Literally just had the most awkward kid ever come in and try to sell me on his office supply company. Could not have been older than 20.

Super long pauses in his speech, yet never broke eye contact. Except when he dropped all of his catalogs.

Literally just had the most awkward kid ever come in and try to sell me on his office supply company. Could not have been older than 20.

Super long pauses in his speech, yet never broke eye contact. Except when he dropped all of his catalogs.

Sounds like chum for a CABA feeding frenzy.