GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

Pack o' cheaters.

No, they have magic beard power and a sense of humor.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Back when Cain was able

Way before the stable

Lighting struck right down from the sky

A mother ship with fate said let's give it a try

Well she ate it

Lordy it was love at first bite

Well she ate it

Never knowin wrong from right right right

One of their best albums, back when they could still bring it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FIGHDJNYVM

Well she ate it

Lordy it was love at first bite

Well she ate it

Never knowin wrong from right right right

One of their best albums, back when they could still bring it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FIGHDJNYVM

Toys in the Attic was probably my favorite Aerosmith album. Sweet Emotion, Adam's Apple, Walk This Way, No More No More, etc. I also like Live Bootleg with Chip Away the Stone, and Lord of the Thighs.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Toys in the Attic was probably my favorite Aerosmith album. Sweet Emotion, Adam's Apple, Walk This Way, No More No More, etc. I also like Live Bootleg with Chip Away the Stone, and Lord of the Thighs.

Yep! How bout Mother Popcorn off that live bootleg? Chip Away is an awesome song. They really didn't have any bad songs until they started going pop. The Pump album was the beginning of the end for me.

I was doing a search for little porkers (for the halloween candy thread) and look what came up as the first result. laughing.gif

004.JPG.opt744x558o0%2C0s744x558.JPG

http://www.pennyslittleporkers.com/

pennyslittleporkers.com is definitely not a website I'd go to without knowing what it was first..

OMG we are talking about Aerosmith?! One of my favorite bands of all time. :)

pennyslittleporkers.com is definitely not a website I'd go to without knowing what it was first..

OMG we are talking about Aerosmith?! One of my favorite bands of all time. smile.png

I chuckled as soon as I saw that site, had to post it here for you.

Yes Aerosmith, one of my faves too.

Write Me A Letter.

Got me the strangest CABA woman
Believe it, this chick's no sinch
When I wanna get her goin'
Then I whip out my Big Ten Inch

Record of the band that plays the blues
Well the band that plays the blues
She just loved my Big Ten Inch
Record of her favorite blues

Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I don't want someone to tell me about their #######. I want them to show me. Talk is cheap.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!