GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

A little over two months until we leave for Canada. Can't come soon enough.

Good for you Penny! Wifey and I go back Nov. 23rd for 8 days.

I had left over pumpkin pie for breakfast yesterday. laughing.gif

What did you guys have?

Peking Raviolis, Scallops in Garlic Sauce, Tangerine Beef and Singapore Noodles. I had two Mai Tai's and the wife had one. We got out of there for $78 including tip. Had plenty of leftovers too.

Edited by Teddy B

That sounds good. Are the Singapore noodles spicy? I think I had them somewhere a long time ago. And I don't remember if they are pasta or rice noodles.

They are curry flavored but not too spicy. They are rice based, they call them "rice sticks" on their menu, but list them under noodles.

The tangerine beef is excellent. Thin and crispy with great flavor.

Edited by Teddy B

FRIDAAAAAAAAAAY.

Hubs and I are seeing Gravity this weekend! Super excited, I've heard great things about it.

(Knock, knock, knock) Penny!

How was the movie? I'm thinking of taking the Mrs. this weekend.