GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

Listen, I tried to warn you...

You did and I should have listened. But I am a guy yanno, plus the word "guns" was in the title.

The best part of the movie was when I had to turn around and tell the 30/40 something guy behind me, who was with his wife and a teenage boy, to stop dropping F-Bombs every 30 seconds. Everyone including my wife could hear him. He looked at me like I had two heads, so to make sure he understood me, I said "Stop saying *uck! Can you do that"? He shook his head up and down. What is wrong with people?

In other news today, bears ####### in the woods. dancin5hr.gif

And that Selena whoever aint all that either. laughing.gif

I saw a commercial for some television show over the weekend (I forget the name of it) .. .and I said "hey, that main guy is Zack Morris!"

And my husband asked me who Zack Morris was.

The age difference between us has never been more noticeable than it was in that minute.

I almost divorced him on the spot.

Zack-Morris-Phone.jpg

Edited by Penny Lane

I saw a commercial for some television show over the weekend (I forget the name of it) .. .and I said "hey, that main guy is Zack Morris!"

The age difference between us has never been more noticeable than it was in that minute.

Zack-Morris-Phone.jpg

laughing.gif

I remember his face, but what show was he from?

I love The Patriot's new avatar. There's a bar here in LA where there's a nice oil painting on display of Burt in the same pose, but a full-length.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/bar-107-los-angeles?start=240

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Zack-Morris-Phone.jpg

he is currently on a show called Franklin & Bash. it is pretty good..

mvSuprise-hug.gif