GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

And it's got Selina Gomez in it. You know, if you're in to that sort of thing.

Does she get naked?

People watch stuff not in 3d? How archaic.

That 3D stuff hurts my brain. That Sense-Surround stuff is just annoying (and painful). Edited by The Patriot

That 3D stuff hurts my brain. That Sense-Surround stuff is just annoying (and painful).

Must be an age thing, cause I agree with you. I have a nice Bose surround system at home, that's as far as I go.

If I dropped acid, I don't need 3D.

Exactly!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I don't expect much from movies anymore. I figure if you go in with low expectations you won't leave disappointed.

Yesh!! laughing.gif

3D is a joke.

Yeah well........ your face is a joke.

Does she get naked?

In my mind she does

Timeline

I really like spicy food. Last night we hit up a Mexican joint (content.gif ) and I asked them for the super hot salsa. They brought out something clearly made nearly completely of habanero (it was brown). It was delicious! I just got back from dropping it off and now I'm pretty tender if you catch my drift.

I have a home theater system - Dolby 5.1

It is great for when bullets are flying and things are exploding.

Gun Nut!

I really like spicy food. Last night we hit up a Mexican joint (content.gif ) and I asked them for the super hot salsa. They brought out something clearly made nearly completely of habanero (it was brown). It was delicious! I just got back from dropping it off and now I'm pretty tender if you catch my drift.

Preparation_H_Colling_Gel_Main.png

I only see movies in 3D that I think will actually benefit from it. Stuff like Avatar, etc. Some of the movies in 3D are in 3D for no reason.

I don't expect much from movies anymore. I figure if you go in with low expectations you won't leave disappointed.

True.

I just have a rule against Jennifer Aniston movies. It hasn't failed me yet.

Timeline

I only see movies in 3D that I think will actually benefit from it. Stuff like Avatar, etc. Some of the movies in 3D are in 3D for no reason.

True.

There was one:

tumblr_mju56mOVJm1qjd1y3o1_r2_500.gif

Have you tried anything with the Trinidad Moruga scorpion or at least the bhut jolokia in it? Someday I'll find the courage to grab a few pieces of ghost peppers from my nearest Indian store and use them in a curry.

How about Sandra Bullock?

I don't know which group decides who becomes America's sweethearts but they're doing a horrific job by hailing Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon, etc. dead.gif

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Timeline

Have you tried anything with the Trinidad Moruga scorpion or at least the bhut jolokia in it? Someday I'll find the courage to grab a few pieces of ghost peppers from my nearest Indian store and use them in a curry.

I tried some salsa at a store that was supposed to have the ghost chili in it. I only tried a little and it was pretty hot. I'm pretty scared of that one to be honest. 1,000,000 scoville is a little insane.