GandD

Our very own P&R off topic thread (merged)

2,992 posts in this topic

Good call. It actually could be a tongue.

devil.gif What was the search term you used to Google that? Did you type "swinging tongue"?

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Took the ex-husband out for dinner for his birthday, and gave him a present he loved (all four series of the totally ace 70s British cop show The Sweeney). Am best ex-wife ever.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Took the ex-husband out for dinner for his birthday, and gave him a present he loved (all four series of the totally ace 70s British cop show The Sweeney). Am best ex-wife ever.

Don't know too many ex's who are on speaking terms, let alone go out for dinner and buy presents for each other. Good for you Maven.

good.gif

Will you divorce me too? I'd like a Lamborghini for my birthday.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Sounds like a good way to keep the handyman in him around when you need to have things fixed. tongue.png

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You already posted this in another thread. Spammer.

Yeah i just read through that thread again. I nearly wet myself when Spooks got called a liberal. I think it was "I bet you're a liberal" rofl.gif

Priceless.

Will you divorce me too? I'd like a Lamborghini for my birthday.

Please change your member title to "Liberal" or "VJ Elite"

Yeah i just read through that thread again. I nearly wet myself when Spooks got called a liberal. I think it was "I bet you're a liberal" rofl.gif

Priceless.

Please change your member title to "Liberal" or "VJ Elite"

Yep, you know me, I'm one of the VJ elite. I'm probably one of the most moderate people here, Good thing he didn't call me a **. devil.gif

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Yep, you know me, I'm one of the VJ elite. I'm probably one of the most moderate people here, Good thing he didn't call me a **. devil.gif

I think your title as "supreme member" suits you well. You're the only VJ poster who has the right to make a thread titled The Spookyturtle Supremacy. You have received countless warnings and were suspended a few times for over seven days to the point that you were only one suspension away from being perma-banned, but look! You withstood all the trials and now you're as good as new. devil.gif

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg